Thoughts about anything

thoughts about anything

me penis girth is like a hotdog

opossums are cute

how are you op?

our existance is shitty and full of bad things and then we die and we get completely forgotten
i m having sex with two women dont know which one to date/marry

my ex and I just got back together but im having second thoughts already

Im a newfag and i have no idea how Sup Forums works but this place is fucking weird. Ive seen worse tho

Cold calling people for work is a bitch user

I hope California gets nuked by nk while its on fire, that'd be so lit fam.

Damm doggo got his axe stuck again. When is he gonna learn?

Californian here. can it just be southern cali that gets nuked?

never

There will be at some point a man who walked 1000 miles just to be the guy to walk 1000 miles.

Sure that'll learn em.

Thanks user. I appreciate it.

Black culture is a cancer

Sometimes I see them

Christmas sucks. My life sucks. And weed is giving me panic attacks. Can't I just die already?

Cycle off weed and do real drugs like ecstasy

avoid your peripheral vision

I turned 29 the other day and still haven't graduated from college, got two exams left. Feels like I wasted my life. The day I finally get that degree I'll probably feel so liberated I'll an hero soon after. Can't wait.

>makes bed
>doesn't want to lay in it
should have us over here then.
kek

recently got out of a long term relationship. hooked up with a crush from high school days. met up twice then got stood up, now sad.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Unless you are guaranteed a well paying satisfactional job, what's the point in spending years of your life being poor and spending thousands of dollars towards education to be an unhappy paper bitch?

KAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

Apartheid was the only thing that made South Africa successful.

sure kid.

i have a wife and a kid and a happy loving family and all that, but i still hate everything about all of it and think about walking away and starting over from scratch, every single day. it's gotten to the point where i have a bag packed, hidden in a closet, and i think one of these days i'm not gonna be able to convince myself to stay.

Exactly. But the years have passed and now it's too late to feel regret. I still do tho. That's why I'm gonna end myself when it's all finally over. Never planned on living past my 20s anyway. It's a shame tho, I was a talented kid and people love me for some reason. Oh, well, gotta do what needs to be done, irregardless of all sentiments and self-pity.

>old architecture and pictures of historical persons of merit
kek like pharaohs and pyramids?

invest in IOTA

triggered are we?

Why don't you just get a job that satisfys your hobbies

lol yeah no maybe if you stole my bike

dont b a nigger

>lol yeah no maybe if you stole [MUH HERITAGE]

*fixed

You really like negros dick? Kek fag