I need a way to make me throw up tonight. Without using my fingers would be preferable. Any good methods??

I need a way to make me throw up tonight. Without using my fingers would be preferable. Any good methods??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrup_of_ipecac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3 gallon of milk would do it

Put 5 spoons of salt in 50ml water, mix it and drink it. If it doesn't work, repeat.

touch your uvula with a stick

deepthroat (unless you lost your gag reflex years ago like I did)

This. Milk comes back up easily with little of that sicky tastez and the volume gives it dramatic effect. Add food colouring for bonus points.

Use a sharpie, or pen with no sharp edges at all. My sister at least always used a sharpie until she learned to throw up my just fucking with her cough reflex

Stuff index finger up your asshole .. maybe run it around the rim if its really filthy and slimey (most likely in your case) and then run it under your nose and in your mouth .. should work. If not at least I gpot my daily lulz in.

Listen to this user.

drink some ipecac

Water and salt, search up the quantity or you may get dehidrated

1/2 cup of liquid dishwasher detergent
Instant puking guaranteed

Mustard water maybe?

Click on Sup Forums

uhh booze

mix 1 ounce bleach with 1 ounce ammonia. Gargle for 30 seconds or until you pass out

Why would you get dehydrated depending on quantity of salt ? You're throwing it up....

Drink a bit of hydrogen peroxide. I know that sounds poisonous but I'm quite serious.

Get on your mom's Facebook

Get ipecac

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrup_of_ipecac

look in the mirror

play a taylor swift cd like everybody else

OP is a faggot
Just deep throat a cock

...Why?

Castor oil, should be at the pharmacy

This actually is one of those things that might sound bad but it won't kill you or whatever, it's used for oral cleaning anyway.

imagine THIS is your President

alcohol

I gave this to my dog when he ate chocolate
It works

mustard in milk is a good way to make it happen

used it once or twice to get out of school when i was a kid

syrup of ipecac
Can be bought at any drug store. Look it up. You will be puking your brains out about 5 min after ingesting

borrow your mom's dildo

Large glass of warm water with 10 tbsp salt in it. Geysers of vomit OP.

This^^^^^^

Chug cough syrup
Make sure it doesn't have acetaminophen or parcetomol or any pain/fever reducer

>Without using my fingers would be preferable
so use somebody else's fingers

Hydrogen peroxide will make you puke almost instantly. But it'll hurt like he'll if you have Ulsters.

yes you will also tear all kinds of muscles in your abdomen

ipecac is for emergency use when someone ingests poison and the reward outweighs the risk, drinking it to throw up for funsies is a bad idea and can badly damage your insides

Ipecac syrup is a medicine that causes vomiting. In the past it was used to partially empty a person’s stomach after a poisoning. Can be bought over the counter

Sounds easy. Will try this. Just imagine gulping down 50 mil of cum and let the taste soak into you. I'm going to try to not puke. Gotta have that willpower

Scott???

>yes you will also tear all kinds of muscles in your abdomen

Bull shit my sister is bulimic and uses that shit all the time

I can attest that mustard works.
One tablespoon of mustard in half a glass of water, stir it up good, begin drinking slow.
Before the glass is empty you'll be puking it all back up

Imagine having to spray tan Trumps body

just ate a mouth full of mustard didn't do shit now what?

Eat 2 bananas then drink 7 up until it all comes out

>mustard is made to be eaten.
>not following directions at all
>ishyggy diggy

>>mustard is made to be eaten

So is pussy but you won't catch me sticking that nasty shit I'm my mouth

I dont think you understand physiology.

I do t thing you understand psychology

I don't think you understand english

She's Bulimic user, she doesn't give a shit about her health.
Also I'm sorry to hear your sis has an eating disorder.

See I knew you didn't understand psychology. Do you see how I just elicited a response by using incorrect spelling? You were all over that shit like white on rice. So predictable!

>catch
lol 12 y/o virginfag

>She's Bulimic user, she doesn't give a shit about her health.

doesn't mean she's tearing muscles in her abdomen does it. if she was she was she would have a really hard time standing upright.

Milk + orange juice.

Your welcome.

>lol 12 y/o virginfag

Hahahah lol try 35 gay fag. Pussy is nasty.

>hurr 10/10 u replied

Or she's gotten used to the pain and connect it in her mind with purging.
Neither of us can know unless she gets examined and treated.

Le epic misdirection

that wasn't me who responded to you, fuck your sister shes a stupid asshole

vomiting ever can tear muscles in your abdomen and burst blood vessels in your face and eyes, obviously you've never had a bad stomach virus. Puking is one thing but ipecac will make you retch even if you have nothing in your stomach, causing your insides to clench extremely hard to get nothing out of your stomach.

I had a stomach virus that was making me dry heave repeatedly and I had bruising on the OUTSIDE of my abdomen. If you think violently contracting your stomach muscles can't cause damage then you're a fucking idiot.

You assume a lot she has been examined and has quit treatment many times. I'm just hoping she drops dead one day. That would make me the only heir to my parents estate

>Puking is one thing but ipecac will make you retch even if you have nothing in your stomach

So will to much tequila but that hasn't stopped me. Come to think of it peyote has the same effect

You do drugs, you must be cool

drink vinegar

people do drugs, user, it's not an oddity.

I was the guy who was telling him that having a bulimic sister didn't make him an authority on puking and what it does.
You sound like a delightful person and realizing you have an estate to inherit only bolsters some biases of mine.

Excuse me while I do a couple of hot rails