I feel like I'm never alone i need someone to cuddle with to listen to music to cry with to show me how to love again...

i feel like I'm never alone i need someone to cuddle with to listen to music to cry with to show me how to love again to save me anyone i don't care if its a girl a guy a tranny a trap i don't give fuck i need someone before i do something stupid

been there. smoke som weed

i did also did xans and almost ended up like lil peep

i feel ya, kind of hard to even find a good friend.
Keep your head, relax, don't do anythig stupid.

embrase the darkness

I feel suffocated by the most minimal human contact.
And feel a horrid sense of loss when I'm alone.
Tell me about your problems, please

i feel loneliness all the time i lay in my bed thinking whats fuckin wrong with

I can be your friend, OP.

My gf and I are looking for a place wherever doesn't matter. You want a roommate?

Wait, nvm, you probably still live with parents.

i just lay in my bed most of the day listening to lil peep n shit

Or you are just a whiny kid, who knows right

Nope, 23.
Have my own place, 4 years of college, steady job.
Want a very certain size of company

Hey, if you are a young milenial who doesn't know what to do with life. Just sitting there thinking everything is boring and stupid, all those future problems. How to get a girlfriend, a good job, a house, work for descenia etc.

I got news for you! You just found out life is a fucking hell, if you try to find a reason. You have to make your own reasons. And yes that takes time, like everything good in life.

I have my own problems, feel pretty depressed etc. I just hope you overcome your "i'm so special" mood and get a smack in the face of what life is.

You can always kill yourself.

Greetings,

Your like minded friend

I'm sorta like you. 24 and also a good paying job and living on myself. You just know deep down inside that all that shit don't mean anything if you can't feel like a human being. Life is just finding those moments where you are truly yourself.

I'm a 19 high school drop out i live with my mom i don't have a job the closest thing to a job was is selling drugs

Got steam? Play Destiny 2? Got anything bro?

The moments when I'm truly myself are when I'm wherein Kneesocks, a miniskirt and jacking it to the same Vanessa Ann Hudgens photo for billionth time

That sucks, but the things you did don't devine you entirely. It's who you are, what you want, do you even want something? If you just begin slowly by collecting some money and taking it slow in the decision what to do with it. Then you will be fine.

Well if that makes you happy, go for it. But still keep looking for stuff you like and you can be proud of. Instead of being a bit of a fag.

never alone

well i want to make music

I'm sure ad hell not proud of myself

Then try to make an enviroment where you can live like a human being and play an instrument you like. I myself play guitar for a long time now but don't regret it one day. I can be myself when I play it.

It's never to late to change

Nope, plan on going the same speed until I snap.
Either going to be dead or start wandering.
Either or