The stereotype is real

>Got a new job for the summer
>Working boat rentals
>Adults don't need to wear life jackets, and we tell them so
>Every time, without fail, the black customers say they definitely need life jackets, as they can't swim

I never believed it until I saw it withmy own eyes. What other stereotypes have you seen over and over again in your daily life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69LDbyl4Xjs
liveleak.com/view?i=8ec_1309423926
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water is the nigger's natural enemy.

They're called stereotypes for a reason and i've seen the every race do the so claimed stereotype they're called out for.

However blacks are mostly inner city kids who come from poverty, so pools and oceans are as prevalent in their lives.

something something blacks can't afford swimming pools something

Do they swim in Africa?

How the fuck would niggers learn to swim in the ghetto. Give them a break

poor people dont have pools
its pretty simple

I met one black gentleman who could swim. He went to a private school that taught it in gym.

Every other black person I've met has not been able to. I live in Chicago.

Still, I find it bizarre. No one taught me to swim, but I can swim. Hell, shouldn't a person naturally just be able to manage a doggie paddle or just not panic and flail around?

The dirty Canadian Native actually drinks mouth-wash as if it was a bottle of whiskey.
Can no longer count the amount of times i'v seen this.

Grew up poor redneck trailer trash. Made cash as a lifeguard in my teens. Rich and middle class niggers cannot swim.

plus pool water fucks up their hair

>No one taught me to swim, but I can swim. Hell, shouldn't a person naturally just be able to manage a doggie paddle or just not panic and flail around?

Exactly. No one taught me to swim. I learned in ponds, lakes, canals, and rivers. Never had a swimming pool, either.

Niggers just don't bother to learn, because there's nothing to steal in a river.

they don't have pools in their shitty neighborhoods most of the time. Their parents don't care enough about them to teach most of them how to swim. Most of them can't change a tire either.

>asian
>small eye

I see this every morning.

Catfish?

no

That is hilarious

There are white wimmenz in the river though

>those names
never fails to make me chuckle

you can throw a white baby in the water and he will swim to safety on instinct

Can confirm. Worked in training in the military.

Swim qualifications had a alot of blacks having failed and going to the pool again for redos.

Every indigenous person I have encountered suffers from a slight level of stupidity. Also they are very lazy. Drinking all day and living on what the goverment gives them
These are monkeys, not mexicans. Truly disgusting for the European descent part of the population. Disgusting for the hard working percentage of the Mexican people. These creatures! These creatures and their children live in states with a worse economical situation, thats why all the pacos, all the migrants look like this. Mexican women are beautiful, too bad all you get are chicanos and Indians.

true

Seens that the Drowned God do not like blacks very much

I was a swim instructor in the marine corps

spent a few months teaching recruits how to tread water

EVERY black guy failed and couldn't tread for 10 minutes, but we had to let them pass anyways

we had one rare exception, a black guy from tobego or trinidad i forget, but he was an island nigger and doesn't count imo

>not being able to tread water for 10 minutes
JUST

One actually drowned at a lifeguard party

>>but we had to let them pass anyways
Big fucking surprise right here. Why bother even showing up?

In Navy basic training none of the black recruits knew how to swim. All of us that did couldn't help but wonder why the fuck they joined the Navy.

And I don't mean poor swimmers. I mean literally had no idea how to swim. They had to take special classes and shit so they could try and pass the swimming tests.

They have public pools in even the ghetto here

He should have gotten Jerome swimming lessons

IF BLACK PEOPLE GOT SO MUCH RHYTHM

WHY CANT THEY FUCKING STROKE IN WATER

Did you know that Chimpanzees can't swim?

youtube.com/watch?v=69LDbyl4Xjs

Holy shit, this is like an onion article, but even darker.

true dat yo

most indigenous people i've meet in my life cannot wait until the end of the month to waste their entire fucking salary getting drunk for 3 straight days just so they cannot show up for work the next monday. It's very stressful to work with these people, my parents own a bakery shop and most of the guys working inside are peruvians and bolivians, some of them are very religious so they don't drink at all but the ones that do get fucking wasted every fucking weekend and since they're the only ones willing to do these kind of jobs they are the only people available.

pic related

rhythm requires 2 sticks and a fucking rock, i.e. nigger tools
hence rap music being glorified fucking nursery rhymes
Swimming, however, requires you to A) See a deadly body of water THAT WILL KILL YOU if you do something wrong, and B) Manning the fuck up and jumping in, flailing against death until you stay on top of the bitch and riding it until you get tired and leave, only to come back another day and laugh at this deadly thing you now just float in
which means for all their bravado, blacks need a group to be tough, and they are scared chickenshits of water because one day, they saw one black man drown and have been fucking cucked into submission since

there are beaches too, but most of the negroes just sunbathe while their kids walk 3 feet deep in the ocean.

>tfw I can't swim

Am I white?

>single mother
>black children
How qualified to you have to be to get into the navy?
I'm really considering it now.

Do you even English?
Jesus Christ

>be in bootcamp for U.S. Navy
>time for swim quals
>RDC says those who cant swim to form a line over here
>line is literally 100 percent niggers (about 40 all in all)
>no white people in the 'I can swim' line
>I notice this and try not to laugh but I cant help but to start smiling really big
>A black Instructor asks me why I am smiling so big
>I tell him I am excited to jump off the tower and I would have the fastest time (had to change subject quickly so I threw my pride in it, knowing niggers are immediately triggered by prideful statements and bets).
>Instructor knows I was laughing at him and his dumb nigger brethren but cant do shit about it so he lets it go and we continue with the exercise.

My psycho theory says that niggas don't like swimming because when they move they have an overwhelming urge to move in a dancey, hip hoppin', belligerence-asserting fashion, and to learn how to swim requires following instructions on how to move yo self from some hokey cracker, and the nigga's naturally repulsed by replicating honkey ass rigid movements like some kind of house slave.

liveleak.com/view?i=8ec_1309423926

I go to the beach as often as I can in summer and there's literally no niggers on it except the one nigger who's really fit and he just walks around and chats with women.
The Asians there just play frisbee or something or watch their kids play
It's literally only whites swimming or in the water

black woman found day at bottom of pool for 2 days with active lifeguards on duty

Do you have a pulse?

Latinos love swimming tho, i mean that's how they travel

I converse with street chugs because theyre laid back, had a guy open his jacket and show me his 2 liter of listerine. It is indeed true

Bone density. Blacks have higher bone density therefore can't swim

Maybe he was onto something here.

I never met one before so I have no idea,
Here's a spic joke though.
Why is the Mexican Olympic team so bad?
All the Mexicans who can run, jump and swim are in America

Is it not manditory to learn there?

I am half native and I am the worst drinker you have ever seen

even abos can swim

In addition to this they tend to have lower body fat percentages. Not very good for floating.

Lol what is the race with highest obesity rates ?

basically my experience in Navy Bootcamp. When we learned to swim I thought there was some segregation thing going on with the adult pool and the kiddie pool at first.

>he doesnt know that the amount of money funneled into the drains that are nigger ghettos can and do provide them with more swimming pools than any country boy living on a farm
stop making excuses for niggers.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

fair

NEGROES ENCAPSULATE THE ELEMENT OF FIRE

THEY ARE AVERSE TO ALL WATER-BIASED REALMS

THE WHITE MAN IS THE MAN WITH THE WATER ELEMENT. ASIANS THE ELEMENT OF AIR. NATIVE AMERICANS INCLUDING SOUTH AND MESOAMERICANS, THE ELEMENT OF EARTH

One hospital I worked at actually put cages around the hand sanitizer so that the Natives wouldn't pop them open and steal the bags so they could later consume the 'alcohol'.

Your digits confirm whites have the best sea men

This is one case where it's mostly cultural but also possibly a little biology as well. Remember that American Blacks are overwhelmingly west african in descent. West Africa has few usable harbors or beaches, and virtually no safe places to swim at all. Swimming is a really good way to get eaten in that part of the world.

East Africa, however, has harbors and plenty of beaches. The out-of-africa group were beachcombers, and a decent percentage of east africans are descended from them along with everyone outside of africa.

So when the polar ice caps melt and flood the earth all the niggers will drown?

is this some avatar lvl shit ?

>inb4 someeone posts webm of blacks on fire

>Be me
>Start working as publix as a cashier
>Get to have an interesting point of view of what people buy
>About 2%-3% of customers are black
>EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON/BLACK FAMILY buys Fried Chicken and/or Watermelon.
>I make bets with other cashiers if nig-nogs will buy "Frad Chiieekn" and "Wudamelon"
>win every time

Seriously, its like they are asking to be made fun of

How many white people do that too though? Watermelon is fucking good.

>darker

Last time I ate watermelon near a nigger, he asked (axed) why I wasn't salting it
Salt
on a fucking sweet thing
the fuck

I was eating watermelon once and some black family friend called me a nigger

>how many white people do that?
Not anywhere close to 100%

its not really that strange. Contrast is a big part of what makes things delicious. That's why sometimes bacon is sugared, hot fudge is good on cold ice cream, bitter coffee pairs nicely with sweet chocolate, sweet tomato with bitter herbs, almost every good recipe relies on contrast.

That said, blacks have a weird obsession with condiments and tend to put something on everything. Ask a waiter at a nice steakhouse which race asks for A-1 steak sauce the most frequently and the only possible answer is the blacks.

True, I understand salt on a Payday, since peanuts + caramel
but on watermelon? Shit, I'm too fucking busy spitting out seeds and enjoying sweet and watery to fuck that up with some goddamn salt
And I like A-1, but I put it SPARINGLY on the meat, not some soup of A-1 plus a hot dog floater

We had like 3 days of no blacks in our platoon because they were all re-qualing. DI was hilarious.
>Well shit, who could have seen that coming?
Dude was light-skinned black too.

>"trwad" water
>just blow air into your cammies and stay up for 10 minutes
That and that pack swim. Hardest part of the whole test is swimming 30 feet in

How dumb do you have to be to not be able to swim? All you have to do is flap your arms. Fuck.

>That said, blacks have a weird obsession with condiments and tend to put something on everything.

Yes, often times mayo, which I'm sure has nothing to do with their hilariously-high obesity rates.

No.

>I like A-1 on meat
pleb opinion discarded, YOU EAT LIKE A NIGGER

the salt on the watermelon is way less disdainful than using A-1 Pleb Sauce on a nice piece of beef.

>handle of listerine

kek.

>get job as lifeguard for the summer
>first time
>ask cousin for lifeguard advice (did it for years)
>ask her what should I look out for. Kids, old people
>immediately says keep an eye out for the blacks because they just jump right into water and sometimes will immediately panic and become an active drowner
>when I laugh she sternly tells me the stereotype is real and to keep an eye out for those dumb niggers

Welp

That's the only way to eat watermelon, you stupid yankee.

Damn dude, I'm in Kansas, people pour Gates BBQ and shit on EVERYTHING, and I put some droplets on pork and you flip a lid
Seriously, I hate Gates, look at this ruined shit

Get an inhaler and carry it with you while working. When a nigger jumps in, act like you're having an asthma attack for 5 minutes or so.

Who would even want to try and rescue them? Even if you saved them they probably could sue you if you had to punch the panicking retards. Saved a drowning swimmer once and it wasn't pretty.

>neighbor's daughter struggling to swim, drunk as a skunk as are her friends
>jump in and swim over to her
>panicky as shit, deck her a couple of times so she'd stay still
>finally she calms down, keep her head above the water and bring her to land
>lip busted and swallowed half the lake but otherwise ok

Imagine not one but six screeching monkeys who are panicked to shit and probably drowned each other in order to stay afloat just a few seconds longer. Even if you saved them, they could and probably would sue you for being rough in a life-and-death situation for gibsmedats. Niggers are really that stupid.

The other mechanics at work refer to arabs and indians as "Gold'n'tan".

Didn't get it at first, but realized they were referring to interiors.

Then it became painfully fucking obvious. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GOLD AND TAN INTERIOR VEHICLE, the work was "never good enough" and the customer felt "everything should be free".

EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING
ONE
WAS
ARABIC
OR
INDIAN

>Can I get discount
>No, I mean more discount
>What do you mean it is already on sale, I can buy cheaper online, look, look at amazon on my expensive ass cellphone
>ignore my family that stinks and is putting their unwashed hands on all your merchandise
THEN BUY THE FUCKING LAPTOP FROM AMAZON YOU SANDNIGGERS

Yep.

>my cousin achnesh can do my breaks free
>can you throw in an alignment for free
>the damage shouldnt cost me anything the vehicle rolled on its own when I left it in neutral and got out, I'm going to call your head office and complain about how unsafe these cars are

JESUS
FUCKING
CHRIST

I wasn't racist before
I really wasn't.
But now...

Meanwhile, they pay in cash, but that's not the worst.
Ex worked in a theater, and they had a Indian night with curry movies. She said the bathrooms were fucking toxic. The women SHAVED and BATHED KIDS in the sinks, tampons, blood, shit, urine, FOOD, diapers, needles, makeup, broken mirrors, and catfights.
The mens room was full of fucking cum in unflushed toilets, dirt, blood, urine, shit, and again, SHAVING IN A FUCKING THEATER
it's like they think water costs money every time you turn it on, so they do it elsewhere
She quit that job after a year and a half, just because of that once a week occurrence.

don't blame her

>arabs and indians

Poo in Loo's are the Dollar Store version of Ackbars.

Arabs bathe in Polo, Indians in Drakar Noir.
Arabs drive white Mercedes with gold accents, Indians drive white Camrys with faux gold accents.
Arabs wear beige Armani slacks, Indians wear beige Dockers.
Arabs hit on Paris Hilton, Indians hit on Lindsey Lohan.

They would be the same thing if there wasn't so much oil under Arab countries.

Yea i never had lessons either, just kinda picked it up, can stroke ok

>implying paris hilton is hotter than lindsay lohan

nigger please

>Chinese people cant drive.
Jesus Christ they are so fucking bad. Trust me I know as we have a few hundred thousand living in my city. Without doubt when I come across a bad driver 9/10 they're Chinese.

>Polynesians are violent like negroes but far more cunning.
I used to be friends with a lot of them growing up. As soon as they go through puberty they seem to get this chip on their shoulders towards whites. They will rob and stab you in the back and then play victim when you don't like it................

They have them in city schools and parks. There's no excuse!

Now that's offensive to us weak-pulsed people.

>you can throw a white baby in the water and he will swim to safety on instinct

Its true, My sisters baby was swimming before she was even 1. You just let them go in the water and they instinctively know what to do.

However I imagine a black kid would just panic, flail about and drown.

I know black children cant recognise themselves in a mirror until they are 6 years old but a white child can at 18 months.

Of course this has been put down to 'cultural differences' rather then lack of IQ.