Paulo Dybala - Juventus FC

youtube.com/watch?v=fP4kRpVPA14

Can you guys please leave some feedback and subscribe ?
It's a recent channel and I am trying to make it better. Any tip is welcome.
thanks

>the first 40 seconds are irrelevant shit
fuck off

hahaha twat

>TFW watching with an adblocker

over-edited nonsense

videos like yours are a diamond dozen

if you want to make them original just show unedited clips of goals and skills and no music

>● Welcome to our channel●
>We are a channel of sports videos, with more focus on the great sport that is football!
>People think football is a question of life and death. I can assure you, is more than that!

>We love Maradona
>We love Messi
>We love Cristiano Ronaldo
>We love Ronaldo fenómeno
>We love Ronaldinho
>We love Cruyff
>We love Platini,
>We love Zizou
>We love Stamford Bridge
>We love Signal Iduna Park
>We love Anfiel
>We love San Siro,
>We do love Ferguson, Mourinho, Guardiola, Sampaoli,...

>After all, WE LOVE FOOTBALL

>Support us, SUBSCRIBE if you liked it, and give us feedback!

>Soon, there will be facebook and twitter page .

Imagine being a man who dedicates this much time and dedication to making highlight videos of the accomplishments of other men and doing it FOR FREE!

Youtube compilation makers really do have the worst taste in music

You can't choose the music you know because it has copyrights..

>We love Signal Iduna Park
>We love Anfiel

They don't do it for free, some of these fucking youtubers make millions like that fuck caseyneistat who people love to watch for some fucking reason

Not a fan of music compilations but this one sparked my interest because of based Dybala and gave it a (View). It's alright I guess, these kind of videos are very popular so you could do well if you shill them enough, although Sup Forums is hardly the right place to do so.
There are several cuts to black, one even lasting 3 seconds or so, those should definitely be omitted. You want high-tempo eye candy and intermissions like that just ruin the flow.

Based

Thank you brother. Thats the kind of nswer I was looking for. Those cuts to black were definitively execessive, i agree, as i see it now. The next one I won't make the same mistake.

at least the intro isn't dubstep

your logo is too big, what's the point of that black background on it

I think you are right. I didn't notice that at all :S
The next video will have only the words S and V with transparent background

Do u have any suggestion of where can i publicize my channel and work?

Can't help much fäm, never did any research on channel promotion. You should probably focus on the normie social media, for example link the Dybala vid on his Facebook fanpage or something (surely he has one) and so on. It's about shameless shilling and exposure, everyone starts somewhere and the subscribers will gradually add up if you're determined, both at making new interesting content and advertising it wherever possible.
The Dybala vid was an excellent choice to begin with, lots of casuals didn't know him before the Barca fist leg so he'll be searched for on Youtube. No point in making Messi or Ronaldo vids, there are literally thousands of them that will show up sooner than yours. Young and exciting players are the way to go

Rashford is unironically better

You know you want it

ive reported your channel for a DMCA, enjoy that

>like/dislike ratio already in the shit

Why would you post this here m8?

Probably new and had no idea this place is full of pieces of shit; I don't like funding youtubers but I wouldn't be a dick and report for no reason

>le 23 yo "youngman" that scores 2 against barça

hehe

casey neistat's actually quite smart, he scored some advertising deals and all sorts of stuff

I don't doubt that, but why do you personally watch his videos?
Each one seems to have well over a million views