How does one go from a loser to a winner ?

how does one go from a loser to a winner ?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/7-it-is-not-the-critic-who-counts-not-the-man
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suicide.

You can only be born one.

You win.

gtfo 4 chan you cuck

This and abs.

pretty much but i would add spiritual fulfillment

Smoke meth

>mfw red fox /Michelle Starr will never gobble your cock and swallow your baby batter

stop posting on Sup Forums

With the correct lottery numbers

this pretty much sums up 'murrican attitudes that it's completely polarised, there are only "winners" and "losers" (when really we all know that it's a feeble method of insecure egotists to feel better about themselves)

to have this mentality is to completely misunderstand life and existence

try again

I can't describe how much I hate all of that. There is nothing in this world that can help me. But it doesn't mean OP shouldn't try. GL.

You sound like a loser who it's trying to justify his failure through cognitive dissonance. Similar to how some people believe they're Napoleon.

Stop talking. You are showing everyone you are a loser

Take action. It isn't the result, it's being willing to take risks and strive to better yourself.

goodreads.com/quotes/7-it-is-not-the-critic-who-counts-not-the-man

haha wat

Get self confidential

why is she blowing a white guy?

this week on freshman discovers dostoevsky

how is that, huh?

Focus on one thing at a time.
You will EASILY reach your goals.

trust me.

you can lift, have parties,play games etc, but you always will have a priority - that one thing, and you have to be ready to dedicate and sacrifice anything, any other hobby time slot for that thing.

worked for me.
dedicated 1 year to fitness, got from 68kg to 80, great body. stil doing as a hobby.

got tons of pussy.

then went to sharpen my partying skills. parties almost every second day, had so much experience in few months, I should have had at age 16-25

completed that.

started business, doing really, really well now. I aim to purchase a big-ass boat soon. (like 20meter at least). Getting my licence next summer.

So - do one thing, work your as off, and once you get your goal, set next one, or a higher one.

It's missing healthy and fulfilling hobbies but yeah, pretty much