WE ARE UNDER ATTACK - War, Terror, GMOs, Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals, Fake News (CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, NPR...

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK - War, Terror, GMOs, Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals, Fake News (CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, NPR. Ladies and Gentlemen: The proof is on official documents.

tell me more, ameritard.

> tell me more, ameritard.

If you live in glass house, you shouldn't throw stones, dumbchit.

Unfortunately, Trump's not working out too well.

>The proof is on official documents
Okay. Show us.

>Okay. Show us.

You're lookin' at them. And this - the perpetrator:

I don't see any proof there. Try again.

>I don't see any proof there. Try again.

I don't have the power to make the willfully blind see.

where is the proof

call snow patrol

We're being manipulated by a tree, dumbass. Can't you see what the folded up bill looks like? /s

> where is the proof

Right in front of your eyes.

Thankfully you don't need such a power. All you need to do is post some actual proof of what you're talking about, not a folded up bill.

kek, it's been a long time since I first saw the bills folded "proving" the illerminaty.
I also believed that 2012 would be the end of the world back then.
Aaah...good times.

>We're being manipulated by a tree, dumbass. Can't you see what the folded up bill looks like? /s

It's clearly documented in the T&Cs for this site - no TREETARDS allowed, How'd you get in?

Phhht, you believe in the government?

Those are bushes
Hm

>kek, it's been a long time since I first saw the bills folded "proving" the illerminaty.
>I also believed that 2012 would be the end of the world back then.
>Aaah...good times.

They're just running a little late...

>Those are bushes

Another bushwhacked treetard. Jeez...

I see the truth! the mad magazine guys are behind our currency.

>I see the truth! the mad magazine guys are behind our currency.

Mad magazine was better.

>Phhht, you believe in the government?

It's not really the government. It's the powers that bought and hijacked the government.

>Thankfully you don't need such a power. All you need to do is post some actual proof of what you're talking about, not a folded up bill.

This is strong evidence. You probably haven't made many jury pools.

Da jooz?

>Da jooz?

No. The perpetrators often profess to follow any number of religions, but they are followers of Lucifer.