stop the violence

moar

At least he tried

wth was he even thinking?
kek

fucking christ another life lost because of America and there shitty guns

and another school shooting today

no, he was a complete retard.
should have complied, especially since he had a cam recording the perp anyways.
He could have collected insurance and laughed his ass off while this nigger ended in jail, but now he's six feet under, with the nigger in jail regardless.

The last shot was in the back. You can't do that!

niggers don't think

I don't think that one shot more mattered with half a clip intus already...

always gets me

people get shot everyday in places besides america.

0/10

spilling dog food all over the ground. this is what got him fired.....

>their
non-american, insignificant opinion spotted.
Cry me a river~

Jesus not even niggers are that cold blooded.

chinks have no soul

this is why i fucking hate pigs

this deafens the child

lol the kid dgaf

he attac but he also deafens

lol if he wasn't wearing a uniform you'd be sucking his dick

It's like one big weapons testing lab over there

dun goofed

why did someone throw pig guts at him?

just hand over the buttons

Wtf did he expect to happen?

classic

Background is that nigger stole a car with the kid in it. And thats the result

wasn't wearing a hair net

This makes me sick

had his sow drowned the niglet in a bucket of water (presuming the toilet was non-functional and broken like their lifes) just think how much cost and effort it would have saved.

and this is why A.C.A.B. stands for ALL COMMUNISTS ARE BASTARDS

^^^this, you just dont hear about those because those places are entirely insignificant.

Wrong day to wear white.

people only care when its upper class white areas where rare shootings happen. niggerville it happens all the time not one word.

Did he died?

he's fine

lived in baltimore city for years; youhear gunfire at LEAST once a fucking day there. but its racist to call blacks out for anything, so all the blame gets put on the comparatively rare shooting done by whites.

I wonder if that guy died

sounds like old soviet man survived Stalins assasination attempt. Blyat!

And this is why you're a flaming faggot.

That is so sad..

Hmmm.. Gun in a bag won't cycle properly. Who'd have thunk it.

news flash: police have the right, and even often the obligation, to end your life. huge surprise, I know. act like you respect that & want to live, guess what? you likely will.

>future school shooting statistic spotted
pic related your gay country summed up In 1 image

Maybe a doctor could pick those pieces of his brain off the street and glue it together

>implying this isn't what I want, an ancap society where bullets are the only currency.

he was a kidnapper you stupid nigger

We can rebuild him. We have the techonology

Waste of good chink ass

nailed it and im not even white. mfw they got the guns illegally

Is that a boar that got blown by tannerite?

>"europeans are so arrogant"

Actually just act in a manner that would not indicate to the average person that there is reason to believe you are going to attack them. That's one of the tests for determining if a police shooting is.justified.

You don't even have to respect them. Or be nice. Just don't indicate the intent of violence.

you mad white boi?

Texas?

Noob didn't go for the white knight first

yes

idk

That cop stopped that nigger's violence permanently. Pretty smooth, no?

It was but a flesh wound...

The dude was threatening to cut the baby's throat. Usually I'm against use of excessive force, but honestly I don't see a safer way to save the kid.

Actually, you CAN when the subject is armed. It's been tried many times and there is absolutely no legal protection when you're brandishing a firearm in the commission of a robbery, regardless of which direction you are facing, because the assumption is that they are going for cover before resuming firing.

Top kek

Please sum it up next time in a pic bigger that 20 KB faget

Sure you can "He had fired at me, and well still armed I belive he was attempting to take cover and continue to engage me. He was shouting he was going to kill me."

It's more common than you think. These momma's boy frat kids that have been to an amusement park with their cork guns or shot an airgun before will imagine it's just like that. That's how a child holds the cork guns at an amusement park stand, if you'll note.

tl:dr he didn't expect recoil

Sounds fair. Even if it weren't the case I'd say all bets were off the minute he burst in with gun blazing

Nope, all you have to say is "i feared for my life, i wont say anything else without anlawyer'

kek

inb4 poached for ivory

Tactical Roll Failed

You were Crit!

Scientist have recreated nigger brains in vitro using only a peanut and a piece of watermelon

Funny how fatso doesn't hurry closing the second door and the gunner just stares at him for a while, then takes steps and shoots. It's like both of them were high.

Interesting story. Little smart arse was ripping of yo mama jokes. Got a nerve with that last one though

Parents must be happy that little rat is gone

He had already been shot, dude. It was all adrenaline, no reason or logic. He stopped there because he probably couldn't keep going.

I think the real story is the kid stole the gun from that guy and then tried to sell it back to him...loaded.

Play stupid games, get shot in the face.

I did mean respecting their power to kill you & get off for it 99% of the time, not necessarily respecting them. Acting like you want to live by not presenting yourself as being a threat.

I'm going to go with: He overestimated his negotiating power.

I'm a fucking Britfag, never fired a gun in my life, but I'd expect recoil. Maybe it's just another example of Natural Selection in action.