How soon before it crashes?

How soon before it crashes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably when I decide to invest in it

When does CME launch? The whales are pumping it up now and waiting for futures to buy short positions. Then they will sell everything and profit 2x. Everyone else will be left holding their dicks

You don't invest in currencies... you speculate

Should I buy something now or is it too late?

thats my thought too.

I got in around $7k and put £2500 (whatever that is in freedom bucks).
Got scared a little thinking i bought too close to the top but it looks like it'll be at $20k in no time.
can sink another £1000, i've been looking to buy any sort of slight dip but nothing as of yet.

Too late

Nobody knows. It's likely to keep going up until the whales take out huge short positions. They don't leave anything up to chance so it'll crash if they do

what makes you say that?

BUMP

also interested

Im sorry, but since when is placing a pile of money on something you think will increase the input, not an investment?

It will crash soon

im looking for proof, not ex facie statements here user

Because you don't invest in anything
When you buy shares, you give money to make a business grow, if it does, you get a cut
When buying currencies, you're just hoping you can sell it higher than you bought it for. You're then speculating

Go ask /biz

bought 15 when it was 400-ish per. Fiddled around with some altcoins including ethereum and now sitting on around 20 btc in value across the board. I'm trying to wait until 20K so I can get a sweet ass house and not have to worry about 30-year mortgage. Tho with this amount of luck im cashing in the real estate market will crash a month after I buy it.

It already crashed last night. It was nearly 20k on some exchanges. Real question is when will I be a millionaire

Crashed? It's still at 16k+. It's still almost double the value it was a week ago.

These guys know what's up. I say this as CCO of a US crypto exchange

Says who and why? Your talking out of your ass user. Your one of those people that thinks it's a bubble still from 2013 huh?

Yeah it shot up 6000 in value in 24 hours then crashed about 4000... that's a crash. The real question you want answered is when will btc fail and completely die? The answer is never don't count on that at all.

whats the best site to get a BTC wallet

Exodus

You can get some for free each hour (and gamble it all away) here:
freebitco (dot) in
You will get small amounts that are worthless now, but if you save them up and wait until Bitcoin rises again, they will be worth enough to buy some pizza. The amount it gives depends on how much bitcoin is worth at the moment. Today it gives just a bit, if bitcoin dips again it gives more.
All you need is a bitcoin and an email address.
You can get a bitcoin address without installing anything by going to:
walletgenerator.net
or any other paper wallet generator and saving a PDF file. I suggest putting that in a small capacity flash drive, one you won't be tempted to use for anything else. Or mail it to yourself, Sup Forums memes aside nobody is going to dick with your mail unless you use a shit password.

right now so give me some coin instead
1A9RXbuKXyj7xLLs YjPSGFVrJnyCi8w6Xy

>When you buy shares, you give money to make a business grow, if it does, you get a cut

That's wrong.

I'd say probably another year and a half maybe. It's hard to gauge because I've never seen a hyper-inflated cryptocurrency bubble before.

That's a good point. is this the beginning of a brand new kind of digital depression we're looking at?

Can you even have that? A...what would you even call it, a Digital Recession? Or....some kind of...crypto collapse?

i think it will be a lot sooner than that

It doesn't matter if it crashes it will never be a viable currency people hold it as a commodity now instead of a currency. It's essentially become a trading card game. No where accepts bitcoin anymore.

It's never going to crash. Dow 50K BTC 100K. Everything is awesome.

>crypto collapse
user just coined the phrase. when it kicks off itll now be called this.

thats why you'd use litecoin, dash, or a myriad of other coins that serve as a medium of low-cost transactions.

Oh wow look at all the bcash shills in here. Is it nice to live in an echo chamber?

Bitcoins will crash and burn when hackers have stolen all the bitcoins. Then hackers will have a commodity worth nothing because nobody is going to buy a bitcoin from a hacker worth nothing. And that will be the end of digital currency.

criptocalypse

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

shit thats a good one too

What are US laws for getting your money out? Like if I buy some BTC and then sell it is that taxed? At what rate?

>Implying the majority of HODL'ers are stupid enough to keep large quantities of BTC in an exchange instead of in cold storage
C'mon don't be such a retard.

BCH is the way to go... yeah right dickheads.

BCASH BCASH BCASH

If hackers control 70% of all bitcoins, the rest will be worth nothing.

io have 23 bitcoins but cant cash out so you fucks wanting lots of coins LET ME SAY IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HAVE 23432356234562346234512353 DOLLARS IF YOU CANT SPEND IT IN THE REAL WORLD

People said it was to late to invest in btc when it was 500 per btc, same as when it was 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 7k, 10, and now. true awnser you don't know. it won't stop rising until the demand isn't more than the amount of btc

why cant you cash out?

cryptogeddon?

If you're willing to pay $18K for a single share of anything, I've got some lovely Disney shares I'd like to sell you..

BTC will crash. Many anons will end it all. Those coins will be lost forever. BTC becomes more rare and starts to rise even higher.

You're an idiot. Once you own it, it doesn't matter what the market does unless you plan to sell.

cryptastrophe

How the fuck are you going to get proof?

It really is the worst time to invest in real estate user. I'd wait out this administration if I were you. Even if he stays the full 8, the market is definitely going to be responding to all his weird tax reform antics. That and I'm pretty sure we're headed for another housing collapse too.

apparently im an idiot that's buying a 400K house for 10K

2/10

i appreciate the advice. not sure if I want to wait a decade to get a house though. but its good advice nonetheless

I live in middle America and even here the housing market is insane. I went and looked at a condo with my mom on Sunday. It was an open house and there were so many people looking, you could barely move around. It sold 2 days later for more than the asking price.

nigger monday

you have no idea what you're talking about

Thats it. We did it. We named it.

What was the asking price if you dont mind my asking?

You can rent a house.
You know that right?
Is she knocked up or something? Is that your urgency to get 400K in debt in the hopes that your house will defy every trend and actually APPRECIATE in value?

monday it is

Please send me some coins you rich fuckers. 1ACA1CVbBpscZmSfR QXN6ku7zr2FhS8aGs

Doesnt matter, It's crashing monday

I want to say $130K. I'm not sure how much higher it sold for but I'd guess at least $10-$15K higher.

Over the summer there was a cheap condo for $68K that I really wanted to buy. Before I could even get a real estate agent to call me back, it sold for cash and is now being rented for more than double what my mortgage would have been.

cant cash it out, get the fuck out.

Cryptageddon

Can anyone send some bitcoin my way? I'm not doing too well and I need surgery.

1CQphP54ZpptpKx 77Bzk5mzmDusc9FeauS

just send them to me then
14kpUBf6H88X4z
Mt7sif8FQBbwn3S49keJ

sent 5k each ;)

Shit that's happening here too. A friend of mine moved up here for Air Force shit (live near a base), and they had their top choices stolen out from under them. Sometimes in a matter of hours. That's what makes me think we're headed for another housing market collapse. They were this desperate to get people into homes they couldn't afford before, but we ignored all the warning signs until it was too late. Hope you were able to find something at least.

First time invested @ '13
Than two months before... Guys. it is a goood deal... no stocks good as like BTC ot vertcoin. I just multiplied my investments

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!

Anyone recommend a good wallet similar to coinbase?
Theyre too dam slow to use now

Ah little help out would be great thank you richanon!
1L8ECpA3wyXwViJf8 D5wPPEhd5gNPmWw93

I've given up for now. My mom is retiring and downsizing early next year and is going to pay me back at least $10k that she owes me. I'm hoping the prices come down some by then.

HODL!!11!1

(cont)
When you couple the housing market with the increase in consumer credit, and this meteoric rise of a digital currency, it's all very concerning. And that's not including fluctuations from the pending tax reform.

It's a very volatile time right now, despite all of marketwatchs positive prognostication. I'd be very conservative with my portfolio if I were you guys. There's no way to tell what's coming next.

I might even pad it with a few pennystocks in case shit hits the fan. That way you have some fast cash if you need it.

tripled my investments in 2 months to date, get on board before it hits 25k then the 40 percent correction drop

Please send a few bucks to me im a real poorfag
1KNvmDaWkUEK8S1dJb8T SNWtJyDzCDqZUH

coinbase isn't a wallet, it's a bank

I keep seeing headlines about how awesome everything is but it's not that way for millions of households. Student debt defaults are rising, car loan and credit card defaults are rising. There are millions of opioid addicted people that are more or less zombies. There are hundreds of millions of sq. ft. of empty retail space with much more coming. I gave up trying to short the stock market for now.

Winter will come

Send a broke fool a couple fractions of a coin and I'll be happy.

too bad steam doesn't take bitcoin anymore

1CzAGqoywujG6NuDqzNujt UJZfnkYNdSZL

Please. I'm getting married and in need of funds. Help me out nigs

3KJV3mUm9vZPqv aT3ngVDFeYwUio7rCZYq

10 mins

Please rich user! fuck me with bit coins!
15cKbtT3K8CzgG
B6rdv9QQbmFBjqotBLni

That's another thing that concerns me as well. This is what they did before the last collapse too. They made us all think the market was fantastic, that it was the healthiest it had been in years, and that we had to buy buy buy things. Credit debt, student debt, mortgage securities, buy what you can get your hands on.
>And then trust that Madoff knows what to do with it all

It's like the country has collective amnesia and can't remember what led up to the last collapse so we're marching blindly, like lemmings, towards the next. And by one of the guys responsible for the last one, I'd mention. Trump was a business associate of Madoff for a time, and a rival afterward. His practices rivaled the biggest con-artist in our nations history.

Its a terrible time to invest. I've been working on my savings for the last 2 quarters to be honest. Somethings about to break. It's the only gut feeling I've had in the last 2 years.

And after that it will double again since this cryptomeme never will die because its controlled by richs anyway.

Toss a few coins over here and I’ll let you in on a secret about that.

How fucking stupid do i feel, made the wallet but didnt buy the 10 coins at the beginning....

1BzwL9M3rQnX5KcM kqa4Ud7qDMfvPwjE9h

go away lazyfats

It's going to be much worse when the next crash happens. 10 years ago, a lot of people that probably weren't needed were laid off. Companies have been lean and much more efficient ever since then. I'm glad Trump won over Hillary but I don't think there is anything he can do to prevent the inevitable.

Do you plan to sell your house after a month? Also the market can say yoir house cost 200,000 but since its yours, you can put the price tag on a million if you want, if someone buy it then its their choice not the fucking market.

Provide me with a sense of false security

16NhsD1BzZKoJdRpSESDgR6g VRNEXwwA7g