Ask someone who just failed a networking certification test anything

Ask someone who just failed a networking certification test anything.

If its a cisco one, you should kill yourself.

Microsoft my dude.

A what?

Basically a test that determines whether or not I know how to set up computer networks.

Shouldn't the answer to the only question on the test be "yes"?

I can do it with physical items easily, but my test taking skills are shit. Take from that what you will.

Use brain dumps, fool. People write down all the questions they remember, which tells you what to study.

Yare yare daze

>Microsoft
Microsoft has no dedicated networking cert, what cert did you go for?

meh don't worry about it those ones don't really matter that much. I'm going for my CISSP in a few weeks. wish me luck my dudes

if you think that is bad go into ccna and try that that's what i am studying for right now

Word of advice, triple check your syntax before entering a command. If you make a typo when entering a command, be warned they have intentionally removed the commands that you could use to correct your mistake before submitting your test for grading. This is how most people fail, typos when they would have otherwise passed.

What's that all about?

An actual networking certification.

Pretty every CCNA exam answer are easily found on the internet.

It was like the MTA 98-366 or something to that effect.

If you fail at setting up a basic network you should still kill yourself

Failing at the basics of the basics LUL

Oh, a MTA cert. I don't even consider those useful as they are below the entry level MCSA cert.

So you failed an exam on the basics of networking. What concept did you fail at?

I can do it irl, but trying to remember the OSI model and cable classifications kill me.

Jezus christ, if you cant remember the OSI model and the different type of cables you should just stop w/e class you are taking and go do something easier.

Wait till you go for cisco certs.

The only reason I'm taking these classes is because I have no clue what I want to do with my life, but job security is definitely a plus.

you stupid