He is everywhere, he sees everything, you know he is the light, the love, the bread of life... he is my saviour

He is everywhere, he sees everything, you know he is the light, the love, the bread of life... he is my saviour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=au30c9ZMIPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

American version of Jesus?

He loves anal.

Jesus cuts my lawn

youtube.com/watch?v=au30c9ZMIPg

Atheists. They love to start threads fronting as a Christian because they love baiting people to rip on them. Must all be pretty bored.

Your god was made up for money, just as literally every other god in human religion. Not saying it's impossible that there's a being on a higher plain of existence, just saying that thinking he sends people down here to make up some bullshit book so that people follow his rules is fucking retarded. Get over your bullshit fanaticism, if any kind of god exists he probably gives as much of a fuck about us humans as we do about annoying insects.

Made up for money? The same God whose son told the rich man to sell all that he owned to his name in order to follow him? The same Jesus that said that it was the poor who were blessed and not the rich? Just because the church asks for money does not mean that God needs it. That's another thing. The church is not a concrete building, it is the people themselves. The rich are referred to as fools in the Bible when they put their faith in their money. I don't think God cares about your cash. The same God who is written to dwell in a kingdom where the streets are made of solid gold.

Look at his nose like what the fuck? Got that 70 year old jew thing going on.

Oh Jersey shore Jesus, wadup

Your edginess does not offend me friend. Rather, I hope that you wake up soon. I don't care where you come from, what you've done or who you are. There is always a chance for a man to change. I did. I used to do drugs, I was a misanthrope, and I hated God. I used to try and stir up strife whenever the opportunity presented itself simply because I despised people and wanted them to hurt. I refuse to take drugs today. My heart is open to others. And my entire outlook has been forever changed. I hope the best for you man. I really do.

>hated God
shit bait faggot

MICHAEL IMPERIOLLI IS JESUS

Not about the edginess, just a funny picture imo. And what exactly would "waking up" entail?

I did. What? You think I was raised in a Christian home? Not by any stretch was I raised Christian. We never said grace at the dinner table. We never prayed before bed. The only time I heard the word God was when my mother used it as a profanity. When I was born, my mother had gotten a baby book with all my details in it. In the religious section? Empty. I didn't even go to church until my father stopped drinking and tried to turn His life around. But I was older at that point and didn't really care about religion. I was too busy skipping school and getting high and drunk with my burnout friends. It wasn't until one day where I was on the computer, I saw a video and clicked on it. It was about Christianity and the Bible, etc. I watched and decided to watch a few others. Well what I saw and read had resonated with me hard. And all of a sudden it felt like the whole feeling of the room had changed. I looked out the window at the glow of the sun and just felt this overwhelming presence surround me. I was so overwhelmed that I began to weep. My life has been different from that day forth. And so have I.

That picture was drawn by an 8 year old girl who was having visions of heaven and Jesus and the only way she could tell people what she was seeing was through her art work

>Mfw you think that everyone has to believe in a magic man, just to have a functioning and happy life.
Not everyone is as weak-willed as you, faggot.

Weak willed? Yeah, right. Any true Christian ought to have the strength to look death in the face and not run away. The Christians of old were burned at the stake and even today in foreign countries, if a Muslim converts? His own family will kill him in the streets and he accepts it. One former Muslim was told to return to Islam and abandon his new found Christian faith. He was told he'd die if he refused. Guess what? They burned him alive in front of his sister because he refused to give it up. Christians who are strong in their belief will face even death head on. They die for what they believe in without fear. And the time will soon come where this will happen all over again. The world does indeed hate Christians. But we go into it with that knowledge. We have no friends here. Jesus told his disciples, "you shall be HATED for my sake." He promised us hatred from the world and we get it at every turn. I know full well that the world wants to get rid of us. Jesus said you'd do it too. However, I'd rather stand with God and be judged by the world than to stand with the world and be judged by God. I am not ashamed of my faith and you'll never see me run.

Kenny Loggins?

Flying Spaghetti Monster?

i died and met him when i was 19 no joke its real just got to believe nad go out there and work ur lfie and help urself and make it happen

I'm sorry you couldn't figure out a way to live your life without needing to be part of a clan and create an us vs them mentality. but yes you are weak willed because you needed to have external meaning given to you rather than finding it within yourself. If it makes you happy, then you do you dude. just remember that some people don't need to find meaning, they already have it.

No, you're weak-willed because you have to be promised an everlasting afterlife filled with joy, just to be able to get through life. And if you're not told that you're special, you feel as if you're worthless and you then become incapable of functioning like a normal human being. You have the exact mindset of a toddler, who thinks that the world revolves around him.

I thought Kenny Loggins was ok, I cant imagine worshipping him tho

i admire your faith dude

In a world without God, there is no meaning to anything. We're just a spontaneous blip in a vast nothingness. No need for remorse or feeling of regret there. We live only to go to the grave. If I were to believe that, I'd surely be different. I'd look after #1 before anyone else and why wouldn't I? Nothing matters in the end. Why shouldn't I commit atrocious acts against my fellow man if it suits me in the moment or makes me feel good. It strikes me as interesting that there is a crazy increase in sociopathic behavior and personalities today as the Christian faith is in decline. Could I relate the two? Maybe it's just coincidence. But I don't think so. Life is sad and pointless without meaning. Suicide on the rise, more sociopaths than ever and Christianity is fading away. I'm gonna go ahead and say that "meaningless doesn't sell very well"

i wish i could answer on every comment from the others like you did

At least get it right Ffs. We created God because lack of understanding of science.

We created Jesus and the Bible for the same reason. Retards back then just didn't know better.

Retards who belive in God now are just mentally disabled

The world doesn't revolve around a Christian. Our Bible clearly says, "love thy neighbour as thyself." This means that we should love a stranger like we'd love ourself. You feed yourself? Feed them if needed. You take care of yourself? Provide shelter for yourself? Protect yourself? All these things we should do for our neighbor free of charge. In this world where evolution is the truth, now the world revolves around you and your own survival. Surely if I'm more fit than you, you are dead. I'll take your resources for myself to ensure my own survival. We are just animals, right?

Kenny loggins?

>Green Eyes White Jesus
Makes a better yugioh card than a savior

can you recommend any books ?
i want to learn more about christianity

Jesus played Chappie?

You literally proved my point. You are unable to see or find meaning without religion.

Youll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go..

But friend, there is no meaning to life. If I am the result of a spontaneous explosion, then I should just spontaneously go and stab someone in the neck. It would make just as much sense as my existence. It's all a matter of, "why not?" Life has no meaning in the end. If I had six cars, a super model for a wife and owned a multi-billion dollar business, what does it amount to? A life without love is just as pointless as the Big Bang itself. Count me out of the "we're monkeys and we just kind of showed up" mentality. It sounds preposterous. I wanted to call a suicide hotline and challenge them on that. When they offer me all sorts of material advice, I'd tell them, "but I don't want that. It won't make me happy." I'd be asking them for God when they're trying to give me the world. Kurt Cobain hard it all. Many celebrities with plenty of money and stature "had it all." And they decided, "life sucks. This isn't enough for me. Goodbye cruel, meaningless world." At the end of the day, the whole world in the palm of their hand couldn't save them. It didn't make them truly happy. They were trying to find purpose and value in things that will one day perish and decay. I will not suffer that same fate. There is an answer. I'm just confused as to why so many reject it.

Judas Priest!!! He's my savior!!!

Evolutionarily speaking it makes sense for us to be good and kind, in the human condition we are made happier by good deeds, for no higher reason other than the continuation of the species; Plato already answered you question, why can't you just be happy with the fact your life only has the meaning you put to it?

I'm an alcoholic that has crippling anxiety and chronic depression. My life is garbage for the most part. Now some may argue that if my God exists, He'd help me. He has helped me. A great deal. He isn't putting the bottle in my mouth, I am. I'm trying not to use profanities, although I'm thinking them. I often say life is a drag. Although it is cruel and difficult, that doesn't make it meaningless. I've quit doing a lot of things that were no good for me. I just have to keep fighting. Man I'm feeling a mix of melancholy and bitterness even thinking about this. Life is a dream you just want to wake up from. I'm tired of watching men suffer and the world go downhill. I'm tired of all the pain and misery, but I know it won't stop. It's only going to get worse until it's over. Makes me weep every here and again. I see people hurt and I want to get loaded. I fight all the time to try and make people find happiness when I myself am dying inside. It's a hard knocks life I guess. I'm not perfect and I won't pretend to be.