What are the best legal steroids one can buy on the market in 2017? Been lifting for 5 years, need a boost

What are the best legal steroids one can buy on the market in 2017? Been lifting for 5 years, need a boost.

Nothing really works. Did you try increasing reps?

prohormoenes dont work for shit.
go to outlaw muscle and thank me later

of course. Just looking for a short-cut with potentially terrible side-effects.

>What are the best legal steroids
>legal steroids
You didn't do good in school, did you OP?

Work harder bitch boy.

do you even lift for 5 more years
and call me in the morning

>prohormoenes dont work for shit.
Not true. I took M-drol when I was like 16, got jacked/strong as fuck. Also, another dude I know took the same, he was already big as fuck, but his strength increased crazily. But, he got gyno, had to have surgery. I had saggy tits too when we stopped taking them.

There were a few legal versions of oral steroids years back, then companies started to work around the bans by slightly altering the chemical make-up, effects were still the same. As far as I know, most of these alternatives have been banned, but I'm asking around for new options in the current year.

But no, never went to school, I'm a bitch boy of the forest.

>I was like 16
your body was producing natural HGH at its highest amount
>he got gyno, didnt run Test E with it like we was supposed to , no pct...he was a fool and deserved it

Try protein

Yes, that's true, but I've been lifting since I was 13. The mdrol made major fucking changes. I only took it for a month, though. 1-2 pills per day.

He definitely deserved it, he's fucking retarded.

Pig/gorilla hormones get you muscles for the lazy man, but also gives you acne.

> legal steroids
Fuck off with that shit. Seriously. It's marketing wank and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard.

M-Drol worked for someone I knew too, dude was walking around with a washboard, looked like he was flexing 24/7. As far as I know it's banned now though.

Anecdote. Irrelevant.

/fit/ has the answers youre lookin for.

juice is for cucks tho.

dont use gear untill your body is done growing naturally like mid to late 20's. you run the risk of shutting down your hormone production. then you are fucked

t. old fag

>juice is for cucks tho.
fuck off soiboi, if someone wants to pin let them do it and do it the correct way

Yes, it was legit. It's banned, but I think you can still get it on certain websites.
Yeah, I'm 22 now. Luckily I haven't fucked anything up permanently(as far as I know)

You can still order all the shit like Ephedra that's been sanctioned/attacked like crazy in the US from EU and RU/CN (if you want it to be made out of garbage like all their shit) online...

Just pick out what you want and look up stores..

Serious question: How common is it for the DEA to kick down your door for ordering steroids online? Is that a thing, or do they not give a fuck?

Bump, looking at outlaw muscle and there seems to be an avenue for ordering, just not sure whether I actually want to do it.

OP is a cheating little dicked faggot

If we don't get an answer, I think we should test it out, and have them delivered to a house near us. We'll need to be smart, and not use our home internet, of course.

Jesus christ, arnold had some nice tits.

i bought this test cycle online about a year ago was on it for maybe 2 weeks then pussied out i still have all the stuff in my wardrobe lel

Don't use steroids.
Rely on vitamins and minerals, meat and eggs, leafy greens, cut out sugar, lower carbs, eat more saturated animal fat, exercise regularly.
Steroids are for cheaters and losers.
Stop cheating, be proud of who you are, let yourself grow naturally.
Only resort to steroids later in life.

why is having sugar bad for bodybuilding?
does it bloat you or something?