It's done. We won

Well, well, well...
What do we have here...
Don't waste your breath Bayern, your crocodile tears don't matter now. You thought you were biding some time, all you got was more pain.

We were merciful the first time around, but this time it's different. This became personal.
In our mansuetude we didn't lay waste to the länder the pathetic city of Munich rots in, and still you dare coming here? In Estadio de Madrid?! El Bernabéu?

Just you watch Bayern. Just you watch. We will make good use of the pathetic sacrificial tribute you call a team. From the top of the Madrid pyramid their blood shall flow in red torrents.

Just hold still. Let it go. Don't fight it. Embrace the darkness.

It's over.

There's a lot of chatting shit ITT

if Bayern advance are you ever going to post here again

>here

Chat shit get banged

t. James Vardy

when's the game again

Tonight Manuel

coolio
gonna buy some popcorn

>watching Real v Bayern
>not watching Leicester
kys

>implying the foxes won't get raped

Real Madrid couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Buyern in a week? TOP KEK GERMAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Madridistas are ITCHING for a war with Buyern. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty club. There wouldn't be a square meter of that football field that isn't covered with the filthy blood of Buyern players and supporters. Then, our Madridista boys would swoop in, TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUing atop their lungs, and killing EVERY Buyern pig shit they see. When Real's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

So will Bayern.

ma boi

Cristiano Ronaldo better than Copa America Loser messi, Cristiano Ronaldo better than all barca players, Cristiano Ronaldo European Champion, Record Man in Champion's League History, Best Goladore in Champion's League History, in National team in Real Madrid History, Respect Golden Man #Cr7king HalaMadrid 12 Duodecima

Ye but nobody likes germans so it'll be more fun to watch that

>Ronaldo
>Better than Messi

Quiet a claim considering that Ronaldo isn't even the best player at Real Madrid

Hasn't been for a few years actually

no bully

I sincerely hope that Real Madrid receive their requisite banging

Isco is a bench player, so he doesn't count. Bow before the GOAT

2 hours. Too late to run now.

Tu de noveau!? Anyway, PAY ME FOR MUH PEPES!!!

(Or at least give us the original Pepe back, since you don't want him anymore. We will give you Boly. He is really good and is worthy 40 million euromoneys. Totally)

this is some good shit OP

this meme fucking sucks it was only funny the week the portofag forced it

Thanks, Pinochet!

¡HALA MADRID!

t. Realsich ich göngtolosich wir todaysch

Say again OP?

TTTSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

B A S E D

SUCK MY BAGUETTE, CROISSANT-FUCKER

BASED
A
S
E
D

Germans just got GOALOCAUSTED
NONBELIEVERS BTFO
B
T
F
O

Based frog Halal customers

BASED OP DOES IT AGAIN

I hope you keep making these threads all through la duodecima

I want to see this frog for lel clasico

>tfw you commited sacrifice so Juventus could genocide Refball Madrid

B A S E D OP does it again

i love your monologues so fucking much, best poster along that german that always makes jokes

Thanks senpai