So im nobody really important and just going through some nonsense depression and some terrible cramps been screaming...

So im nobody really important and just going through some nonsense depression and some terrible cramps been screaming into my pillow on and off the past few hours :') along with feeling overall really crummy if anyone would be so kind as to send some pizza my way id be so greatful! Chains near me are Pizza hut and Dominos. Thanks! Heres a pic of who you'd be helping fml

Sharpie in pooper

Send me a pizza too.

tits or gtfo

Pizza first then tits im not playin.

Deal or no deal?

Fuck you OP, go beg somewhere else you dog shit .

U are fat enough and ugly too. Stop eatin and begging trash food and move ur fat ugly ass

Im not begging simply asking dont like it dont scroll past it simple as that if no one wants to help out then thats fine if someone does thats fine too. Simple as that.

put makeup on just so you could take a pic to beg for pizza

die land whale

legit question: do you know what a timestamp is?

this
not this
fuck you attention whore

Lol, maybe u should make someone a titjob? What country are u u chub slut?

Put PayPal in a tit pic and I'll send $20

Ah you got me im gunna go kms im such a whale and always eat trash ass food let me just delete this post first. Not. I would buy a pizza for someone else in the future not like i wouldnt pay it forward.

You're a worthless enough person to beg on Sup Forums for food but still want to act like you're worth more than whoring yourself out for food?

Get a fuckin' job you cunt and get out

Not a woman

see

then I humbly ask you to prolapse your own uterus and cut it out because fuck you

I'm not begging, just asking

Tits or GTFO

Like i said not begging. Offering future pizza in return or money back in return i dont get paid til next week this weeks gone all to bills but tis the life of being an adult.

I'm not asking i'm giving you an order.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

underrated post

^^yes basically id trust him hes wearing a FUCKING TOP HAT

being an adult is managing your expenses so that you can afford the shit you need to live.

maybe don't spend so much on face paint and other vapid bullshit. bet you've been to starbucks this week too.

Even a child types better.

Gib tits

idk chica, it seems pretty shady posting on Sup Forums of all places begging for a pizza and not even post at least a full frontal nude in exchange for the trouble. Were you under the impression that we give a shit about your fuckin pms? I've had to deal with my girl's pms for the last few days, and let me tell you, I have no sympathy for you.

Boobs and address and I'll buy the pizza

We dont have a starbucks where i live i.e middle of fucking nowhere. And this stuff was bought way before i worked where i worked now so to make an assumption like that is inaccurate. Not everyone who wears makeup buys it frequently.

that there is a face made for cum.

Wimpy never fuckin' pays anybody back for his hamburgers, you're probably too young to get the reference

Op, state your gender and i will consider it.

>no timestamp
>no tits
What the fuck are you people doing even answering this faggot?

post your address and I'll order you a pizza

My gender is bob and vagene.. Im not going to post nudes on this thread id send them elsewhere. The thrill of indecency is nice with pizza.

Nor will i post my address i might be dumb enough to ask on here for some pizza but im not that dumb but im sure someone's going to get mad and dox me anyways.

thats a man baby

add me on kik arny607
not going to get you a pizza straight away, but if you can send timestamp of your face then i will. want to see some personalized nudity today

Kill yourself nigger

nice pair of 7s nigger

I messaged you on there

nigger

Shut up you broke fat piece of shit you probably ordered pizza all week. Go to the fucking store and eat like a normal human being and you won’t be broke. You’re pathetic asking for food on here.

Why would you want nudes of the Crimson Chin?

I'll save you the trouble.

fuck off nigger

Kik me I’ll order you five pizzas
arny607

Where did you steal those dubs from, nigger?

NNNIIIGGGGGGEEERRR

nobody wants to buy food for your fat ass