Sup Forums why did they photoshop this picture for the media? because jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams?

Sup Forums why did they photoshop this picture for the media? because jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7Vvimqsqk
youtube.com/watch?v=EHtmN-vM_1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What’s photoshopped in this image?

This isn't photoshopped.

13 on his neck.
#crumb

his hand and the drink was photoshopped in

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7Vvimqsqk

hello agent

That video seems like dogshit. There is no way in hell the CIA or any government agency that would orchestrate an attack like this would be dumb enough to enable layers on export That’s beyond rookie level stupid.

Taking the time to edit this video together... then shitting diarhhea all over it by adding a music track. this is why no one fucking listens to people trying to spread info ya know

youtube.com/watch?v=EHtmN-vM_1Y

sheep

>jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams?
oh, but it does

You’re the sheep faggot. Accepting the first narrative you find on YouTube which isn’t “MSM” as gospel means your still entirely asleep. You haven’t changed anything about your method of finding truth, you’ve just found another (poor) source for it. Stop being retarded and address what I actually said and think about your method of determining what is true.

Bullshit, Bush (hiding in the bush) had a piece of fishing wire attached to the bean and pulled it over. Stop being such a sheeeeeep.

>Look at my fucking face talking some shit while shaking the camera like a fucking monkey
fucking kill yourself

you seem to have a thing for sheep. 2 posts, 2 sheep

The arm does change it from looking like a dead guy on a slab, to someone whos alive. Too soon kids. Buzzards are still picking the loose ends.

how are you typing with hooves?

Did you just make that? Humongous.

this

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields..

This version of the picture is clearly photoshopped from the OP image though? I don't even know who this guy is or what the story is.

They ever come with a motive for him? Everyone I talk to just say he was crazy but you don’t get all this stuff under the radar and shoot a lot of people without having hatred towards something or some ideology telling you to do if.

Hur dur another excellent response. End your pathetic fucking life actualsheep

Best shop of that photo was the fallout nv one, I didn’t save it tho.

Here's the original unedited image. They censored it because it showed his motives and couldn't use it to shill for anti gun legislation.

Yeah it's being edited in the video to try to show how it looked like originally before it was made into the image from the OP if that makes sense.