FB Feet

FB Feet

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/pictures/6535838/Cute-NN-Sorority-Slut?pgid=&gid=6535838&page=0&view=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking love sam

man please don't let this be another sam thread. that's one overused classic. her and sw. i beg you don't kill the thread before it begins

So guess which beloved footslut got into modelling?

Definitely a classic
You don't have to participate if you don't want to user its cool

hint: she has amazing huge feet, wonderful ass and a sole tattoo

Anyone have that screencap of Sam's friend getting pissy in the thread way back then?

Yeah let me find it

More interested in the message screencaps tbh but I know it's a touchy subject

Here
Yeah, let's not do that again.

I'm interested, didn't know there were message screencaps

she got white knighted
it should be fine as long as no one is still harassing her. pretty sure all that stopped otherwise there'd be more evidence of it happening

2/3

3/3

now back to actual pics

Are there any more to that set of anons GFs feet from some recent threads?

don't care much for the messages, but want the pics with no shoes on ;)

diamonds, the cute socks in the corner help too

FB feets*

>ywn worship Sam DiFabio's feet while she's tied up, tits hooked up to an industrial milking machine

>ywn make a grilled cheese with butter and cheese made from Sam's milk

SAAAAMMMMMMM

I know, it's sad.

>tfw you will never walk drunk Sam home from a dance party and cum on her feet when she passes out in front of you because she trusts you so much

imagefap.com/pictures/6535838/Cute-NN-Sorority-Slut?pgid=&gid=6535838&page=0&view=4

well... that's definitely taking it a step further

AAAAAANON

Thanks user. I'm very ambitious and hope one day to open a large scale human dairy farm.

kek never gets old

It was years ago. She'll get over it.
Have anything from the motherless that got taken down?

interesting...

>ywn wake up first in the same room as Sam, cum on her feet, scrape the dead skin flakes off her feet and brew tea with them, and then serve the tea to Sam after she wakes up all the while her being thankful for such a caring friend

isn't there a mega or something too?

Poor girl had cum in everything she owned. its amazing she was never raped or something with the level of access he had for those pics and stuff. Would never have the balls to do something like that, let alone over and over.

it definitely helps that she had no idea what cum smelled or tasted like for the majority of it. probably wouldn't have worked otherwise

>ywn sniff Sam's ballet slippers while cumming repeatedly into her soymilk and shoes praying her drunken slumber continues

damn sexy toes!

wish she still posted anything

Something tells me that's not happening...
Can't put a finger on it though.

Literally thousands of better views of sexier feet online. Why?

Bradyn

Fuck off with these irrelevant pics of ugly bitches

where's the feet?

has anyone ever contacted her?

Post some shit then or quit bitching

>ywn see a picture of Sam DiFabio's feet again

you're not wrong, but shes the best for a reason

Sam? Yeah... scroll up.
It was gay as fuck.

she prob still wore all her shoes like a good footslut even after that user white knight messaged her about it

jeez look at those frat nerds

She got white knighted about it like 3-4 years after it happened so it was way too late

At least she knows who it is and is probably creeped the fuck out about it. I mean, she's in the dumbasses room here. That's exactly how you get caughtWonder what that confrontation was like.

the creep who did it is probably in jail for a sex crime

Doubtful. But if they recovered that motherless page then maybe. That would be damning.

How long does DNA stay in shoes and socks and panties? Because without this it's all heresay

Panties and socks get washed so not likely. Shoes maybe depending on how little they were worn since. Probably in the clear after 3 years if you ask me.

mom's feet

>Sam DiFabio
Request sent.

ugh not this again. it obviously doesn't work

Don’t tell me what to do fag

don't care for this, want pics of girls feet from fb

you found that pic in the archives nice try.
continuing

the fapping continues! more with the flip flops off?

wish they were better res but a few. thanks for not feeding the troll.

hnnng moar plz!

have to find more barefoot

outstanding! socks and stockings would be fine too

You guys are no fun.

have lots of flip fops and heels

God I want to see those tits tied up and bulging as sweet little Sam wanks me off with her feet

So perfect