Anons that only speak English, how does it feel know you will always be inferior in this globalized world?

Anons that only speak English, how does it feel know you will always be inferior in this globalized world?

Other urls found in this thread:

babbel.com/en/magazine/the-10-most-spoken-languages-in-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My first language is english, but i have taught myself to speak fluent russian, german, swedish, and french. Over 10 years or so roughly.

You cannot deem a human inferior based on what language they speak. Even someone as low as you should be able to agree with that.

Oh and ps. You're a fucking faggot

I'm American, but also know morse code, russian, and taiwanese chinese.

>only speak English
this bread wasn't meant for you smartfag.

...Morse code isn't a language.

>preceeding your statement with ellipsis

OP here, morse is still pretty badass if we ever get nuked.

>tfw butthurt non native english speaker in an anglophone world

>globalized world
>globalized
>globalist

>tfw English is only the 3rd most frequently spoken language
babbel.com/en/magazine/the-10-most-spoken-languages-in-the-world

Trips aside, why? So we can tap at each other from the fallout shelters? It has some specific uses, but I doubt getting nuked would make it more useful.

Fuck you

What would you suggest, cans and string?

You say that now, but when your postapocalyptic settlement is the only one with nobody who can understand morse code, then what are you gonna do? Guess you'll die.

Stop talking out of your ass. And if someone can only speak 1 language they're clearly inferior

>babbel.com/en/magazine/the-10-most-spoken-languages-in-the-world
Ok wonderful most business and diffuse popular culture around the world is in chinese and spanish? Thanks for enlightening me

...radio? It's been around for a while now. Including mechanically powered models.

Yes, because our survival would be dependent on communicating with... who, exactly? And if we were dependent on them, wouldn't there by physical traffic anyway?

Look, fellas, I'm not saying Morse couldn't have its uses in a post-apocalyptic setting, but it's not as awesome as you're making it out to be. Most people you could only contact through Morse aren't going to be very useful to your mutual survival.

>inferior
>the majority of the civilized world adapted and learned my language

Yeah oh ok buddy.

--. --- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. ... . .-.. ..-.

.-- . / .-- .. .-.. / -... . / - .... . / ..-. .. .-. ... - / - --- / . ... - .- -... .-.. .. ... .... / - .... . / -. . .--- / .--- --- .-. .-.. -.. / --- .-. -.. . .-. / --- -. -.-. . / - .... . / -. --- .-. -- .. . ... / .- .-. . / ..-. .. -. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / --. --- -. .

.. - / .. ... / --- -. .-.. -.-- / .- / -- .- - - . .-. / --- ..-. / - .. -- . / -... .-. --- - .... . .-.

Not sure, how does it feel knowing that you perceive validation of yourself from something as retarded as speaking another language?

>but muh languages, I- I am s-s-superior!

I'll bite.

Amerifag traveler of the world, here. Currently in Italy, after spending the year throughout southeast Asia and Europe. Six countries, a good month or more in each.

In Japan, few people spoke English, and it was difficult. I started learning the language immediately upon landing out of necessity and continued until the day I left.

All the other countries? Everybody speaks English. Feels good mon. Feels good knowing I speak the langue that everybody in the world has to learn if they want to communicate with someone who doesn't speak their native tongue.

It's still a li'l awks, still a little frustrating at times, but it's definitely the one language I would want to know if I had to pick one. Hoping to find a hot Italian girl to guide me through the cultural nuances.

That's a good point too, the nuances of a culture are far more cumbersome to navigate than the language.

Ha you fucking wish, pajeet. English is being taught around the world in schools, as a white man I can go anywhere in the world and the general population will be excited to see me and speak English with a native English speaker. Go do that with russian/french/any kind of Asian.

>a way in which humans can communicate
>not a language
Pick one fucktard.

>taught myself
Lol

You've got me. Bait is a language.

You get to travel

I only speak English and cannot fathom why your primitive societies keep your own languages instead of embracing the superior latin script and high as fuck grammar which comprises our ultimate language.

I guess it feels pretty good. I can't think of anywhere I would want to go where I couldn't expect the citizens of that lower-tier nation to speak my language. And the only reason I could imagine wanting to know a language is to read the great literature in that language, which is why I picked up Latin. But no other language really has a cultural legacy I would want to explore.

I speak three languages, but none of them are Asian moon language or Durka Durka, so I still won't make it in the future.

Pretty good considering I'm neither monolingual and I didn't post a faggot R&M 'enlightened' picture like a degenerate loser
>Pic related
It's OP
>Captcha agrees
Blvd provincial
Now kys cunt

I too lived in Italy for a few years and had to learn the language out of necessity the same way you had to in Japan. I guess it depends on the area you live in, because where I stayed noone spoke English.

sm h