0%
/closed

fuck you

nice dubs

you guys having a good day?

nice trips

This thread

*again

i wish i had invbested into bitcoin. wanna kill me. im poor.

PogChamp

then do it poorfag

In the pic I was on a trip in Egypt, the sun made my skin darker than it usually is. Here another one, look at my arm/hand, that's my natural skin tone. Isn't it white?

Racist, check your privilege you cis bigot.

Get a haircut, loose some weight and dress properly and you could pass for white-ish maybe.

No, you're still a second generation emigrant of turkish heritage.
Dang I'm even getting to the point where I feel bad for your parents, since you hate your heritage so much.
Live with and in the culture you grew up in and like as well as acknowledge where your ancestors were from.
This self hate shit won't make you more white.

You are not one of us, Abdul. You look like a eurocuck YouTuber who plays WoW. Now that you've been made aware of this how does it make you feel?

Sure your skin is pale, but the way your face is structured makes you look turkish.

sand nigger

I swear to fucking god If you post this one more time I will have your head on a spike
>you look like a nigger btw

Maybe in america

WoW is nice, it is the only game I play since years.

But back to toĆ¼ic, on a scale from 1 to 10, how white am I?

OP here, dude, why do you even matter? Not everybody has seen this thread yet, I want to get their opinions too.

There also mexicans with white skin, but that doesn't take away the fact they still are beaners.

And so far have you gotten any opinions telling you how to do a Michael Jackson and change your race?
If not and everyone is going fuck off and be yourself already, you might take a hint.

this thread is here 10x a day. dont answer his fucking comments you retarded monkeys

7-8 white? I guess beard makes you more non-white?

this nigga look mongolian

wow who is the bride?

no like really no, mudskin

i dont think the color of skin is important until you ask then fuk u

this thread is here 10x a day. dont answer his fucking comments you retarded monkeys.

this thread is here 10x a day. dont answer his fucking comments you retarded monkeys..

I don't get why you guys don't accept me as one of you. I have a small nose, small ears. What exactly makes me non-White? Sure my skin ist not the brightest but brighter than a sandniggers. So what the fuck shall I actually do to be accepted

You are a paki

>Am I white?
Only on reports about inmate demographics.

mongolids aren't hairy and they don't accept me either

you look mixed like 1/4 white 1/2-1/3 turk

if you arent degenerate and dont play the victim that is enough for whites to accept you/ see you as valuable

You look arab, are you Italian/southern european?

djingis khan

Look at the replies in this thread, they don't accept me, they insult me.. They are evil, I am not even surprosed that god is destroying their race.

You gotta stop focusing on your appearance for acceptance and just make an effort to be a nice guy to be around.
I know plenty of white guys that I hate the shit out of, shared heritage or not.
The only people who will really care about your heritage is neo-nazis, do you really wanna hang out with those guys?

We insult you because you're asking stupid questions, not because you're of turkish heritage.
Think of it like this, how would japanese people react if some white dude went up to them and asked them how to turn japanese?

my honest opinion: no, not white.
sry, i dont insult you. its just reality.

My parents hate me either because I am too german for them and a nerd. So I give a fuck on my heritage.

*don't give a fuck...

Sage sage sage sage sage

Then move out and be your own man.
Also making references to god killing europeans because they are evil won't make you popular.
You're acting like a victim, stop.

White enough for usa

Post dick pic only way to know

but not for valhalla

Most white people won't go to Valhalla either, they'll end up in Hel like most other people.
Only people who believe in Odin and die by the sword courageously will go to Valhalla.

OP here, Mods close this thread pls, these faggots will never understand me. They don't know how it feels to be not accepted by any group, even by the own race.

This thread has been made before. Same results. You're garbage, end your life. You're a continental nigger. That's it.

>Woe is me.
Fuck you faggot, I was trying to help you.
I went through 10 years of nonstop bullying on top of having autism.
I've been the one left on the outside for about half of my life, while feeling like an alien because people functioned differently from me.
The way I got through that shit was learning the social rules and making changes to my behavior so I'd fit in better while still being me.
Like I said earlier, stop acting like a victim and take responsibility for your own shit asshole.

you looka lika ma poopa from dem booty ayyeee. embrace your blackness broda. we will forever be african kingzzz

are you a nigerian prince?

After all you are not excluded because of your face structur, so stop crying with your first world problems.

I treat anyone as a white person if they fucking act like one.

I would fuck the shit out of them hot roach-girls

OP here. MODS pls close thread. thx

kek I am OP, why are you lying?
If you don't like this thread then get other here.
Nobody is fording you to be here.

No I'm excluded because of something I can't change.
You can work out, get a leaner face and become handsome.
I can't work out so my brain changes and become a person who functions normally.
And I'm not the one crying here shithead, you're the one asking how to do the impossible and whining when people tell you it can't be done.
If you want people to like you, you gotta like yourself first, do whatever you can to improve your self esteem and stop acting like a bitch about having to take responsibility for yourself.
European aren't rejecting you for your face, they're rejecting you for your self imposed victim status.