Why do Sweden and Finland hate each other so much? I just don't get it. Such a shame

Why do Sweden and Finland hate each other so much? I just don't get it. Such a shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegianization
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fornorsking_av_samer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're salty that they couldn't become their own country for so long

it's just banter mate

it's a Nordic thing, you wouldn't understand.

It's just bants

The supposed Finnish hatred for Sweden found on this board is entirely the product a handful of Finnish autists. In real life, the relationship between the two countries is very close.

finns hate swedes because theyre smug bastards who cannot interact with finns on equal level, they always have to take this patronizing storebror roleplay stance on every matter
swedes hate finns simply because they think we are subhuman trash that exists only to inhabit eastern sweden

t. never talked to a swede in his life

i got relatives in stockholmn and theyre still being looked down upon even after living for nearly 20 years there because they speak with finnish accent.

Both are equally awful

So some people out of ~2 million are rude bigots? That's your evidence?

And Stockholm of all fucking places. It's well known there's an above average amount of rude cunts living there. I've had my accent (scanian) been made fun of by a number of them, but you don't see me crying about it on the internet. Because that's just fucking life, people make fun of each other and if it isn't their accent they'll sure as fuck come up with something else.

we don't, it's a meme

Oh fuck you now, everyone knows that swedes have this weird attitude against finns.

Like a finn can assimilate in any other place but in sweden even if you've lived three decades working and paying taxes you still get this smirky "lol you a FINN RIGHT" shit attitude played at your face. It is really annoying.

>be finn
>worse than hitler

>be arab
>praised as the second coming of jesus

That's what's wrong with sweden.

Agreed. Swedes are crazy, and (gay).

Generally speaking there isn't really that much hatred, and our governments are very close in relations, but this shit is what gets some peoples blood boiling

It's possible that some have a weird attitude towards finns, but there will always be idiots no matter where you go. You can't avoid them.

There used to be a bit of a anti-Finnish sentiment around the time a lot of Finns immigrated to Sweden to work. But that's only natural as I'm sure you can imagine. There's a bit of that towards Swedes in Norway right now, for instance. But as time goes by that sentiment fades away and it mostly has in Sweden.

Historicaly, Swedes have treated Finns like garbage. They're looked down upon even to this day

Swedes are way too tolerant to shove it up in our faces IRL, but you guys still hold racist views towards Finns in general. A lot of Swedes still think the average Finnish working man is alcoholic, lazy, vulgar and slow (to learn). The average Finn also thinks that swedes are gay and naive and almost childlike, but then again we never deny that many of us feel that way. Doesn't mean that we can't get along great when bigger things are at stake (business, politics etc.) but it does hurt the average joe.

What about the Swedish population that are in Finland but moved back to Sweden?

Yeah swedes got sour when there was a downturn on the amount of industrial jobs and companies kept finns at the factories since they are better workers.

I think that is the source of much of the attitude in traditional industrial places. Ofcourse all of this is becoming more and more irrelevant since swedes has real problems with unemployed third world immigrants now.

>but you guys still hold racist views towards Finns in general
[Citation needed]

If you want to have an autism bout instead of an actual conversation you should look for somebody else

Yeah they do, the only place this happens in is sweden. Get over it lad.

white race aka Aryan or Nordic in fact came from Central Asia, real native Europeans are like Irish or Finns.

Aryan is basically lover of class society and have less sense of equality thus they swept aside natives and enslaved them. The relationship between swede and finn are like the invader and the oppressed in Europe.

shut the fuck up kenny

The Swedish media makes fun of Finnish stereotypes quite often, it's the only minority group it's ok to be openly racist against

california roll and coca cola pls

And its just baffling the people who are most likely to be mostly like the swedes get bashed while even normal criticism towards any of the many criminal "new swedes" is totally taboo.

Having a "discussion" doesn't mean that you get to unilaterally dictate what is true and what isn't. So either substantiate your claims or shut the fuck up.

If it's so often, then why don't you give us an example? And no, comedy doesn't count.

>comedy doesn't count.
>making up goalposts as you go along

Comedy does count. Do you think a Swedish comedy show would have the balls to make fun of muslims for example?

What is there to substantiate now? Any finn who has been to sweden for more than snus shopping in haparanda knows that the swedes have a weird superiority complex towards finns. Speaking with a finnish accent is frowned upon while you have thousands of immigrants now who can barely even speak any swedish. Its really weird and not the good kind of weird either.

Get real and accept realities now m8.

ooooohhhhh good point

I like Funland I just wish they liked us back
their language is cute

We like you way, way more than you deserve.

I think the general consensus so far is that Finns likes Swedes but Swedes don't like Finns

Finns don't have much reason to like Sweden. You can't just expect affection without giving something first

finns on this website are a bunch of fucking crybabies

>a neighboring country is making a light hearted joke about us
Is this the mighty Finnish manliness I've been hearing about?

We're our neighbors favorite country to make jokes about and at the expense of. You don't see us crying about it. Because it's a fucking joke.

>Do you think a Swedish comedy show would have the balls to make fun of muslims for example?

I don't know what that has to do with this. I hope they work up the courage to do it, though. Nothing should be above being made fun of.

c'mon we can make amends
för barnens skull

And Swedes on this website are full of themselves, pretentious faggots just like in real life

A FUCKING SAMI

>You don't see us crying about it.
Are you crying right now? No? Then why is a Finn telling a brasilian why some of us don't like you crying but you mentioning an equivalent is not crying? I personally don't give a single flying fuck about any of what we've talked about above, but the one single thing that makes me mad as fuck towards some of you is your endless fucking hypocrisy.

Yeah do you have another superiority complex brewing up now?

Feeling offended are we?

Not really you are just actively proving the point people have made in this thread.

Yes, you're a bunch of fucking crybabies.

God bless

Finns and Swedes don't actually dislike each other, we have no reason to beside historical reasons, which doesn't really matter for us civilized peoples. Just like our relationships with Norway and Denmark, the most agressive we get with eachother is during championships

also it is because people expect us to dislike eachother that we sometimes give in to that stereotype because it is easier to perpetuate than break it

Everybody hates swedecucks. Their absolutely baseless sense of superiority and smugness while being pathetic weak niggerloving faggots makes it so easy.

Pic related. The average Swede when confronted with reality

I like Norwegians. Unlike Sweden you haven't opressed your Sami and Finnish minorities, which is likely why today there are more of us living in your country

>Sápmi
>Saami
ã as prolonged a?
p as... what ???

What the fuck now? Do you even know the history of sapmi in norway? It was forcefully breaking the sapmi culture and language well into the 1980's.

Like hitler tier racial policies etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegianization

I don't know much about Norwegian history, I just assumed you were not like Sweden

Kinda disappointed now

wtf I hate Norway now

I will file your relationship under "very tense".

The only country where you haven't been roally fucked is Finland. Doesn't mean that our government or our people haven't made things difficult for you from time to time, but we've never castrated samis or forced abortions or other nazi shit like that.

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fornorsking_av_samer

Mer informativt i norsk då.

This is what you do every time someone confronts you. I'm positive we've had "discussions" in previous threads where you've been liberally spewing your verbal diarrhea, hoping people won't notice your false equivalences or plethora of other fallacies.

Thanks bro

but you still think they're useless cunts who only drink and suck up le heritage money?

>banning their language in schools
>literally hitler
enough oil for today kristian put it down

Nah m8, I rarely take part in these discussions because they usually boil down to the same haplogroup shitposting and other autism topics. But since you addressed absolutely none of my arguments there I'm going to have to assume that you agreed with me on all points.

The word hate is so freely used these days it becomes a caricature. Like those SJWs and their constant feigned offendedness.

It's just banter. You dish one out and you take one.

Yeah also forcefully sending kids to schools away from their families where they were not allowed to use their own language. Abortions, castrations, not having right to own land and taking away of previously owned land to the state. etc etc.

Its really horrible when you start looking into it. Literal nazi racial policies.

Forced sterilization is nazi tier policies

just a bit of banter

over the line

is this another case of a few cases that suddenly implies for all sami women? cause if so, why do they still exist?
forced sterilization/abortions aside, that's what happens when somebody else conquers you. natural selection in a way i guess

>svearike
>having a frank king
Even I have a stronger claim to the throne than these french pretenders

t. ye olde swedish nobility

And as shameful as it is norway, sweden and not even finland have given these stolen land ownerships back to the sami since the state makes money from selling forests etc. in what is technically stolen land today in 2017. So much for a lawful democratic states.

Its a huge criminal act but since its been this way for a while it will likely never get better. Too much economical interests now to give the land back to its rightful owners, also the north was heavily colonized with non samic peoples on these stolen lands.

Just sad.

From this thread alone, i think both swedes and finns should just neck themselves.

Samis are Finns with a weird language, our government is their government

>given land back
It's been a part of Sweden for centuries, they aint getting shit back

Is this the name Norwegian poster or are all Norwegians filled with guilt?

Not norwegian, just getting the facts out half two at night after heavy binge drinking on a mongolian basket weawing forum.

We've lived next to the Scandinavians for millennia without much problem, but then they suddenly want to wipe us out because eugenics was the cool thing to do at that time. That's not "natural selection" that's just stupidity

It's especially retarded since you people don't even resemble your ancestors anymore. The modern sami has brown eyes/brown hair, but other than that you look identical to the rest of us.

We could declare independence if we wanted to, but your government treats us better now for the most part so there's no need.

Well, the world is changing. For those millennia people in the south couldn't care less about you but then the distances became smaller and easier to control larger areas. It is "natural selection" as you failed to adopt to the modern world

The sami are not some asiatic people like you seem to think they never have been. Just another finnic tribe really, most sami have always been light haired .The dark sami image you have in your mind is just the result of a lot of propaganda. Have you ever even lived in lapland? Like wot. ?!

niggor

Then I suppose it's also natural selection that Europe gets taken over by muslims?

Idiot, we never bothered anyone, just leave us alone

yes it is, we aren't reproducing at a high enough rate while they are.
eat or get eaten

/thread

They are a Finnic tribe as far as I know, but that is a linguistic term (besides which sami and finnish seperated some 3000 years ago). As you can see from this photo, this is what the sami used to look like just a little over a hundred years ago. In case you're a retarded fucking skinhead piece of human refuse, I'm not saying that my sami brethren are a worse people because they used to be more brown or overall resembled the asians more. My point was that Sweden (and maybe Norway? dunno about you) kept doing their anti-sami eugenics way into the era where most sami were almost identical to the rest of the population

>Sami nationalism is actually a thing

This

Fuck you, cunt.

Saami have a lot of Mesolithic European blood shared with Basques, which gives the dark hair and eyes to certain Saami. Jaska Häkkinen from Helsinki University made some research on this.

i think Finns are super coolio

Ur wrong. Swedes are coolio. Fuck finns.

Finnics have more sisu and stuff than sweets

>eastern sweden
If you mean that Finland is eastern Sweden, then yes.
Otherwise you must mean northern Sweden.