Midday diaper thread

Midday diaper thread

Other urls found in this thread:

saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446920254&site_refer=CSE_GGLPRADS001&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjOfGlvT41wIVRyOBCh0HWgckEAQYBCABEgIDVvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haven't even spent a minute not diapered today

So thread dead?

lurkin

k

Holy shit, this is important. Do you know, or are you the woman in this OP pic? She has the same stuffed rabbit my niece lost a year back.

She was on vacation and dropped it presumably when she fell asleep. Been really upset ever since. It was her "Woody" to her "Andy" if you know what I mean.

I've been looking everywhere for a replacement, but to no avail. If this lady would be willing to sell me the toy if she has no need for it, she will have made a little girls Christmas.

If you're OK to do this please e-mail [email protected]

Thanks.

what a dumbass story to get girls to email you their personal shit lmfao fuck off

saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446920254&site_refer=CSE_GGLPRADS001&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjOfGlvT41wIVRyOBCh0HWgckEAQYBCABEgIDVvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

First search try, and I'm pretty sure this is it.

anybody got any diaper wetting gifs/webms?

Yo

kek

...go on...

I wanna see how huge that fucker is without pants

mildly disappointed

Wearing some goodnites!

Oh no. Saw this while scrolling and it really turned me on because of how it stops her from being able to use her hands. Oh no. I could totally get into this with the right girl. Aw shit.

It's a solid fetish user.