It's been 10 years, Sup Forumsros!

It's been 10 years, Sup Forumsros!
Where is she now?
Is she kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

femdomcc.org/dirty-talk-jerkoff/28152-charlotte-hazey-bad-girl-seduces-daddy.html
manyvids.com/Profile/166951/charlottehazey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self-bump

What the fuck, user? Let this thread die.

i still check out her blog that exists, but she hasn't updated it in forever. when i would leave comments though she'd reply. i'll almost guarantee that she still would too. she would obsess over who leaves her comments and always talk about the user agent, like what web browser a commenter used and they're location by back tracking the ip. weird. but i still worship her body and fap to her pics sometimes because she's a personal 10/10 for me. i also fap to her blowjob video

Have you got sauces, user? Links, etc? Worship Thread?

>Blowjob video

We need to get the video.

I'd shave that tiny bush with my teeth tbh

This exists. She's on manyvids. Goes by the name charlotte hazey. Nope, I don't have it. Wish I did. :/

Here's some more

nice scouting user. glad you're on our side.

Thanks, dubs-user. You helped a man out.

wtf if a guy that fat could fuck her even i would have a shot with her

she's still perfect

Could anyone find the full video of this? A few dents hasn't turned anything up.
femdomcc.org/dirty-talk-jerkoff/28152-charlotte-hazey-bad-girl-seduces-daddy.html

For all the lonely folks fapping.

also on mygirlfund - charlottehaze

And finally some butt stuff.. because butt stuff

awesome

Any webm user?

I've found a video via this link
No webms available, but I could try making some for you in a month after this video finally downloads.

Thanks user

Also, if you've got cash, follow this
manyvids.com/Profile/166951/charlottehazey/

she has amazing tits

Absolutely!

do you think she lurks? i'd like her to know she's still appreciated and people still get off to her.

I'm doing some digging after gathering all the new info form this thread. I really hope she does, she's an absolute goddess.

Still hot as F

Agreed.