Does anyone use fedora 27 here?

Does anyone use fedora 27 here?
How the fuck do I increase scrolling speed and smoothness for real?

No.

Your name is marko? Where are you from?

charge your battery you filthy animal

by installing gentoo

I used it for a month while at work cause I needed an RPM distro, gave up quickly because I screwed over my configs and opted for CentOS instead.

Why? To learn shit?

intall gentoo

Fuck off, nigger.

All the ladies love it when I use a fedora

bitch ass

They do.

in terminal:
>gnome-control-center mouse

next time just google it, there's lots of documentation and discussion around Fedora

+5 l33t_h4k3r_455451n points for you. How'd you know?

i think u ment 4554551n, n00b

You from croatia, nigger?

I'm most certainly not, and "marko" probably is some poor slavfag who can't afford an OS you have to pay for.

I'm pretty sure even poorfags can download and run windows 10 for free, its only the idiots who can't. Unfortunately I don't know much about them, care to enlighten me?

>I'm pretty sure even poorfags can download and run windows 10 for free, its only the idiots who can't. Unfortunately I don't know much about them, care to enlighten me?

About what?

they couldn't have picked a worse name for the distro

You Jewcrosoft Shill aren't you? Or an iJew perhaps?

About people like you, dummy.
I'd love to know more about this "paying for digital content" thing I hear all the kids talking about.

>be you or someone like you
>download Windows from TPB or some other Trojan b8 site
>get infected OS with virus pre implemented
>download KMS or whatever you use to boost your l33t score a bit more
>probably get another virus or RAT to burrow itself into your OS

>look, I'm so h4ckr, I get Windows 4 free, fuken shills

>yfw

It's funny because I got Windows 10 by upgrading from an old Windows 7 copy I cracked myself. I also like seeding my work on torrents, but your suspicions aren't totally unfounded.

No, he is a massive faggot, honestly.

It's ironic, you wouldn't get it.

What DM is that?

Oh, also, what's KMS? I could google but I'd rather hear your opinion. Only hacking tool I ever used on Windows was Cain and Abel back in the day, but I soon found out that packet sniffing was a lot more fun on linux.

KMS is the activation businesses use for VLK activation. They activate against a server, normal KMS activation for pirates involves spoofing that server so your pc thinks it's legit.

I don't know, I don't use it. As far as I understand a AutoKMS premade software that script kiddies use to "crack" Windows.

Ah, that makes sense, I guess I've done something similar before, but not for an OS.
We're still throwing around terms like skiddy and grey hat? I always figured hacking lingo would evolve past, idk, terms derived in the 80s by a terrified directly following academia's hacking culture.

terrified media*

And how else would you describe a 15-21 year old thinking he's top notch h4kr by downloading and using a script that he found on Google likely by searching for "How to hack ......"?

It just lets you license windows for free. Don't get it from a torrent.

I haven't been involved in hacking culture for a few years, but as a linguist I might guess something like "app slapper" or I don't know, something more relevant to how kids actually "hack" - cuz most of the noobies sure don't do any scripting these days.

>app slapper
You win the internet for today my friend. This made me laugh more then I expected.

I'm running fedora 27 in a virtual machine and the scrolling sucks, especially in web browsers.

Playing with browser settings doesn't actually solve the problem, the scrolling is not even close to being as good as on windows.
How do I fix this?

I already told you but I guess the terminal was too complicated? Let me explain.

The GUI and control for things like scrolling is not a part of Fedora as much as an option of Fedora. The default is called Gnome, so I assume that's what you're using. There are settings for scroll speed in Gnome and you can access them in two ways. The first way the one I said here , the second is to navigate to it through Gnome Control Center. If that doesn't fix the issue, get a different desktop environment like KDE or something, or better hardware if it still doesn't work.

I know that, but I suck at terminal, because I'm a total noobie.

I'm experimenting in virtual box to decide what to actually install.
I really like how gnome is organised and looks, but I don't care about fedora.

Could it be that virtual box is fucking it up somehow or maybe the deafult drivers are no good?

That's not how virtual box works really...
It could be that your computer can't handle running two OS at once, but I'd expect that if the machine was 6+ years old.

As for your terminal issue, it really is simple. You just open it up, copy paste in "gnome-control-center mouse" without the quotes, and push enter. If you get a permission error, you can run it was an admin using "sudo gnome-control-center mouse". Sudo is probably the thing I have to type most often when in terminal for that reason.

>gnome-control-center mouse
Permission error happened.
>sudo gnome-control-center mouse
I'll try that later, I've turned the virtual machine off.
>I'd expect that if the machine was 6+ years old
It is a new machine.

Though actually, you said you were on a laptop? If you're running Windows 7 or above you'll need 6+ gigs of ram and a dual core processor to run a second OS without glaring issues. That's why I do my linux stuff on a chromebook, it doesn't have to emulate Fedora, it can just run it in chroot because its also linux based.

Btw, what do I do after that?
I don't know shit, I've started with linux 3 days ago.

A window will pop up and you just drag the bar for scroll speed.

8 gigs, quad core

This happens:
>Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0

That's what it says newb

Trips detected
>BTW I use arch XD all the ladies will be impressed with my infinite IQ