Scott Quigg vs Viorel Simion
Luke Campbell vs Darleys Perez

>Saturday May 6th - Boxnation UK
Joseph Parker vs Hughie Fury

>Saturday May 6th - HBO US Boxnation UK
Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpLNbAL3YFw
boxingscene.com/salido-adviser-tired-lomachenko-loss-excuses-lets-rematch--115706
boxrec.com/boxer/707923
discord.gg/ZpacZ3V
boxingscene.com/gutknecht-never-fully-recover-from-injuries-groves-fight--115672
youtube.com/watch?v=mh5u09nDPak
youtu.be/bQB3CCSLqlQ?t=13m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pillow hug

*dangles you by your feet over the side of the thames*

FUCKING FIGHT TOMMY LANGFORD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

First for Team Coco Puffs

>HBO budget cutbacks means no 24/7 for Canelo vs. Chavez Jr

Damn, really want to see Jr eating those lucky charms.

we're so sorry for rupert murdoch. honest.

Buzzin for the fight can't wait do the business pal *fist emoji*

You're just chilling in the boxing ring and then turn around and see one of these bombs coming your way

What do?

Who are the best (relatively) unknown prospects who can make a splash in the next couple of years?

Greece watch Onizuka Katsuya vs Lee Hyoung-Chul and see what you think mi familia
youtube.com/watch?v=HpLNbAL3YFw

How did they get Golovkin/Jacobs 24/7 but no Canelo/Chavez when they're easily the more entertaining of the 4

Turn on the batman signal because Bane is attacking

I wouldn't watch canelo chavez 24/7 because both don't speak english and it's boring with subtitles
that's why I will never watch 24/7 cotto - canelo and pac - marquez, fucking boring

;_;

Poor lad

Well Chavez speaks English pretty well now, but I get it, he won't be speaking English on 24/7. But at least for the pink underwear!

:(
if I had any cash I'd chip in but alas I'm a useless piece of shit.

I'd write a will to be allowed death in the case of brain damage if I were a boxer
There's too much risk of being a vegetable or invalid

pls give full story

Hey guys, where will you be when I knock out Golovkin in front of a sold out Cowboy Stadium?

Groves probably feels like shit now

The BT Sport bill shits on the Sky Sports one apart from Fielding vs Ryder

is it even ok to be extremely proud over a win against a 40+ year old hopkins? kov, calzaghe and pascal for example, do these wins over hopkins stand out?

What do you think the acceptable cut off limit should be with age?

GYPPPOS
BTFO

Salido is finally ready for the Lomachenko rematch (after a tune-up next month)

I guess this means Loma won't be moving to 135 quite yet

boxingscene.com/salido-adviser-tired-lomachenko-loss-excuses-lets-rematch--115706

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

boxrec.com/boxer/707923

I wonder why Warren signed Ustinov. I guess he's a decent opponent for Hughie if he loses against Parker

yes

embrace the dark side joshua

based fury is gonna bring out the true joshua

He was still a wily motherfucker. Calzaghe took some heat for his performance against him and then Pavlik lost every single round. He was a lot more diminished against Kovalev and especially Smith, but you're still talking about one of the most effective old fighters ever.

Hey everyone, we've started a discord server for everything related to boxing. We talk about anything from fight discussions, technique talk or fight related news to gear advice and even individual training advice. We're currently a smaller community looking to expand. We've recently got a real boxing coach to join as a daily poster so if you're a fan of the sport or a practitioner yourself feel free to join us at: discord.gg/ZpacZ3V

boxingscene.com/gutknecht-never-fully-recover-from-injuries-groves-fight--115672

Why is he the most ducked heavyweight of all time?

we don't a discord group we have /box/

no thanks, will just mean less posts on here

ive heard hes gonna fight the white rhino

would be a good meme fight

namefaggotry gtfo

>discord

FUGG HE MADE AJ SNAP

discord kills threads, and boxing discussion is not really time sensitive. the /bet/ guys made discord which makes more sense due to play-by-play analysis and tips and such , plus a lot of it was off-topic. this format allows pictures, good discussion that lasts several posts, and not just a chat. so its not a good idea, not when /box/ is still relatively new

both dont speak english, and all the people buying will be mexicans and boxing fans. boxing fans already know whats up, and the mexicans/latino population will be bombarded with ads on their own channels, radio stations, etc. so any budget cuts arent exactly a bad thing in this situation

>Loma is name calling
>Loma will get beat again
>Salido had tough fights, Loma had easy fights
>Salido is getting called out after a long layoff
>Loma hasn't fought anybody yet

Why are blacks and Mexicans so hilarious?

kek, it's real.

fuck off

Is Loma trying to get an alternative form of a vasectomy?

why am I so sure that this is the guy from all these box threads who kisses salidos ass all the time, aka salido lover?

lel

Absolutely CUTE

Take home to mum tier desu

i love this feud, i think after puttign so much energy into klitschko and actually winning he had nothing else to aim for, now the rise of joshua is absolutely perfect to get /ourguy/ motivated and back in shape

no he'll go back to coke again and bitch on twitter how he's still the GOAT even though he hasn't made a single title defense

Big as the klitschko fight is there's a sense of lethargy about it, it's on and loads of people will watch but there's no real excitement. It doesn't compare to Hatton vs Mayweather in the slightest, that was the entire country stopping for a day to watch. Fury vs Joshua could be that big, imagine the buildup, imagine the whole thing. Mad.

It's pretty pathetic to trash someone when you have no intention of getting in the ring with them. I lost some respect for Froch when he started going on about GGG and I'll lose some for Tyson if he keeps going on about AJ too

sky have kept it quite low profile considering it's meant to be one of the greatest heavyweight fights of the decade. will probably ramp it up during fight week

screaming

Mayweather vs Hatton was on another level. That was the fight that converted me from casual to hardcore

I was only 12-13 at the time but I remember that the Tyson vs Lewis hype penetrated into the mainstream as well

AJ vs Klitschko is a passing of the torch fight, not a true megafight

Who's the fat guy?

It's gotten to the point where I don't even check to see if they're real anymore.

Something to do with those car movies judging by the name

Maybe he's just a fan of Vin Diesel?

>Fury vs Joshua
It will never happen Fury is just doing what he always does. He also talked shit when Wilder's first fight was called off, before he fought "The Black Cock"

Why Julio is so perfect bro ?

Thanks for the link fampai, good shit

i dont think people are 100% behind joshua because he's basically fought no one. he's been the beneficiary of the finest cherry picking in boxing. but that is EXACTLY what youre supposed to do to maximize profit on a guy like this, you dont really know what he has, he's above average but you dont know if he's ultimately elite. so joshua will be a proper figure if he beats klistchko. he'll have finally fought a real guy, been certified as legit.

but here i am jsut playing along with your reasoning. 90,000 is lethargy?????

They should make it so refs would have to pay a fine any time a fighter ends up suffering critical injury in the ring(Obviously after a tribunal to determine there should have been an earlier stoppage). That would probably prevent a lot of deaths.

>i dont think people are 100% behind joshua because he's basically fought no one.

I think it's more because his personality doesn't inspire devotion in the same way as a Hatton or a Frank Bruno. They were everymen people could connect with. Joshua is bland and inoffensive which means he has a wide appeal, but nobody intensely loves him in the same was as some of the other guys.

youtu.be/bQB3CCSLqlQ?t=13m7s

Nah for Kovalev and Smith, he was just too old by then. There's just too much of a question of how much of a role did youth factor into it.

>all those white married english women backing AJ in the comments

>Sam Hyde

>Between 1890 and 2011, 1,865 boxers died as a direct result of injuries sustained in bouts

;_;

I like them both, gonna be a fun fight.

I think I've seen 3 articles about boxers dying in the last 5 months.

Will do.

You can't help but connect with him. Canelo just comes off as a butthurt diva. As much as I feel that Canelo will win, I'm hoping for the biggest upset of the year. It will be just like Tyson/Douglas, where he was set to fight Holyfield but ended up getting knocked out.

There's gotta be more than that unfortunately.

>29th of April
>AJ and Klitschko look at each other as the announcer tries to present them
>can barely raise his voice above the burbling mess of a drunken Sweet Caroline
>Eddie Hearn walking about the ring like a maniac, jumping on the ropes shaking his fists
>Carl Froch talking on air about his 800,000 audience compared to this 70% attendance
>3 rounds in to the fight Klitchko downs AJ with a hard right
>referee warns him for hard play
>next round AJ tries to slip after months of training and bumps into Wlad's left hook
>AJ collapses and Klitschko is disqualified
>Joshua's hand is lifted the winner as he lies on a stretcher
>Tyson Fury "storms" on stage with a hawaiian mumu and starts trashtalking unconscious AJ for a next fight

Absolutely based

He's genuinely just a chill dude. Canelo is so manufactured like Joshua, you can't help but root for the real deal.

>calling for public holiday on easter monday
bunch of animals

>ywn be a national hero for your country

kek. You've earned this (you)

Is he talking about the car crash scene?

11 days until Tyson Fury is written out of history

What you guys gonna do when McGregor exposes your shitty sport?

laugh

Hopefully not this.

More like :
>Wlad slips getting into the ring
>sprains ankle
>fight is off
>aj is declared winner anyway before even making entrance
>90k people Chanting "AJ AJ AJ AJ"
>Froch kills himself in the middle of the Ring
>no one cares, still chanting for AJ
800k ppvs

Enjoy your last days riding the coattails of your country men because you're going to /asp/ as soon 0-1 happens

LUCKY CHARMS SPOTTED

4:04 IN VIDEO

SHIT 4:41 MY BAD

who gives a shit. Did you see what just happened?
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>milk not in the fridge

>WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT MY MAN?

who /junior/ here

/PinkUnderwear/

Kill yourself you fucking Hun piece of shit.

Pink undies, Lucky Charms, and weed my man. The breakfast of champions.

the once and future king

I hope you all are supporting AJ. Klitschko winning does nothing for the sport. If AJ wins it opens up super fight with Wilder and Fury and generally makes HW boxing more exciting.