What you guys think abou Susan Sarandon?

What you guys think abou Susan Sarandon?
i always wanted to fuck her. Have any pictures?

Id bang

Same OP. She has nudes. But they're from like 30 years ago and was in a movie, so they're not super sexy. Still fapped. Just Google her name and "nudes"

awesome boobs!

Don't forget her daughter.

fucking Susan yeah

oh lordy, she has to be a total she beast in the sheets. get a couple chardonnays down her and she teach you things you’ve never dreamed of

kys you degenerate granny lover
worse than scat fetishists

her mother is better

She hot af

Post more hot pics of her

>What you guys think about Susan Sarandon?

Fuckable in 1975.

From what I hear, she loves younger cock.

I like her milf tits more now.

i would fucc her in her pucci but then i would probably go on a bender for a month and not feel right about fucking someones granny and then go do it again, this time without consent, probably wind up in jail soon thereafter, get my ass kicked a few times by tyrone and his pals when they realize I'm a sex offender and a chomo and they're butt fuck me daily and take my shop and make me gargle cumsocks

kys

Fuckable since 1975 you mean.

Susan fuckable today

amazing

Apart from the super slink tits ,shes really old in person...I dont know why she has this age neutral quality . See her naked boobs in the movie "Joe" i thinks she was 18 or something

Fuck yes. She was president of the boner of the month club well into her 50s. That woman is pure sex.

pales in comparison

She may have been OK back in the day, but these days her tits are down around her waist.

But I'd still probably fuck her if she promised not to continually whine about Bernie Sanders.

She can't shut the fuck up these days. Bernie this and some plight of the poor people that. Just go be rich and sit down.