Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
idk why i felt like comin here...anybody into self harm scars??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFksd3kZRUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not really, no.

Feet with timestamp

more

won't be here for very long tho

alright, but i'm keeping my eye out on you

looking good, keep going

Only thing you need to be cutting is the number of pork chops you buy.

you're so damn fine... show ass

Chill out on the cutting user.

wipe off the lens

depicted: the first time someones ever told her that in her entire life.

You look disgusting with the scars
Stop cutting you fucking emo

spread ass pls

What's your kik op? You can hit me at dontuwanna95

No. Seek therapy.

can you holde up a sign where it says
"Im OsiEver´s mum"?

you have my attention

Ex used to self-harm. So it is sort of hot in a way. Spread-pussy pics?

tell us why you cut? abused as a child?

Why seek therapy when you can seek attention.

I second this
You got kik?

You need to lose weight.

Not enough scars I say. Make more then post pics

Yo same user. Always turned me on but I never told her. Figured it would be too weird

Relax OP, there really is a fetish for it here.
See?

Keep posting.

please?

Yes.

Let's see your legs spread though.

Why the cutting OP?are you fuck ugly or did step dad Steve touch your tiny vaginy?

Not into lopsided tits

more ass?

Why indeed.

i do see somebody
there are so many reasons...
thx

Tell me about it.

One is clearly bigger, no wonder she cuts herself

I doubt you're in a position to have a preference user

Probably because she is only ever used as a cum bucket.

Everyone has a tit that's slightly larger, the difference is a bit noticeable, but still plenty fuckable.

Your a liar, you do this for attention, you have a fine life
If there really was a reason ud tell us

Clearly it's not working, your therapist is clearly out for nothing but the money, see someone better.

At least my tits are the same size.

Who gives a shit?

Show the pussy you sexy damaged bitch

deal with it

>at least my tits are the same size.
>doesn't post timestamped tits

Okay, honey.

3 reasons would be good enough for now..what would they be?

love the way you look... got kik or snapchat or some? would love to talk and play with you :)

>in a position

Pussy?

*mantits*
Fixed that for you user

cut deeper, slut

Moar¡!!!!!

post your turd cutter thanks

i need this fast af pls, u dont even need to show pussy its just because of the cuts

Diamonds

I've found my new fetish
OP was not a faggot for once

Ever been raped? I feel like thats a good reason to start cutting. And your body looks pretty rape-able if you ask me

Nice. Sharpie in pooper plox

Fucking degenerate

how old are you

youtube.com/watch?v=IFksd3kZRUQ

you are not fat, why you cut yourself?

Very hot. If you would be so kind as to make some fresh cuts on those cute pale tits and post some blood? Appreciated in advance.

i just feel stuck and lonely and replacable. but the reasons always change.
i guess im just a shitty emo lmao

Yeah, I see why you cut.

I would too if my tits were that notably different.

I have one nipple that sticks out just a little bit more than the other, but that isn't noticeable.

why, you clearly haven't.

I do not know you. I do not know if youre even serious.

But what I do know is that seeking attention like this, no matter how good it feels for a while, always backlashes at you. You will feel guilt and guilt is what drives you to harm yourself more.

You are beautiful. You are worthy of far more than these fuckwad creeps here calling you beautiful, ugly, or whatever it is that they call you. You will slowly come to grasp this after you have lost the interest in playing with the feeling of being wanted - the attention you get will not be as real as a good friend to share an evening with nor as real as the one you would get in a loving relationship, be it serious, casual, open, whatever.

The struggle we face with our mental health is real. The pain is real. Address the pain and you find what is true and what is not. Then go forward and keep being true to yourself. Do not let pain bring you down and when it does use it as a force to keep you going. Scream into a pillow, hold ice cubes in your hand, dream and try to believe that the better times are coming. Because they most certainly will be. I do not know you, but I know your pain
and I know you do not want to do this. The child inside of you does not want to do this. Please be honest to it.

Get help. Try to get better. Do not fall for the tricks your twisted mind plays at you, for this all will only drive you to the bottom.

Much love from a foreign country.

Who cares why faggot just roll with it

Hey, that just means you need something to suck and play with the smaller one more.

You are beyond pathetic. Please end your life and do this world a favor. Even OP is worth more than you are.

I'd smash! All girls need some lovin;)

It's not gay if the penis is feminine.

this is sexy as fuck. i never even knew how much self harm cuts would turn me on. those scarred tits are beautiful

What's your snapchat name?

see

If you're young.. less than 18 y o. they will get better. my GF had this and they look perfect now. I guess it caused some trauma in the mean time until they got about equal, but they will got there. if yours don't, you can always put some silicone in there:)

Let me Guess,
No Life
No Job
No Future

You might as well buy some fucking rope

They only people interested in you here are fat losers that are just as mental as you. They just have a different form of Crazy.

Talking about people like this guy...

Fucking Creeps.

I didn't even know this level of beta existed, are you just a pool of estrogen?

You from Minnesota by chance?

>white knight here

I love your lopsided titties

>Sharpie in the pooper

Any other outlets besides slashing op?

feel like I know who you are

Only a few more now. Here’s a face pic for those who asked.

thanks...i am getting much better but im having a bad time with myself at the moment. thx loads.yes.

You're human filth and disgrace to civilization. Youre endless pits of need and despair and hatred.

You are the ones who should kill themselves. Not OP nor me. That is the only way the world would be a better place. And if you stood here before me you wouldnt have the guts to say a word. I pity you.

Are you flexible enough to sniff your feet?

If so, do it for me please, I have a huge foot fetish

It's a shop, someone fbi user analyse that shit

OP would you consider taking these 3 pics?
Thanks a lot.

Jesus dude....

Giving Advice to a troll on Sup Forums.

I think you need help more than she\he does.

Um, user? Do you need to talk? Do you want my Discord?

give us a better view at your scars... sounds insane.. but they are kinda cute... in combination with those perky tits and pale skin

Hate to see people cutting themselves... just get drunk like the rest of us ffs.

fresh cuts on titties?

That can't be real.

i second this motion

You're human garbage op, you're probably going to be killed in a domestic at some stage