Is there any word more pathetic "Americans" ?

is there any word more pathetic "Americans" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/12/7/16587316/bariatric-surgery-weight-loss-lap-band
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...niggers...

Can you stop thinking about America for more than 5 minutes? Obsessed eurocuck. Be jelly we have a better standard of living than you. I bet you don't even own a car lmfao

i am american. there is no more a useless lot.

"Indians"

Nazi

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/12/7/16587316/bariatric-surgery-weight-loss-lap-band

"The majority of bariatric procedures in America today involve the gastric sleeve and the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. Both of these methods permanently alter the digestive tract to help people lose an average of 30 percent of their original bodyweight (and keep most of it off — more on that later).

With the sleeve, which now makes up more than 50 percent of weight loss surgeries in the US, surgeons staple off and remove about 80 percent of the stomach, transforming the organ from a wide football shape into a slim banana (or sleeve) shape. By reducing the size of the stomach, people can’t eat as much as they used to, so they consume fewer calories."

hahahahahahah what PITIFUL fucking creatures. because eating like a fat fucking pig is absolutely not an option.

Welcome to capitalism, where everything revolves around making more money.

because not eating*

'murcans

As a Canadian I lost 20% of my body weight since Augest. I was 151 lbs and am now 129. It took barely any effort and I plan to be under 120 by the new year. If you are overweight you are lazy or have an eating disorder.

are those...chicken nuggets? gross

That kind of obesity is extremely rare in Europe... yet so common in the US.

Likely end of the day toss out. Most places here throw away unused food at the end of the day instead of donating it or composting it. Just like how we have so many unused houses and such a huge homeless problem. Murcan logic

this is now also a gross food thread

It's a photo my friend sent me of where he worked.
I just thought it fit in with fat fucks.

Your mom's pussy.

le fine american cuisine

>Cityfag
Enjoy the niggers cuck

All you thrump supporters get ready to go fight a jew war

Mexico is more obess than amrica and briten took it from amrica in like 2007

yes because coal-rolling rednecks fucking their sisters in the woods and shooting guns into the sky = muh honorabru culture

that looks like something an islander would eat

Better than findimg my wife gangraped by a pack of niggers lossing my job to some brainwashed sjw and then finally getting shot by jwan

>Thinking amricans dont use tortilla chips instead
Eroufags please stop trying

hahha im pickle sandwhich morti xddddddddd

quite the imagination you have there, tell me more about your wife getting gangraped by niggers

Ever huff mild mold?

Have a waubba lubba dub dub day my good sir

look at those spores, mmm. high-quality stuff right there.

friends you've both fallen foul of the trapping of identity collectivism

Nah their are no niggers where i live cityfag nice try they all left whene the rope came out

indeed, my friend! let us band together as one!

that's the spirit we are all kinfolk my brothers and sister south of the border and the true enemy is about us as we type.

good old Repin

I like you guy

we don't care if you're vegan

mein bro

lmao this infograph is backwards