what the fuck am i supposed to do with this

how am i supposed to want to be alive

haha fuck

Lol tht sucks bro kys I guess

There is probably surgery available to help with that

enjoy anal sex

Damn.. you gotta lose some weight man

Do you have a nickname for it?
Maybe you should try to start a thread to name it for you?
Like dubs will make you consider this nickname but trips will 100% lead you to officially name it that.

Anyway I suggest the nickname Cumberbatch

You should dress like a girl and say that this is your clit

femanon here,

you are pathetic, please kill yourself

How long?

make it erect, i wanna see true size.
also just get really good at foreplay and use a strapon.

that bad huh

also
>claiming to be female
>not posting evidence

be a trap

haha

shit, and when you get a boner is it still like that ?

go full sissy and get fucked by girls and men

eh, ive seen worse.
see advice

Get into SPH and findom. My mistress is slowly financially ruining me before I decide to end it all.

not that bad. average or a little below. i think you're just a grower not a shower. no shame in that.

nice clitoris

>no shame in that
there is objectively shame in it flaccid

Do you use it soft?

Who cares? You won’t be getting any compliments for pics of a big droopy flaccid but I’m sure your fine when hard

Also loose some weight that always helps

user, that's pretty average. nothing to worry about.

umm, no there isn't, you dont fuck a girl with a flaccid dick. well, you might, but the rest of us don't.

lol wrong webm

Sex isn't everything, in fact, its pretty overrated in my opinion.

You're probably never going to get laid, you have to deal with this and find something to fill the void, or you're going to grow old and miserable and you're going to look back on your life with nothing but self-loathing.

Instead, go read a book, hell write one. Go ride a bike or paint a fucking picture or SOMETHING. Deal with your problem and find peace or you're fucked nigger.

found the faggot.

i don't, i'm a virgin. i could never ever show anyone my fucking non-existent dick.
looks like i'm fucked.

no...

> (You)
you make no sense. your dick is fine when its erect. what's the problem?

The sad thing about niggas with small penis is, they can't even resort to sex transition because the penis doesn't provide enough tissue to make a pseudo-vagina

>i'm fucked.
Become a eunuch to cut your sexual desires way down and get a hobby to kill all of your free time.

4"

an hero

If you can actually come with that thing who cares about getting laid, it honestly doesn't even matter.
I had sex a few times and it was cool but not worth being a faggot and killing myself over it.
Get over it though first and foremost instead of being a baby and seeking attention

>looks like i'm fucked.
Well thats your own fucking fault then isn't it.

The only thing keeping you from living a fulfilling life is yourself. Go fix it or stop being a whiny faggot but for shit sake don't complain about a problem that you're taking no steps to fix.

I'm about the same size soft. My ex-girlfriend loved it though because she was really tight. Find someone who hasn't hoe'd around and you'll be golden

based user is rigth, just focus on your carrer and hobbies

how the fuck does it go from micropenis to that? i dont even belive you anymore

i don't fucking know. there's the same timestamp

>a problem that you're taking no steps to fix.

Why are you tough love-preaching faggots so dumb?

that pic is 5 months old.

>implying you can fix micropenis

just fuck off

6 inchs

are you a fucking dog how does it do that shit wtf

no it isn't, brainlet

This isn't tough love you faggot, this is just a basic fact. You find meaning in life or you die miserably. If that meaning can't be sex then it has to be something, niggers who think getting laid is essential to being happy are the bottom of the barrel retarded.

Well faggot, you should probably lead a hopeless life of shitposting on Sup Forums.

Oh wait.

longer than mine. i'm 5 3/4 or something like that.

dude where'd you find a picture of my dick
delet this now

Just lose weight

it's from 12th of July yo numb-skull

Become a trans, there isn't another option.

>how am i supposed to want to be alive
implying all happiness and flourishing revolves around your penis, the size of your penis