What's the best cd/lp/cassette/hit-clip you've found at a thrift store?

what's the best cd/lp/cassette/hit-clip you've found at a thrift store?

I found Slint - Tweez at a thrift store somehow, also Polvos comeback album brand new

That Jewel album is pretty good though

I wanna listen to those new age CDs made by some synth weirdo in his bedroom

In the Court of the Crimson King in NM conditon

kevin drumm's imperial distortion

i found a cd copy of sung tongs once and i live in the middle of nowhere, it was surreal

not a thrift store but I found pretty hate machine, automatic for the people, fat of the land, and moondance on cd at a garage sale the other day

>goodwill buck bin
>oh huh a steve earle song
>whynot.jpg
>meh, itsok, meh, meh
>going back to harlan
>mindblown.gif

Straight Outta Compton on vinyl, perfect condition. Cost me a whopping $1. Admittedly it was the 2013 repress but that's still a good deal by about $15.

>2017
>physical media

small brown bike - our own wars
planes mistaken for stars - fuck with fire

that was a pretty cool day

Very happy and surprised I found a good used copy of this especially where I live, hope they make a new album at some point, that "20 Years" thing don't count

>2017
>audible frequencies
y'all don't even transcend

Somehow I found nearly all of Anco's discography in great condition for less than £10. Great deal.

Found Funcrusher Plus for $2
Goes for $25-$30 on Discogs

I found The Great Annihilator's original issue in the dollar bin. Not sure what it was doing there.

Also no way you'll find OK Computer or Sufjan in the dollar bin often enough to call them the "actually good CDs" you'll find. Moby - Play and Stone Temple Pilots - Core would be much better choices for that section. Blue Album's definitely accurate though

I got the Ice Hockey Hair EP by Super Furry Animals at a charity shop once, which is about the best I've ever found
I saw Sheik Yerbouti by Zappa in one but it was scratched to death

One of the best i've found is Remain In Light featuring extra tracks and a DVD disc for like 3 euros. Also once in a local park some guy was selling his whole CD collection for one euro per album, I snatched The Soft Bulletin, Transformer by Lou Reed, double CD with Smiley Smile and Wild Honey and Either/Or. Also found Entroducing once for 1£

Fantomas - Directors Cut (cd)
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew (cd)
Carol King - Tapestry (vinyl)
Karlheinz Stockhausen - Prozession (vinyl)
Kanye West - Late Registration (cd)

Also Over-nite Sensation, Just Another Band from LA, and Apostrophe all on vinyl.

I've never seen a Sufjan cd in my life.

The Slim Shady LP on cassette (original pressing)

Nirvana - Unplugged
REM - Out of Time
Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
Jawbreaker - Dear You
and a cassette copy of the Violent Femme's debut

that was such a happy day

Original lp pressing of Tol Cormpt Norz Norz by Impaled Nazarene for 10 euro's, goes for like 100 usualy online
That shits worth like 400 nowadays, nice find

yeah, probably should'nt have put those two, i was just basing it off personal experience

Not bad I think

I've been pretty lucky.

I found a Psychic TV boxset, a Wisp CD, and a pretty good collection of Jazz and Classical CDs.

And some other random stuff like Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Hot Water Music, Nomeansno, Solar-X, etc.

>crate digging for cds
How underage are you guys?

>not collecting all forms of musical media

>rare
>actually good cds
>that embarrassing pleb shit
funny

I was expecting dystopian turntablism a la Jet Set Radio, what I got was like finding a lost Weezer CD.

it means finding those cds is rare, not that the albums are rare dumbass

I got some naked brothers band-esque CD from some kid "rock and roll" band at a thrift store for a couple of bucks, it's shit and I don't need it but when I looked it up online it was like $15 so I copped it

Sounds like you went to any garage sale ever

you can find those garbage CDs anywhere else easily

Literally the best albums I found at my thrift store were a scratched to unplayable Miles Davis album, The Doors greatest hits, and that one Weird Al album with the cover that parodies Nirvana.

My town sucks.

Switched-On Bach
Paid in Full
Yo! Bum Rush the Show
Everything That Touches You (single)

Came here to post this.

It was supposed to be 50 cents, but that day it was half-off for students. Sleeve was beat to shit but I wasn't gonna pass it up for a quarter

>price sticker covering penis
Kek. Good haul for second hand tho.

I saw Laughing Stock for $1 at a Christian thrift store

finding those cds in a second-hand store is rare
christ, are you legit retarded?

>hit-clips
nice.

My favorite finds from Goodwill:
Stereolab - Dots and Loops
Avalanches - SILY
Carole King - Tapestry

Also, not Sup Forums, but I found a copy of the Wind Waker for GCN last week, so I'm pretty happy about that.

>find an album I really want at Goodwill
>the record/CD is either missing or scratched to hell

Oh yeah, me too. Making those last two albums must have been so fucking ballsy, if you keep in mind who their fanbase was at the time. It's a miracle that SoE and LS happened, really.

Strangely enough, the music actually does feel kind of Christian. So it's not even inappropriate.