Oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont eat the yellow snow

LOL?

Your dick looks smaller because you're looking down on it, so next time have sex while doing a handstand.

don't get bamboozled to heck and back over one concern

This gets said often but for some fucking reason you youngings don't fucking understand it.

DON'T
STICK
DICK
IN
CRAZY

no matter how hot.

An hero now because life just sucks more and more as you age.

Is a girl with blue hair who dresses like a goth sometimes and wears contacts to school crazy?

>is a girl crazy
yes

this is a broad campaign of fud spreading so chads can continue to dominate fucking hot girls. if we follow this faggot's advice then no hot girls would get fucked.

formal education and 8-5pm job is not mandatory. figure out your innermost passion and do only what is necessary to achieve it. what other people think or say is none of your concern.

>blue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

acting black as a white person is never ever a cool thing to do

College is a waste of money

Learn a skill doing something you can tolerate. Start your own business.

you clearly have not stuck your dick in crazy

If you live in the UK.......

Hot Asian or Eastern Europe teenage prostitutes are about £30 a pop. No wife/partner/girlfriend will ever be able to compete with that value for money. Work hard, earn good and save like fuck. Women will drain every fucking penny from you. Your number one rule is to hang onto that cash like nothing else. If you have to date, free yourself from shame and become a tight fisted cunt. Fortunately, a climate of 'equality' exists so going 'dutch' is now acceptable. Make sure you fucking do it. And bring vouchers too. Also, get the chop - no kids at all. Freeze your spunk if you have too. Do not get trapped.

Everything else will fall into place, I promise you. Remember - work hard, save money, fuck cheap immigrant teenage prostitutes.

Life being shitty is just a construct. You can be happy if you really wanted to. Are you Buddhist or not nig?

Save all your money. All of it. Life is a game, money is how we keep score. Do not waste money on vagina. Pic very related.

Drive used cars, wear Goodwill clothes. Be cheap. Save your money.

trying to see a lump of shit as something other than what it is gets old after a while...

>don't just do what you are expected to do, figure out what you want to do and achieve it
>dgaf too much about other people, you are your concern
>save money early, you can retire much earlier than you think if you live within your means. The money saved can also be used for investments like buying a house enabling you to make more money earlier in life.

protip: you're probably going to need a full time job to support your passion until you start earning income from it. And there is no substitute for a formal education if it suits you. A formal education (not college or university "job training"courses) will open your eyes in ways you wouldn't expect but is definitely not necessary.

you have no ambition. or maybe you do, i don't know you. either way your comment sounds like you are the 'content to sit in front of the tv for the hours your not eating, sleeping, working' type.
>don't be happy with the way things are you can always improve them.
>find a way to make the world a better place, you will find meaning in life and a sense of accomplishment.

100% Fuck college.
High school or ged.

Work a real man job with an okay check like a mindless warehouse job or something and save some cash.

Go to some sort of trade school. Maybe can get student loans and forgo the warehouse cuckery

Go pipeline or hvac or plumbing or something.

Make 20$ am hour while you fescide wtf you would really like to do for a living.

Save some cash, stay the fuck away from the bars and hoes and flashy new cars and shit.

Go to school or start a business or wtf ever. Just dont let it consume you.

STUDY PERSONAL FINANCE NOW.

READ RICH DAD POOR DAD NOW.

enjoy being rich by 30. Instead of finally finding the ladder out of hell like me at 39

You have to beat inflation too

WORD

Fuck that every man should now the joy of fucking crazy at least once.

Where you finding these birds?

Dont be cheap.

Learn how to acwuire assets that make u money.

Live current lifestyle and retire when you break your paycheck while groing 10% a year to fuck inflation and give yourself an anual raise

So does drinking every second when not working and moping.

Gotta get help user.

Living the life of a zombie is boring but i least i dont want to bloyjob asgotgun so bad

Women peak at age 23. Men peak at age 35.

Read The Rational Male.

Don't go where the Huskies go.

Buy property while as young as possible (anything, even in the country). It will appreciate quickly and you will need it later.
Donate sperm so that you can have kids without the hassle of a woman or job later in life.
Travel heaps, have fun with your friends.
Maybe eventually marry a hot little chink just for fun.

dont drive without having insurance that covers all damage that could happen
the costs for that can haunt you

If you gotta put toilet paper in pot to avoid backfire and sound, don't put it folded, but crumpled

Wow actual good advice nice op

Don't get advice on Sup Forums.

Quickly get off this website as fast as you can

Be very very discriminatorly selfish. Don’t be too agreeable. Don’t settle for what ever person let’s you fuck them. Buy a fish tank and make keeping new world monster fish a hobby(trust me on this one). If you buy a truck, make sure it’s a 4x4(also trust me on this one). And never yell at your mom, she’s your mom you dumb cunt, it’s not her fault she was born a women.

Are you a jew? Sounds like you're telling the white goyim to be degenerate hedonists and not be traditional Europeans.

Here's another (((post))) promoting race mixing.

Be aware of your habits. If theres something you want to change about your life, you have to actively try to break the cycle that keeps you where you are.

Change your routine often, and get outside and socialize as much as you can. Dont spend too much time on the internet. Get a physical hobby, and get a constructive hobby. Put yourself in situations outside your usual routine. For example, a buddy cant come over and play a video game bec. he's working on his car, go over and even if you cant help just hang out and hand him tools... you got a lazy day at home planned but you see your neighbor building a deck or something. Go help.

Its cliche but try to stay off your ass as much as possible and go learn new things.

Dont get caught up over crushes and relationships. I know as much as anybody how much you think early relationships are supposed to last and how much you cant imagine being with somebody else. My highschool sweetheart went to the same college I did, we were together about 6 years and she broke it off one day out of the blue. I thought I was crushed, I'd never find anybody like her...

Now I know better, let people come and go from your life. Focus on yourself and see it as "they get to be with me" and not "I want to be with them". Be happy with who you are. If you are not, change. Again, get off your ass and out of the house.

Dont drink too much, if you find yourself wanting a drink or smoke before everything you do cut it out quick. Dont borrow or loan money. Student loans should be a last resort, work a semester to pay for a semester if you have to, try your best to stay out of debt. Learn to tell people no. Dont let people crash on your couch for a week, if you do, dont let it turn into a month, next thing you know it'll be six months later.

Dont do too many favors for people. Most people that ask for favors are the kind who will keep needing more. Dont waste money. Brand name clothes dont matter.

Learn to make soup. Soup is good. Soup is cheap.
Life can take a .50cal shit down your throat, but you can still make soup.
Also learn how to throw a football. You don't have to like the game, just don't look like a queer when it becomes necessary to throw a football to somebody.

Dont think you're smarter than you are. When your friends get into a discussion especially about current affairs or politics or anything heated, its best to keep your mouth shut.

Dont try to make friends at work, and definitely do not gossip at work.

Don't take it easy on yourself. Dont make excuses for yourself or feel bad for yourself. When you're at your lowest and sickest and drag assing, go to work anyway. Do those chores anyway. You'll be suprised how much you can overcome. Push through shit, breakups, death of loved ones, its all coming. And the older you get the more you'll have to deal with it. Laugh at adversity and push through it. Everybody can dig a little deeper and push through shit that seems insurmountable.

Be lighthearted and kind. Dont take things too seriously. The dark broody mysterious guy only works on tv.

Take care of things as soon as you realize the need for it. Dont put off cleaning or getting your hair cut or working out. Attention to small details matters. Start small when trying to develop better habits. And learn awareness. Look up walking meditation. And traditional meditation. And actually practice it. like exercise, its hard at first and you cant go too long. You get better. And its life changing.

Dont get road rage. The people who cut you off, etc. Are human and have their own problems and you will be an annoyance for somebody else too sometimes. Laugh things off and be forgiving. And find religion. Doesnt need to be organized religion. But do try to find a way to be selfless and giving as a rule, and stick to the morals you put in place for yourself.

> The dark broody mysterious guy only works on tv.
this is true. i am that guy and people avoid me like the plague. not that i want to have a social life or conversations with coworkers, i just chuckle when i see this sort of person portrayed on tv and he always seems popular or people are interested in him. irl they don't care and want nothing to do with you because they think you are rude weirdo or a secret budding mass murderer

Any mid to large city. In my case Portsmouth in Hampshire. It is rife with illegal immigration. I am one block down from a 'Thai massage parlour'. Plus another one 4 blocks the other way. Or just drive around the estates and keep an eye out. Or the internet. Students too.

I had to start out again after a few attempts at settling down. It is only now that I finally have more than 30K to my name without some woman getting a claim on it. Had I started this at 18, I would be made right now - both my marriage and my 3 other partners have seen me for the mug I was - a fool with money. I woke up late.

Now I am in my mid 40's and savings are stacking up again. I may just be able to sort myself by 60. I'm not so highly sexed now, so I only bang a whore once a month - and I haggle like fuck.

No booze. No drugs. No fags. Cheap food. Plenty of exercise ( not gym ). Stay social as possible within close units.

read books
learn how credit works
have children before you are in your thirties
go to church
quit smoking asap

>Read books
I agree with this, read all kinds, history, military non fiction, mystery, scifi, history again. Lots of value in used books off amazon

>Learn how credit works
I'd say on top of that, credit can really benefit you if you use it wisely. But STAY OUT OF DEBT.
>Have children before 30's
Wat?
>Go to church
I can agree with this. Even if you're one of those edgy atheists. Atheists dont get the point of religion. Its not so much believing in a diety as it is about community and spirit.
>Quit smoking
Yeah take it from me. Its not fun when you get older.

among atheists you'd be considered as trying to be edgy if you went to church. your suggestion is dumb.

At 27, I can agree. College University doesnt have a monopoly on information...at all. If you REALLY want to learn go to a library or internet or ckmmunity group for free. Otherwise youre just falling for a meme, which is not worth missing out on workforce experience for 4 years. I have a bachelors in chemistry, what i learned could have been also learned for free by self reading wikipedia or library books. Youre getting meme'd out of 100k like timeshares.

"You have no ambition"

Im not that guy from the 525 thread but..
Realizing college is a scam is not at all a sign of no ambition. If someone did have true ambition they wouldnt need to pay 100K to be babysat and told what to think and read. Theyd teach themselves usig resources. Considering going to university as having "ambition" is cringey and sad.

thank-you very much user, your words are truly wise.