What do you think about the Oklahoma City bombing that happened in 1995?

What do you think about the Oklahoma City bombing that happened in 1995?

Bush Sr did it

That it happened in 1995 and you just watched the netflix special on it and that it happened in 1995 and I still dont give a fuck about it.

Clinton false flag to increase gun control

it's fuckin hardcore

>it happened before I was born so I don't care
>you have to be at least 18 years of age to use this site

Ryder trucks can't melt steel beams.

29 also dont really give a fuck about 9/11 the boston bombings and all the random shooting massacres.

Islam should learn that whites bomb shit way better

Why? Are you planning a terrorist attack?

Pretty fucked. I remember being home sick that day and seeing it on the news.

That being said, when anti white sjw go off on a retarded tirade about how "Jerome dindu nuffin and was shot by the police, and yet those WHITE MALES took over that nature preserve and got off Scott free??!? Racism!", Point to the OKC bombing as the reason why. Timothy McVeigh and Brian Nichols specifically said it was done because of Ruby Ridge and Waco.

Ie, don't fuck up a presently bad, but not quite catastrophic situation by overreacting to things. Much the same could be said about Afghanistan and iraq, too.

Roosevelt said the same thing to Truman a few weeks before he died. Things generally have a way of straighting out, the greater danger is usually in the overreaction.

So not caring makes me a terrorist? You seem to be under 18 yourself kid.

No just edgy Fedora-wearing neck beard

What a hardass

No it just makes you seem like an insensitive prick, so now I’m concerned that you might be planning to kill innocent people

Well you'd be correct on that I am a prick. You need not worry killing is a waste of time.

Baseball caps mostly, edgy not really also not trying to be. Neckbeard not really more of a chin strap I keep it clean.

There were probably a few other conspirators who were never fully investigated, all up in the christian militant milieu. Which also has a lot of informants. Certainly more was known about the plot than has been made public, and there are logistics questions that remain unsolved.

Not my proudest fap

any time there is a mass causality incident involving Americans I will rejoice

It was da bomb, yo. dab as fuck.

y'all know (((who))) didz it

>be brainwashed by goverment
>get sent to murder innocent Iraqi men women and children
>realise your whole life is a lie while your governent lied to you the whole time
>they also trained me as an explosives expert
>use said skills on American civilians that aren't innocent
>also go on record saying "lol toddlers died, I did it for the lulz"
all in all a pretty great day

Young Timmy and his rented-truck bomb.

More than a few parallels between that and the turner diaries. That to me is the most unsettling thing about it.