Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM
youtu.be/D2WwCzaGo9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where do girls like this even exist?
Maybe it's because I'm a Britbong but I've never even met a girl with an interest in Twin Peaks.

Fucking scene girls.

>basic bitches

¯\_( ツ)_/¯

a lot of these things like this dont exist at all

Southern california

>never even met a girl with an interest in Twin Peaks.
every art ho ever watches twin peaks just go to your local liberal arts college and you'll find them

What does the pic mean with "hardcore"? I know a bunch of girls who are like that but they definitely aren't into hardcore punk so i presume we're talking hardcore techno here?

Is it bad whenever I see one of this images I always imagine the biggest neckbeard possible chuckling to himself while spending like half an hour on Google images trying to get it right?

does hardcore music even fucking exist in 2017? If there are girls listening to guitar music its deathcore.

All the traits ops pic has are most likely to listen to terrible top 40 rap/pop music

t. xvx pit mami

The person who made that has no understanding of what hardcore is. Looks more like trust fund crack whore post Alice Glass look.

>2017
>deathcore

hardcore punk

what im basically saying is op is a faggot

Why the hell are these so accurate

calm down roastie.

god i want an art hoe girlfriend so bad

i used to fuck one but that was a couple years ago

how do the pants and the GATs fit into this

Lol my city has a vivid hardcore punk scene and there are girls too but most of those folks look like your basic hardcore-crowd with hoodies and shorts. The girls i know who resemble OP's pic listen to Yung Lean and Mac Demarco or some shit like that.

>wanting to date an art hoe
reconsider this

more like thots

>reconsider this
why would i do that? they're hot as fuck and great in bed

she'll cheat on you

+amazing sex
+fun/interesting dates
+good conversations usually
+fashionable and fairly tasteful

-flaky and fickle as all hell
-utterly unstable and unreliable
-will end up driving you insane with their teasing ways
-extremely jealous
-very low self esteem
-when they get drunk and do drugs you need to watch them so they dont do something stupid
-if you try to reason with them they will play the victim card and say my daddy and mommy never loved me and strat crying

they're good for quick lays but nothing more

probably the only accurate one so far

Is it possible to be triggered and amused at the same time?

>they're good for quick lays but nothing more

i didn't mean serious dating. i just meant hanging out with and fucking them

>hardcore scene
>2017

Lmoa

1. stop saying "art ho" its fucking cringy
2. no one cares

Of all things the braids really complete it lmao

t. art hoe

calm down roastie

i mean when someone says they want a girlfriend i imagine "serious" dating but fair enough

Is this you

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM

What a art ho

Kek, you wish they'd wear an Obituary shirt. It's mostly some emo shit core.

>does anyone have a pa our show is in like 20 min

kek

yessss this is the type of bitch i'm talking about

I don't know why but the perspective of this image really confused me for a second.

to be fair, IPAs are shit, 9 times out of 10

This meme is so true in every way

Try literally every single art major

They're all the exact same person its actually very creepy its always twin peaks, Mac demarco and circa survive

Why do I keep seeing The Kiss everywhere in people's houses? I know 2 different unrelated people with it hung up in their apartments.

Because they're a part of that stereotype?

Either way, I think GATS are cool desu, but they are still stereotypical

I've been to lots of hardcore shows and I've never seen anyone like this

klimt is the perfect choice for pretentious types

They're cool but you can't pull them off if you're short, otherwise your legs just look really stubby.

Is an art major, can confirm
It's nice looking and well known, but not so well known that you can't feel superior for having it in your house

Its entry level art for people that want to look artistic but don't create anything

fucking ramzpaul lmao

Seems cool. I'd like a gf who watches twin peaks.

It's a shame about Mac's fanebase. He makes some pretty good tunes but his dumb/goofy persona + fans that mimic it really tend to put me off.

I'm not even meming when I say you can't "pull off" most "edgy" footwear if youre short and have stubby/average legs. It just looks weird.

Leave the Fishmans out of this.

>It's a shame about Mac's fanebase
I love how literally every single Mac fan says this

Every single one of you are absolute vain faggots that are alike in every single way

That's why I hate art majors.

The genuinely unique ones are very few and far between. For every interesting one I meet, there's 50 caricatures of subculture tropes. Its like middle school for grownups.

>tfw you don't fit into any of these but relate to parts of them
Dunno if i should feel left out or relieved that I'm not memeable.

Why are casio F91Ws so aesthetic

I wouldn't really call myself a fan desu. I listen to a few tracks here and there but it gets quite repetitive quite fast.

Don't worry too much about it. If you take starter packs too seriously you will become an antisocial autist

Wow, I know one exactly like this.

i just haven't really seen anybody edgy wear GATs. they seem pretty normal to me, i see them around sometimes. they basically just look like sambas

they don't seem edgy to me at all

Girls in music scenes always seem to follow the same stereotypes and listen to the same music, oh wait so do guys

Glad I grew out of 'music scenes' and embraced my own individuality

same is true for everything though

They're lowkey edgy, I.e. exactly what art majors like.

This. They're awful people but they make my peepee dance

Consider that a good thing that your style and personality can't be berated in a simple meme format. There's large groups of people that these memes describe to a T. These people are basically just caricatures, husks of human beings that use music and fashion as some substitute for a personality

>people being shocked that GURHLS like one of the most popular tv shows of all time

my god. knew there was a reason i stopped coming here

t. 18 year old that has it all figured out

There's more in Northern California, especially the bay area. Almost fucked a girl like that one time, she was a big Death Grips fan.

t. buttblasted male feminist/white knight

I actually want that Crack the Skye shirt.

Well in my school you can study art, animation, graphism, 3d modelling, and programming (aimed at making video games)
So it's a nice mix of nerds, uncreative art hoes, old school autistic animators, mac-and-starbucks hipsters, good but pretentious artists...
But yeah I've been to a "nothing but 2d static art" school and it's full of clones

They're sambas for autistic contrarians.

I once saw a tall Slavic looking dude wearing them with the black and white Slav shirt, I don't know if that was just an actual slav or another Slavic looking edgelord.

Otherwise, I just see them on /fa/ggots IRL.

is edgy even the word you're looking for? aren't edgy things intended to shock people

idc either way they look great desu

lmao roastie

yeah i was waiting for a comment like that or somet to do with being red pilled fedora autism or something like that

you know it's true though

DELET THIS

they literally are just sambas that are slightly cleaner and don't have a logo

you're projecting m8

If you wear gats with rolled up pants you're a fucking tool

Rolled cuffs in general honestly

>youtube "skeptics" listen to the soft bulletin
jesus is nothing sacred

I've honestly never seen any of these types of people.

Where do you people even live? Like 95% of the people I come across are just wearing khakis and have reasonable haircuts.

That's LITERALLY what GATS are. Contrarian sambas.

Doesnt mean they're bad but that's what it is.

>Where do you people even live?
not the suburbs

I was friends with someone like this.

goddamn you guys are autistic. do you go outside at all?

post exactly what you're wearing right now

Any major city in the west is nothing but people like this, lad.

youtu.be/D2WwCzaGo9c

>basic bitches

¯\_( ツ)_/¯

t. Alt normie

Lol these threads always cause some butthurt. It's just internet fun, relax guys

tfw this is literally my ex boyfriend

calm down alt normie. no need to get mad for being a stereotype

t.

I just wear slim pants unrolled like any modern person that isn't a flaming homosexual