Was this a modern experiment with MK-ULTRA?

Was this a modern experiment with MK-ULTRA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nytzHVEHLLs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it was just a stray meme that was "lolsorandum".

Now drink your soda and let us know if other visions occur.

It's definitely a manufactured meme by far.

Possibly by one of those CIA-funded university organizations studying the creation and effects of memetic phenomena.

Even Pepe wasn't this fast-growing.

Why a frog, again?

Seems so redundant and unoriginal after pepe.

What is that?

>>>r/memes

Dat boi

Maybe its because I only browse Sup Forums nowadays but I have no idea where the fuck this one came from.

The first time I ever saw it was on here and people were saying they were sick of it.

Because KEK is omnipresent.

I dont get these normie memes.

It's just a picture of a frog riding a unicycle. There's no more dept than that. Where do you go from there?

The Kony 2012 of memes.

its an anti-meme

like an anti-joke

used by ironic numales that are triggered by the success of Pepe and its association with Trump so they use anti-memes like dat boi to "protest" memes in general and try to showcase how stupid they are

unfortunately, their meme magic powers are too weak and it cannot stand against the Kek-backed Pepe.

The Jews believe that they can subvert our Frog God with their shit-tier memes, but what they do not understand is that KEK is ALL and without KEK there is nothing.

Let the Jews do as they wish for soon they shall know KEK's wrath.

O SHIT

I don't get the pepe meme.

It's just a picture of a frog looking smug. There's no more depth than that. Where do you go from there?

What are the Protocols of KEK?

Dog bless

I think dat boi is pretty sweet.

I used to be on the pepe train but now im like oh shit!

youtube.com/watch?v=nytzHVEHLLs

At first I thought this whole idol worship thing was just some Sup Forums humor.... And maybe it still is.... But I do really thinks it's beginning to approach cult tier levels.

pepe is 1000x more versatile

It's very unskillful counter meme warfare.

Once it does it'll be come unfunny and Sup Forums will move on like the fickle beast it is.

They will never understand

>drumpf
>dat boi

aided Kek, they don't know what they're doing

NWO trying to channel memetic energy away from the frog god

DAT BOI IS A MEME MANUFACTURED BY HILLARYS CAMPAIGN TO DISRUPT THE MEME MAGIC THAT IS GENERATED BY PEPE
YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WITNESS TO THE MAGICS CHANNELED THROUGH PEPE DAT BOI IS A FALSE MEME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Were you here for the Ebola chan shrines?

Some Sup Forumsacks are quite serious about their sigil magic, idols, and shrines.

>Reddit post-irony

You have to go back

this
do not praise the false god as the ignorant have, rather, maintain faith in Pepe

Kek works in mysterious ways.

This shitty unicycle frog was an attack on pepe. It was forced to undermine and ridicule the true frog memer.

Don't speak of unicycle frog, don't repeat his slogans, ignore him and block him out where ever you see him.

>being this ignorant

Obviously you're still bluepilled

I love how you can instantly tell which memes are completely forced/ focus group created and which ones originate organically.
Let's look at pepe and dat boi as examples. Yes Pepe certainly didn't originate on Sup Forums but you could easily argue that this is the place that most OC was generated and where most of it's popularity grew as opposed to Dat Boi. From what I've gathered from google searching it originated on facebook and tumblr, so really the closest we can find to an antithesis of imageboard culture.
Pepe has hundreds of thousands of original content images spanning every different reaction, type, etc. There are pepe submemes that originated from groups of people sharing images, there is a vague "pepe lore" and images of hijinks between pepe and wojak. You can tell it's made with care and love.
Compared to dat boi, it seems like 90% of those are just cropped screencaps from phonefags reposting the same few pieces of content drudged out from the CIA/Facebook/Tumblr and disseminated like a virus. It's sterile, forced, there's no heart to it. The defense of datboi-fags is saying "that's the point! it's supposed to be forced" but this is just a deflection, a built in counter-point from it's CIA masters to keep this virus afloat. It's "supposed" to be shit and therefore it must be celebrated. Never mind that most images of it are made in memecenter, plastered with watermarks and cropped/resized so many times that you can count the pixels on one hand.
Please compare, what I'm posting is art. A true meme. What they're forcing is part of a psyop. It's trash.

The one where he's putting a centipede in to the toddler is my favourite.

all memes are

This is stale and outdated. From the days when facebook and reddit and even normie celebs like katy perry thought they could use pepe.

This was before we took him back, largely due to the skills of the /r9k/ beta squad's invention of peepee poopoo.

Since then pepe has become stronger than ever.

Feels good man.

I unironically find the meme ebin. This new sincerity meme has to die, it's a good counterpoint. Memes aren't glib expressions of concrete and real things or utilities to be glibly employed for real endeavors by autist newfags who don't understand the meta culture.

Sup Forums isn't just le joges, but there is an absurd air about the platform that proper users are at least observant of. This is the only board that thinks shitposters are shills. This is a neo/pol/ invention that originated as a partly sincere in-joke on /new/. JIDF was hilarious and they may have shilled on /new/ and that's amusing, but the original subtlety of the meme has gone through that "telephone" game entropy and you guys think it was incisively true to the degree it manifested because you don't comprehend what memes are

Praise lord kek.

He was ours long before that, then the normies took it, now its ours again.

I don't think there's ever been another instance where a meme has been revived like this.

pee pee poo poo was genius. I miss those glory days

sorry this ones better.

Shut the fuck up you autistic faggot. Nobody cares.

This is literally JUST the type of rehash I was expecting, it’s nothing but a glib facsimile.

If Star Wars was all I had access to as a child in terms of sci-fi I probably would become one of those crazy fanboys, but thankfully I had access to anime from very early on in my youth years that my mental balance is very stable.

Seriously, if you have watched Akira, you’d realize just how sophisticated anime is and it blows away anything Star Wars would have to offer.

A lot of people mention Ghost In The Shell, which has just enough of sexuality in the mix to draw in the western audience I suppose but I must say that Ghost In The Shell is not even in my top 10 anime, not even close, that’s just how deep the world of anime is.

Some anime is so disturbingly mature like Fractale that I wish it would challenge the system and submit it as a Drama category in the Oscars just to bitchslap the snotty Academy.

It’s not just the level of maturity and sophistication anime has, it’s also quite original, entertaining, and visually fantastic. I would regard anime as the highest form of cinema art-form.

But hey, me preaching about anime won’t do you any good, you gotta go out and see it for yourself just how much you are missing.

The recent one I would recommend to check out is Sword Art Online which is light and easy to get into anime for the first time yet appreciate it as much, but if you want the heavy stuff right off the line check out Guilty Crown in which the plot is so complex and twisted that you’ll need extra oxygen pumped into your brain in order to comprehend everything, and if you want amazing visuals and a gripping drama that also has awesome mecha battles Aldnoah.Zero is the shit.

Seriously, if you know anime like I do, Star Wars looks like it’s something for little kids

Hillary will be going down for her role in the aftermath of waco, and everything else- seems like her deeds have been dirty ever since watergate and just got worse and worse- I bet it's all aids'bill's fault for cheating on her back in college or some stupid shit- either way I know rotten when I see it and any vote for her is an advocation of a person's need for a departure from their physical selves, it must be painful living with that level of damage- sweet release for those who have lost all understanding of right and wrong-
>(There is a reason they are called the left)

And.... the only place I see him is on Sup Forums

Normalfag memes are always the shittiest.

Pic is bullshit. No one does a dfd like that

No
They were testing our power, and we blew their fucking minds

Yeah that's why I'm talking about.

It started with the boy's club comics being tossed around Sup Forums, then a few reaction images came out of that and the memeing began. Then the normies got a hold of it due to Sup Forumstards trying to show off their unique humour to their normie friends by reposting shit from Sup Forums on kikebook. When the normies took him he became known for some time as "facebook frog" in an ironic backlash against his use here because of the overuse and misuse by normies. Then he was all over normie sites like reddit as well.

There was then the memeing about the over inflated pepe market with the rare pepe meme which briefly regained interest here and then something nobody saw coming, the /r9k/ peepee poopoo revival featuring pepe doing vile acts that the normies would find deplorable.

/r9k/ was great without the robot. Their memeing power went up. Don't know why they demanded it come back.

/r9k/'s beta boys are our greatest ally.

Link?

The irony is that a tattoo of a dumb internet meme is just as meaningful and meaningless as every other tattoo.

Pepe conveys emotion. Dat boi has no depth of feeling. It's nothing. A randomly selected piece of clip art captioned by an algorithm would be as good a meme as this. It'll have about as much staying power as VapeNation or any single Skittles commercial.

We're on an image board canacuckold. Why are you asking for a link? This isn't reddit.

Yeah there it is.

A classic example of a libertine.

We need to HIJACK this meme and make it our own. This will stop the psy-op and subvert the normies.

>picrelated

>people getting tattoos of memes before I even fully understand them
What a glorious time to be alive.

We have already established that Dat Boi is not Kek but a deceiver trying to hijack Kek's power unto our enemies.

Do not embrace this heresy into your memeing.

shit pilled is more like it

Out of Canada that's where

Dubs pick which pepe I get tattooed on my chest.

it's from normiebook

Frog memes existed for hundreds of years

This one duh

OK this one then

Is there any question?

Agreed. Dat boi - or whatever the fuck it is - is unicycle dependent. Pepe is one faceswap away from anywhere.

Every single hipster dickhead at my uni spouts this shit constantly. I don't understand facebook memes. They're trying to be ironic when there's nothing to be ironic about.

Could this be Kek's rival?

good luck with this one, boss

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED

In the kek mythos, isn't there one or two other frog gods?

Normies are capturing memes and producing their own. It's going to far.

o shit waddup

It is a forced meme implemented by the jews to take away from the power of Kek which is fueled by a collective conscious.

Thays what theyre hoping for. We should ignore it and let it die

O shit!

>glib facsimile

Here's your (You)

This

kek controls all frog memes, doesn't matter who stated it. it only feeds kek.

me too.

it really makes me sick hearing that it's from facebook

kill yourselves if you took part in this meme basically

Include me in the cap

>2036
>living in the bernpocalypse.
> OY VOY GET DAT GOYM TRUMPKIN! HE BEARS THE MARK OF THE FROG!
>a small tribe of cannibal sjw launch their master ambush on you.
>trump towers are the last bastions of hope sprawled out across north america.
>they make you take meme tests to enter them to prove your a believer.

beautifull