How can I jack off when taking a shit while sitting on the toilet...

How can I jack off when taking a shit while sitting on the toilet? It's hard to jack off with dick tucked under the toilet seat. But how can I do it without pissing all over everytime I try to push my shit out?

>pic unrelated

Been trying to achieve this for a while. If you can ejaculate at the exact time you have a huge log half way out the orgasm feels amazing! Haven't figured out how to not pee while pushing tho.

I did it for years just allowing my piss to spray everywhere. Then I came up with the idea of jerking with a condom on. Alot of the time the condom will fill up like a water ballon. I usually put a cock ring over the condom just below my head so the piss doesn't leak down all over my thighs & balls.

What kind of degeneracy is this shit?

those are poor defenseless women getting raped by that fence.

Don't knock it till you've tried it. This is a method of achieving one of the best orgasms known to mankind.

Piss first

>not using the pun De"fence"less
found the newfag

I just piss first then shit and jack off, why do you have to piss while jerking it?

No matter how many times you piss before hand, you are still going to piss a little while sliding out a huge log. This is almost guaranteed if you've preped right by eating massive amounts of fiber for 2 or 3 days leading up to your DookyWank.

holy shit what’s the origin of that gif?

The dookywank is all about shitting at the exact moment of climax. It feels fucking amazing! This exercise would turn a gay man straight. No dick up the ass could ever compare to shooting a log and load at the same time.

Wish I knew \b\ro, saved it from a random gif thread awhile ago.

Ahh! The old Dukiewank. This is an age old problem, better men have came and dukied and not had the answer.

Is this a real thing? Something tells me you guys are trolling. But I don't want to miss out on a potentially epic way of masturbation.

First of all, you need more fiber in your diet, OP. You should NEVER have to push or strain to get your shit out. It should basically fall out easily as soon as you relax your sphincter.

A uti, or a yeast infection.

Sometimes too much fiber and not enough hydration will make your poop too big to just fall out.

True, fiber and hydration go hand in hand. Good point.

you're trying way to hard

Just make sure all your piss gets let out first w/out shitting, thats when you beat it. BUT! be careful cuz if you didn't let it all out, you will get piss on you hands a little bit.