Enter bedroom

>enter bedroom
>see this
>wat do?

>open bepis

Worship her ass

Wonder why my room has a railing and stairs in it.

Wake up with a boner

Ignore temptation, walk up mysterious staircase

enjoy the ninethies

yell: YOU ARE NOT MY MOM, GO AWAY!

fair answer

Ask her to do a spin so I can get the full picture

Ask if she brought any friends. There's already one naked woman in my house I don't know

Make it my duty to eat out that booty.

I bet you are a good son. Want me to be your mommy?

suss out if it has cock (cant be sure around this place)

You're good to go

s...sorry mom...I didnt k...knock...
*Stares at butt* it...it's...a n..nice b..butt..
*Shamefully looks down* s..s..sorry mom..

Wake up

divide and conquer

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Instinctively, I take in the woman's body. My testosterone level rises due to sudden and intense arousal. My flaccid penis grows to full erection. I move up to her, making physical contact... becoming even more aroused the more I feel her body. The mating process has begun.

I press my erect penis into her body, alerting her my intent to mate with her. Her response is letting it all happen. Letting me fondle her breasts. Letting me kiss her neck. Letting me disrobe what little she has on. She has accepted my intent to mate her.

I bend her over, positioning my genitalia on hers. Copulation begins as I thrust my penis into her vagina. A repetitive, rhythmic motion creates the friction necessary to stimulate our genitalia together. Sperm production is peaked, and her vagina completely lubricated from our copulation.

As we near orgasm, instinct drives me to sow my virile seed into her fertile womb. Clutching her hips, my thrusting becomes more erratic and desperate to hold off the orgasm as long as possible. She reaches orgasm herself, contracting onto my penis as I thrust into her. It is too much, and I ejaculate. Semen flows into her accepting womb. The mating process completed, we engage in post-coitus intimacy.

Do a1080°pull out the mushroom ejerkulate in her hair/10

>the mating process has begun