youtube.com/watch?v=7tScAyNaRdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XsT4v9_Wi5U
youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA
youtube.com/watch?v=OfvFa8KexRw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You go to the heavenly land of virgins.

this

god that girl made me hard

kys and find out, come back and tell us.

The average IQ goes up, for one thing. The world becomes a better place, too.

op here
ok

You step into the light and out of another vagina.

Nothing.. lights out

Lot's of things. It just doesn't involve us anymore.

You finally shut up

The world keeps spinning.

Theres nothing after this life. Make the most of it.

We lose consciousness and our bodies rot, becoming food for living organisms.
Some people believe that you'll be resurrected and then judged to either live forever in an earthly paradise or die again forever, never to be resurrected again.

>thinking you know what happens
Fags.

The disappointment ends.

dubs of truth

this probably, so avoid dying until you reach longevity escape velocity

Dubs of truth conformation.

Do you remember what it was like before you were born?

It's the same as that.

this is what happens when you die...

this

same thing that happened before you were born

Data get s deleted .. not archive save ..there is no data retention back up in this universere .. only entropy .. eternal entropy.

We're absorbed back into the ether until we find our way to the next world.

I love that story

You exist in a perpetual state of consciousness trapped senseless in a dark void.

Have died, can confirm.

Nothing.

you just get stuck dying forever, like the black hole horizon.

We're made of meat ..

youtube.com/watch?v=7tScAyNaRdQ

/thread

that's not a thing at all, it's an absence of anything, two different "things"

Death.

Your wife hooks up with that guy you hate

youtube.com/watch?v=XsT4v9_Wi5U
Git mind blown

Oh shit, does that mean you're me?

Jesus

What if every time you die you come back as yourself and live your life over again, like you 're on repeat. Born into the same family, during the same time period in the same place. The same experiences growing up, good and bad.

the universe immediately ends since you no longer have any perception of time. you enter the darkness never to return.

You reincarnate into an RPG world.

No, it means you're me.

That would suck.

/thread

The perfect reason to enjoy the limited life you have.

Your heart stops beating, and the neurons in your brain stop firing signals, which are cause of your consciousness, so you will no longer have thoughts, and your body will decompose as it is broken down by bacteria.

You go to the morgue where at least one Sup Forumstard will do horrible things to your cold dead body.

Nah bro, I think you are me.

How anyone can turn their back on this truth is sad. People would rather live a lie than acknowledge what is right in front of them.

Religious people are weak minded.

If I were you then you'd be me and I'd use your body to get to say you were me. You can't stop me no matter who you are!

Schizophrenia .. it's a hell of a drug

There is actually scientific theory behind reincarnation based around the principles of infinite possibility and the ramifications that has on congregations and assortment of matter.

To put it lightly, the fact you exist proves you can, will and indefinitely should exist at some point. If you think you just end and decompose then you're putting too much emphasis on physical reality and being ignorant to the underlying causalities of what you perceive. To me you're just as stupid as a religious nut and just as blind to your ignorance.

pls just stop I’m obviously more god than both of you niggers.

I told myself to say that before I was reincarnated.
You just don't remember.

>actually scientific theory behind reincarnation
stopped reading right there

*clap* I do believe in fairies! *clap*

Tautology .. it's one hell of a drug

consciousness doesn't survive before birth, or after birth... anything else made out of your matter is someone else, not "you" in the sense of your consciousness

Nothing, the world continues and you are gone. Then again it's nice to fantasise about other options and perhaps they're true, no one knows for sure. For me personally I know there is a beginning of my life and how my mind has to evolve over time and so I think it has a definitive ending as well when you die.

You go to hell or you go to heaven. Rules and stipulations on how to get there are varied.

i dunno lol

Neither exist. You're imagining things that aren't real.

We all get to spend eternity having sex with 12yo Natalie Portman.
OP's pic related.

wake upp and find yourself in a Maise thread

>> 753189144

You decompose.

The meat stays behind you daft cunt

sorry, after *death

>stopped reading right there
I expected nothing more from you. As illustrated by what you didn't read.

You of course being the only person in the world to understand consciousness. I guess scientific theory breaks down cause you say "nu uh".

>emphasis on physical reality
physical reality IS reality, there isn't anything else except what you make up

You're just afraid of dying, admit it.

You are weak. You try to rationalize some kind of bullshit to make yourself feel better. You and me will come to an end, and never be again.

Just enjoy life while you have it.

Also known as Sup Forums

To be fair you're imagining your world right now based on what your senses are telling you are probably there. Then forming strong beliefs of your surroundings from the confidence you place in those senses. Your reality is identical to heaven and hell, it's based on belief.

I'm afraid of dying, it's a primitive instinct and I highly doubt anyone who says they aren't. If you truly aren't afraid of dying then you have a gift at best but more likely a mental retardation.

I'm not trying to rationalise death. I'm trying to form the strongest theory I can based on science. It doesn't make me feel all warm and cuddly to know I have to do this shit indefinitely. "Nothing happens" is honestly the easy way out. And you know it.

>there isnt anything else
>except...

I'll give you a hint... you're not merely 3d or even merely 4d, because you are aware of the hypothetical variances within those dimensions. The "consciousness" of a rock is limited to these dimensions because it isn't aware it's a rock and cannot hypothesise and conceptualise itlsef travelling through streams of time. Doing that is *by definition* extra-dimensional. Therefore our brains are the antennae, not the seat.

I'm terrified of dying, but I know I can do nothing about it, it isn't something that can be dodged or bargined with.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMUk1R_fKEA

Dude, that's trippy, I love it.

And that's your opinion. Keep telling yourself you're right all you want if it helps you sleep better at night though.

in your case your brain is mush .. an antenna implies some sort of logical construction.

nothing in your statement implies my brain is mush

got a rational argument or will you just solicit donations from impressionable people on youtube?

How are you able to interact with yourself if your soul can't be in two places at the same time?

time travel
multiple universes

>how is page 30 of this book meant to interact with page 31 of this book when its folded if theyre both part of the same book

Your quasi-objectivism is embarassing

You wake up as a 12 year old sharing 9gag shit on facebook.

Doesn't even need these things.
>time travel
we are all time travelling
>multiple universes
each separate instance of awareness is "another universe" aka another frame in 5 dimensional reality-space (within each is the series of all frames of space-time for that awareness)

Hopefully nothing.

I don't want to keep existing after death.

Luckily, the evidence is more on my side than not.

Maybe some day, maybe even in our lifetime they can copy your brain configuration and upload it somewhere. Live on digitally. There are some projects at the moment experimenting with that.

Don't worry. When you're right up against it, you'll fear it just like everyone does at the end.

What we cannot speak about we must pass over in silence.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfvFa8KexRw

You're obvioulsy a newfag , so I forgive you.

I didn't say I wouldn't fear it. I just don't really want any sort of afterlife.

this

r\espawn in 5 4 3 2 ....

You go back to the state you were in before your were born. Nothingness.

We rot.

hang yourself and find out faggot

Say that to the guy in my town that walked singing in front of the 5 o clock train with a big smile on his face.
That fucker wasn't scared, he was joyful.

Still only live on until the Jews decide to stop running the servers.

evidence implies that you actually have evidence

This is the only way the human species is ever going to be able to be a inter-steallr species .. the universe is a hostile place to the human body and the equiptment needed to support it is volueous and fragile.

>Too afraid to die
>Too afraid to live
Such is my torment

If my religion is right then our energy goes into the earth and all the living things and our body goes back to nature.
Only the strongest spirits live on but it's still not the same person that was alive, just his/her power. Usually in a sacred area.
We give sacrifice to our gods so they will let us return to the earth once we die. Our gods are the earth, the fire, the water and air. All living things.

What kinda hippie bullshit religion is that?

The old Sámit religion, the one all follow deep down among my people even after the Christian man came. That's why we still exist almost completely untouched.