What's the matter wagecuck, did the daily grind get ya down again today...

What's the matter wagecuck, did the daily grind get ya down again today? Did your boss yell at you for being 14 seconds late again?

But I don't have a job.

Tomorrow is a payday. Looking forward to taking care of my mortgage and car loan so I know what my budget for Christmas presents will look like.

Sounds depressing user

I am the boss kek

Self employed?

Boss doesn't fuck with me, I sit on my Aden and shit post all day, I was 2 hours early, getting some not that OT pay. I push a green button once in a while.

Yes, IT consulting

Nice one,how many hours do you work a week?

Send bitcoins so I can join you in degrading wagecucks

17vCQh9W5APhjy
FV6GConSxyZEeyXnXgjc

Has that ever actually worked before

Gotta go run a bar here in about half an hour.. not looking forward to it. I can fake the being social thing, but Jesus Christ it takes it out of me

If it did, I would be verbally degrading you for being a wagecuck right now.

It’s like playing the free lottery, a free roll if you will. BTC is 15k a coin, someone out there is bored enough and wants karma points.

How did you do that?

How old are you and have you had a job, OP?
I'm very happy with my job at IT, only problem is that I've become kind of autistic during my NEET years and feel like people can see that.

I'm 24
Yea I had a job as a factory supervisor before, then the factory closed down then I realised I hated being a wageslave so since then I've been semi neet, I sell stuff on the side it takes up virtually nothing of my time

I remember that feel user fucking dreading that long slow day ahead, now I'm comfy

I wish I could get paid to stay at home, have to go to work in 15 mins to deal with shitty people who don't know how to not overspend.

Worth a try I guess good luck in your endeavours

Financial consultation or something?

i mean not really got lots of gs in the bank

bought new gaming pc. gtx 1080
ps4 pro
xbox one

and got 370 in my wallet