I need rare pepes to print onto my debit card. quads automatically wins

i need rare pepes to print onto my debit card. quads automatically wins

>wanting pepe on your cc

i hope i get quads

bamp

don't do it. credit cards are a great way to lose with money. debt free here and loving life

If i get quadz i'll deliver
Not dumping rare pepes for shit

unless you are not fucking stupid with them.

there is no good reason to get a credit card. save your money instead, buy only the things you can afford, and live on a written budget

reincarnation of kek

Credit cards are short term loans with not interest rate. As long as you aren't a tard you have nothing to worry about

fuck you

of course there is an interest rate. you may not have to pay any interest, but that's only if you pay it off within a month. if you can always pay it off right away then why do you need a credit card at all?

you will never win with debt

you use them to be able to get loans on a house in the USA. Are you even american?

To build up your credit score.

though it's more difficult, you can get a mortgage on a house without a credit score through a process called manual underwriting. although it would be better to pay for the house in cash to avoid spending anything on interest

there is no good reason to have a credit score if you plan on staying out of debt.

i only have a debit card, but plan on getting a cc to pay for gas and food while im in school

that's a terrible idea. make a budget and pay for gas and food with cash (or debit)

i want to be able to preserve enough of my savings to pay for rent and upkeep on my car. i will also be working. If theres an emergency id rather have cash than credit. its just til i graduate

thread derailed

Bump for more pepes

ayy checked

Pls

going into debt is not the solution to your problems. you need to learn to live on less than you make

My credit card gives me a 1% refund for every penny I spend with it. Also, what if you have something that comes up where you have to spend a lot of money in emergency? I would use my credit score to help me get it

this one is mindblowing

>My credit card gives me a 1% refund for every penny I spend with it.
You are talking about literal pennies here. $100 dollars back on ten thousand dollars spent. You will lose a lot more than that on interest. Even if you pay it off every month you will still lose out on impulse purchases vs. having a budget and paying cash.

>Also, what if you have something that comes up where you have to spend a lot of money in emergency?
I would pay with my emergency savings. Started at $1,000 and build it up to 6 months worth of expenses. My wife and I could both lose our jobs and still pay our bills for six months.

>credit score
Irrelevant if you're smart and plan on staying out of debt.

still need to have a good credit rating for major purchases. I use cc to build up a good credit rating and that's it. still debt free

>dubs x dubs = quads

the only reason you need a credit score is to go into more debt. why not avoid debt altogether?

no it doesn't, nigger

requesting pepe in a hoodie with hands pressed together. pls