Why doesnt your city have this?

why doesnt your city have this?

It doesn’t want to encourage degenerate soap dodgers

Thats oretty cool. Wheres that OP?

because we have plenty of places to get it already.

expensive as shit

>CataLOG link

It does. I buy from actual growers. Not a fucking vending machine.

Because Republicans

> (OP)
>expensive as shit

This. Jesus, that's steep. It had better be killer bud.

Its set to be legal even for everyone. 2018 come to LA. NorCal. Bring your friends.

I see a half for 100. Wecome to legal. It is not comparable to street weed. At all. I’ve smoked for decades.

How does it differ?

only if it was shrooms, id truly be in heaven.

okay nigga is it better or worse goddamn give us some context clues or something

Because we already have enough degenerates that are stuck doing nothing. Don't need more of those.

the powers that be will never allow psychedelics to become legal. it may challenge their power structure if people begin to think.

agreed. its a shame.

Not that guy but I feel like it would be stronger in general although I may be wrong. Youd think having scientists instead of niggers would help. My friends is actually going to go work at a testing facility to determine potency and shit.

babbys first lsd cookies

Because you touch yourself at night.

because i live in a third world country

Because we have better things to spend our money on than addictive drugs.

>100 dollars for a dried up plant

i guess marijuana does kill your braincells

>addictive

Lol!

Never met a pothead who could stop. "I could if I wanted to but I don't" is an excuse to an addict.

tax evader say hello to irs v&

It's nothing to quit, not like cigarettes at all.

How much are you guys getting an lb for somewhere that it's legal?

Not for where I am, any good bud here is going to be more. $84 for a half is at least $20 less than you would find it for here. Plus it's probably really good.

Medical/rec weed is fucking godly you gotta think their making that strain in a fucking lab to be super potent, obviously depends on what you get but 9/10 anything out of a dispensary will put you on your

Veteran smoker here
>tumbleweeds colorado
>so fuckin fire

You don't buy pounds. 56g or 2oz is the largest quantity I've seen for sale in Colorado.

>will put you on your

how do you completely forget a complete word like that

Cigarettes you can't quit because of nicotine.
Pot you can't quit because of high anandamide production. Getting high itself is addicting.

That's in Vancouver BC.
I work at one of their stores though mine doesn't have a vending machine.

do you get free weed?

Fuck man, that would be so nice to have. Illinois fag reporting. Our state is broke. They should definitely legalize it here to get some money flowing.

20% discount but that's about it.
Chill place to work though.

>thats about it

lol

Stoned off his

I mean it's only on certain items.
It's nice but I don't partake quite enough to make use of it.

Perhaps, but even food vending machines are overpriced. You pay extra for the convince factor.

>convince factor

vending machine lawyers

Ah, fuck. Convenience factor. Can't you see I need these machines!

Because your stupid country managed to convince ours that cannabis was evil in the 60s, and now our government is too scared of offending old people to change their stance even though most of america has, and the top level drug advisor they hired to study drug risk said weed is nowhere near as harmful as alcohol/tobacco.

There's no such thing as pot withdrawal, nobody wants to quit because there really isn't any reason to.

You're reaching really hard now kid

Because Florida's full of ignorant rednecks who enjoy getting drunk and/or smoking meth but hate cannabis because the U.S. government successfully tricked them into believing only spicks and niggers use it, therefore exploiting their blatant racism to keep big pharma in power.

lmao that would get smashed open and stolen so quickly

Niggers, that's why

lol

>this

All non-whites would be breaking into this machine and killing each other over a dried out plant

because it would be constantly broken into and emptied