Please rich user! Fuck me with bitcoins! I need to take my dog to a vet! T.T

Please rich user! Fuck me with bitcoins! I need to take my dog to a vet! T.T
15cKbtT3K8CzgG
B6rdv9QQbmFBjqotBLni

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well... I guess this is a thing now. Why not try my luck and perhaps improve my life standards. Living from day to day is getting annoying.

1KSymsPnb5pHfkL8
ujjBukPipbLzFqtRRh

yeah anything would really help me the market just wont stop rising and i need money to help pay for moms surgery
1EeBWSEH6f7QqQ
nZuRNBFSzyTvjXRE2aoh

anything would help. single dad wanting to get my son something good for christmas. im on a budget and cannot afford much thanks.

1JDUFBebMQGhyY iKa8UpmXaRiB1sk1Jnk2

35sm5qddGhgBZC55 w6UewbdMXnb31HvdsU

I really need new car so it would help a lot

Please if your listening rich user! I can't afford a trip to the vet!
1JPdkiTYVtgqH
YsbiohbZk8xWkhM38hWxd

looking for a bit as well. any little bit helps

1JRuH59aJMqySKeMz
9wDMXcbgWGQfNm915

I have problems too but i will probably buy drugs

1DzPxWdhv7GaY
3pKh7CTHsZt1Np1yLyAQK

My notebook just broke, I need a new computer for educational purposes. Any help would be great.
1J2Px9xpSiKe
DgNdHjUfcKMPWJMFYYEJqR

1Ngv8gHCcw35Et 6BReEH7RCstE2nuAjcQw
Every little thing helps, not even sure If this thing is just huge trollcrap

i want to pay off the rest of my schooling
1GoS3HRpx4Sr5i
1v6ZrtayXt2GMpxybfku

Rich user, make a South american faggot happy
3FPRoBqYeKPMfwX5D
UGHZVu2tMPRYpkRsT

I am in what is considered the top 5%. If you post timestamped proof, I might help.

one of the many students here. would be happy about anything

1K1zdF9ks3EYPAFhK
aWXnSrvZnpBXUW65D

> Might help..
Stop being a fag and send coins.. Will Post shit if you aint a fat troll.
1Ngv8gHCcw35Et6BR eEH7RCstE2nuAjcQw

the bitcoin will continue to rise especially during the soccer world cup (for online bets). everyone should buy DOGE. before the btc goes up even more !.
so win!!

my son went to the store with his grandpa

here i have proof but hes gone for the time being

I have best btc address, send me pls 1opFAGHNpBtFHCg Sc1kRTxebPHc9GfyMc

best I got hes with my uncle and i'm gonna get him if I can get sum bitcoin
12dtwNV763eYvt8kE2
UHEcfW2teWWwJk8T

Won't ask for shit cuz I'm not a sad fag. But honestly why make up some shit story. If I was given free shit I wouldn't improve anything but my drug stash. Fuck you fags

Won;t get anything anyway but worth a try :(

1Bm4sC8hN6ZtDMFV
hqDri3UNrBw5HgtXWw

Gf sleeping.. can and Will Post More If you open up your wallet

I am just greedy tbh, poor but greedy student writing his MSc thesis right now. Help me satisfy my greed fellows
1J29wq2CUjuPuWN4f
Jg7gvuuowniKkhXbW

you both look like faggots

i wan to kill all jew but ned btc.. help me!

1M6HxphDinqNWoiw9
ZVF4vuDiB35yjGy4F

I am a student too, anything would be really helpful.

im being honest about why i want btc. I want to give my son everything I never had. My father left me so i promised myself i would never let my son down.

my girl is pregnant again. need some money for me. sick of living with dregs.

1GUMdZ48tSKSgGuy
HaqKUCDKSLmtdeQCfP

then go work and dont beg for money on the fucking internet loser

I need some as well

17XWic2L6aW2Q72Ryh
9D3NzDTfyRncFCjX

1Ngv8gHCcw35Et6B ReEH7RCstE2nuAjcQw
If you didnt catch My address already..

1BM5wt9aFYDSQoUu
CiDYP1373DMNMF4cvR

fuck it, why not

How about using fucking condoms? Or birth control? Some people behave like they're living in mid age. If you can't afford an offspring, don't make any. Also abortion is an option. Plenty of opportunities I gave you. Actually you owe me some btcs now. I'm the greedy jew from above

I already work a job. 50+ hours a week. I help support my mom who can't work currently and I have a lot of bills. Its easy to point at faults when its not your life.

You fags all have bitcoin wallets. Meaning you have bitcoin or had it and sold it at some point and none of you need any help.

any bitcoin would help, i want to give money to help pay for my moms surgery

1EeBWSEH6f7QqQnZu
RNBFSzyTvjXRE2aoh

>supplying options that all cost
Clever Jew

as we currently post, btc keeps going up lol

I'd love to not be poor student and eat some nice food, anything helps :
3PUGX6muFJtb7EL VFMFN2X38AM8Xp2ToYm

You don't need to have bitcoin to have a wallet, wallets are free desu

You deadshit. You can have an empty wallet...

The Amish do not need the BTC, they do not care if the economy collapses ...
they work the land and live as they have to live! without being exclavos of the JEWISH money!

then work a better job

Money? Where is it? It's mine

16eDxKUmLZ1pj4 SzFSv61DUnoqtUnjkAL1

ill suck some dicks

1DAzRU5e66jaGfU WbkKUDrQyQBLs6dHwNu

>mfw OP still has 0.00000000 btc

I hope you soon feel the pain from your closest loved ones dying

>mfw I realize OP had 0.00000000 loved ones

Love to be in the top 5 percent. A startup investment would be awesome if you are feeling generous. I could ride the cyrpto for a bit, then go to more stable investments, maybe retire early someday. Well, here's hoping

15oW9rqwhTBeLPC NAAfKx7tZ2jRiHLfUUn

kekekekekek

Whole thread

give better advice? preferably less faggish

student user here that needs some money..
especially now that christmas is coming up and
i want to surprise my family with some nice gifts.
Any amount would help.

1QDnUNvsup ZjC7GrhqyaTgo VH27QWq1JQk

Thanks

You can get fractions of bitcoin can't you?

I'm thinking of ordering a hooker so i can lose my virginity but the whole act just scares me. It would cost about 300$ to make her come to my place in the middle of nowhere. I'm also scared of STD's, getting robbed, getting busted by my parents or neighbors and lastly cumming within seconds and ruining the whole experience.

Take away my fear by donating just a little bit so i can atleast not feel as ripped off when something goes wrong (which it probably will).

>pic related

It's me.

1GFG MatBWS4 4yDZgDidxJgurvd6fpV2cmk

Don't have a sad stoty here user... just wanna buy like 15k of this rubber pussies!

need 2 BTC
1L8SpUudbbsqXn8B6uKuB84
WXD5VDqxB21

>1GFG MatBWS4 4yDZgDidxJgurvd6fpV2cmk
"0"

Get a job then you begging BASTARD

you deserve NOTHING
you deserve LESS THAN NOTHING

We shouldn't give money to support your bad decisions.

I hope your life is unpleasant forever.

Fuck you, POORFAG. Go beg out in front of some 7-11.

1Ew7Ehrx66EP8AwC9F98j
EesSzki8dcdwr

Help me make up for the fact that I thought Bitcoin was a scam and didn't buy any back in 2010 and am now just about ready to kill myself because I could be a millionaire now.

In all seriousness though, I'm trying to buy in and start investing on some altcoins and who am I to turn away a helping hand if you're up for offering.

Would love to be able to build something to leave for my daughter as I've never made enough to pay into a 401k while also paying bills.

Would it kill you JUST ONCE to give back to society instated of being a worthless, useless, beggar?

I spit upon you. You damn parasite

Yeah dude.

I went to college, got a degree, the job market is slow where I'm at so I work at a car dealership (not the best one either. Slow as hell a lot of the time, good thing they offer hourly) and bring my check home every week to my wife and daughter.

I give back when I can. Like housing my brother in law while he's trying to get back on his feet, or going and finding everything I could spare to give when we had that hurricane in Houston a few months ago.

Yeah, I'm looking for a handout. I'm not asking you to pay my rent, I'm planning on taking some money and trying to do some altcoin trading but it's only going to be a few hundred dollars and if some Bitcoin billionaire wants to throw some change my way to help me get started I'm not too proud to admit I was an idiot for not buying in and accept the handout.

Poor college student user who is probably going to kill myself tonight because I can't pay for school or housing

15zGGU66pcCem3
TvxhL8dMGEqbB39mvn1H

Gib me plz so poor
1JktGoYwy2GePG
2bkmoxQrbESLRkXef1Ew

Do a flip faggot

I'm glad you're poor.

The pyramid of society needs a lot of people like you at the bottom. To stay at the bottom.

lol i wish i was kidding

Also, what's the deal with sia? Do you guys think it's going to bounce back after today?

I'll probably use it to buy more alcohol and blow

1DyqSZG61pshi9sxA
k415mQR2i6rmJbN4

gotta do better than that when your competition is this
reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/

Understandably I would appreciate any amount. Looking to invest into cryptos the currency of the future. To improve the lives on my family and gift it forward in the years to come.

BTC

18oHCqdZgNaHdjgKomim
3kEFU8WrgbYmaK

122nvfPPJJ228ddV w1xj2QJewSmndYCYTv

I don't have a sob story I just want to accumulate

Go on.

If you only knew who this address belonged to. I am so grateful for this community and what it has become.

13uPSaSjeb8KW5ePdus
Uab2hHLWMond7R3

If anybody is willing to share

1Pd9XW3WypGiuDE7iv
RA2EwKKHEJmdEJt3

Why?
What makes you any different from the hundreds of other beggars here?
Are YOU willing to share?

idk I just want to eat. maybe order some pizza or something. it's so valuable now.

1BJETE84qcZt9cAZo
LEwqR1DHzwzTsq6Jb

buy rice and vegetables from the grocery store fro cheap.
Pizza is a luxury item for people with money, you don't deserve it.

ill sell you a creepshot shower vid of my cousin for some btc
hmu im desperate

0xa9C1B6bb2602a67d656a5b929d7EC9f5517da7c6

Are you willing to degrade yourself on cam over skype for payment?

13bAMZkjC
KdzN9zqr8F
pY7ekaimiJHdjhh
Wife wants a boob job!

What is that number?

sorry homeless guy here not much luck on a town where everybody just shoots heroin.

How did you meet your wife?

Don't really have a sob story to share, I'm just a normal human being. Nothing of value to offer either, just my gratitude.

12xL7rSRoU78ncdqW
dqrpBDMxRShKc97Kn

ew

when I see a homeless I always wish the police would round them up and drop them far outside the city somewhere

um
FUCK YES
whats your skype

we met at work 13 years ago, she was my boss at the time

1JpY5fvm65S
oeGmdvt9YWwYKGLvQkxLRyA

It was so sickening to watch BTC climb without a dime to invest - could have bought last year, and would have if I had the money.

Send money for cigarettes and McChickens please, I’ve accepted my role in society.

That's romantic
Who made the first move?

haha I did, but I was shitting myself thinking she might think I'm a creep and tell hr or something, but I got to know her and she seemed to like my advancements, been married for ten years now :D

1AAvPmayBFTAmW
4bZmqfo4px2yvxhiD9a
Plz so i can grab a girl by her pussy

Give me the money and I'll spend it on useless shit. I'll post the funds being added in this thread to make everyone else feel bad.

1BRWt2hi6hrFz2Ur
N33WtQQqf9VvzXGsuk

Congratulations, good for you.
But your wife is beautiful just as God made her, surely she doesn't need a boob job?

FUCK OFF WITH ALL THESE BITCOIN THREADS FAGGOTS. NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU MONEY

Not gonna lie, i could use the BTC for a cheap car, right now i have to take 3 buses just to get to work and my car broke down weeks ago.

1BuKDTizmt3QnSRK
xsELJky8gB5RVdagVC

Thanks, I agree with you but she says she needs one because she breast fed our kids and now they are not like they were before.

1PWqtbrgWVHiEXp3
UoHyVJ5Uaxxa5rCywY

I know this isn't how life works, but please? Save me from this life, something gotta give. Never had an ounce of luck in almost my entire 30 year existence.. whens going to be my time