Bernout Butthurt thread

Post butthurt Berniebros over Trump refusing to debate their defeated candidate screencaps

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2Zxu59RbA
youtube.com/watch?v=ps9a7B8gkCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's
disappointing
as
shit

This will just build the narrative that Trump is being cowardly and give Bernie fans a leg up. Beating Bernie directly was the best case scenario.

Trump knows what he is doing senpai. Every move is his is calculated

In case you haven't realized it, Bernie lost the primary back in NY. How will that "leg up" feel when your candidate is at home whacking it in November while Trump is still running for president?

I don't fully understand it but I'm always for making libtards cry. Today was a glorious day.

a debate would be a violation of DNC/RNC agreements

>and give Bernie fans a leg up.

Why do people keep on insisting Bernie still has a chance in this race?

The butthurt is intensifying to the point where we might not be able to contain it.

Its like still thinking a sports team that is getting done by 100 points still has a chance

Why are the so upset Trump wont debate Bernie?

If Trump asked and Sanders refused, Sup Forums would calls sanders a coward

Omg butthurt liberals are one of my favorite things about this election

Bernie fans won't get a leg up.

They WILL, however, be ever the more angry at Hillary for being ahead.

Trump is just using Berninites' hopes and dreams against them to further divide the Democratic party.

>Reddit has a built in feature where you pay real money to buy coins you give to other people to indicate you were so butthurt it made you spend cash

and in a week, everyone will forget about it

The difference is that Reddit is extremely butthurt, while Sup Forums would be laughing their asses off.

>satire

ayy lmao

just like how Sup Forums is satire :^)

Mind if I download that Pepe, friend?

>hillary doesn't bedate sanders
You go girl. More power to you!

>Trump doesn't debate sanders
Disappointing weak act, he must be a cuck.

not even mentioning the debate was the best case scenario. trump blurted it out without thinking and the internet went wild with it

that pepe is illegal to download without proper authorization

Oh no too late I downloaded it accidentally

meme police are en route to your house

Me too. I love to see them squirm.

butthurt? They're all celebrating. This is a victory for them. Trump fucked up the moment he entertained the idea of debating anyone but the democratic nominee

How is it a victory when their candidate has lost the DNC nomination? Trump denied them a chance of relevancy and now they are having a tantrum like toddlers

Your candidate is so irrelevant that people don't want to speak to him.
This is a victory how exactly?

>your candidate

learn to read you Mongol rape baby

cant wait for these niggers to chimp out at the convention and get annihilated by the police

It's a victory because it portrays trump as weak and cowardly, despite the fact that sanders can't win

Trump isn't stupid, he knows what he is doing. He obviously did this for a reason

>Bernie:HILLARY DEBATE ME I NEED THE MEDIA ATTENTION!!!
>Clinton:NO!
>Bernie: TRUMP DEBATE ME I NEED THE MEDIA ATTENTION!!!
>Trump: Yeah sure
>Bernie: REALLY?
>Trump: NAH GO FUCK YOURSELF KEK

Trump always gets the last laugh, they'll string it along as Trump backing down but it was just bait to make the desperate cuck seem relevant.

Any way aside of personal attacks I really really doubt the DNC or RNC would have allowed for a cross party debate before the primaries were over.

This. There will be riots at the DNC

>trump does a shit thing
>somehow bernie is at fault
holy shit, you guys are some fanatical motherfuckers

This

It's all satire leddit. No one ACTUALLY thinks differently than you, I mean, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>When they try to pull the coward card.

Didn't work when he dropped out of the FOX GOP debate, either. Everyone already knows he let himself get roasted for 2 hours by comedy central that one time.

Andy is superior to Pepe.

Also post Andys pls.

All you can do is to spew hatred. A typical sanders supporter.

Trump isn't obliged to debate the DNC primaries 2nd place candidate

Poor Bernie getting played like an orphan stepchild. Almost feel sorry for him.

there's no meme regulation around Andy because hes a shit tier pepe with no value in the meme market

If he does it breaks the rules and he won't be able to participate in sanctioned debates.
see

Yfw they tried to get this to happen to disqualify Trump

Not even Brett?

This needs to spread everywhere.

"OMG the bird people endorse beeerrrrnnnniiiiieee"

I have no sympathy that bernie is getting cucked so hard. I hope they kill themselves when Hill gets the nom

Damage is done. Pack up your tents like your candidate packs fudge. His own that Bernie shoved in there with his superior Manhood

But that's scientifically accurate. We don't need this silly debate drama to know that.

Those people in the background. Jesus Fuck.

It's funny that Hillary did the exact same thing and now Trump is a cunt for doing so.

>the morbidly obese, tumblrites, nu males, and the non-white immigrant hordes

The birdman tried to destroy humanity, not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Cringeworthy

>Beating Bernie directly was the best case scenario.
No, it would be bad for Trump
btfo of Bernie would just get all the libs to back Clinton
Bernie clinging to hope is keeping the Dems against one another
Hopefully getting Bernie to run independent, or get Bernouts to jump the Trump train

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2Zxu59RbA
Why not run from this one?

if this is the case he should've used this as the excuse

"i won't participate in this debate so i can debate Hillary later"

That's an actual law?

That's bullshit.

Is this Honey Boo Boo's mum Mama June?

Matters about as much as a pinky-swear. No one's going to enforce that shit.
>That's
>disappointing
>as
>shit
This. Would have been by far the most entertaining event this election.

How depressing is /r/SandersForPresident? Are they still being delusional?

>What do you mean Trump backed out?

...the fuck?

You heard me. Shut up about it or there will be an accident.

youtube.com/watch?v=ps9a7B8gkCs

#maga

>Says the Swede

SO, TO SUMMARIZE:

- Kimmel asks Trump if he'll debate, says yes
- Bernie accepts
- Trump confirms acceptance upon set conditions: $10m donation to womens charity, and the biggest arena in California
- ABC, Fox, CBS all accept and meet his terms
- Various other minor media also make offers
- Trump says he won't do it because it would be inappropriate to debate the 2nd place finisher
- There's also a laundry list of other reasons he is unable to do it

Is that about right?

Did anybody notice this? Does that chick have no pants on?

old shoop, they're the same legs and hair that got put on the sandy vagina crying woman

>>This will just build the narrative that Trump is being cowardly

But he is, skipping the Iowa debate was a huge red flag.

KEK
The more I look at this photo, the more degenerate it becomes

Why contain it?
's coooool.

Can these people not even afford underwear?

The Republican Party will use any excuse to stop the nomination of Trump. Even if it means screwing over there chance for this election.

t. increasingly nervous Paco

Of course it's not a law.

At best it's a contract, but it's more like an agreement between two private entities that compete with each other over seats in our government.

Not binding in any meaning of the phrase, more of a mutual understanding that this is best for both parties because it limits competition.

Ford got shit on for doing something similar and nearly lost his chance at the chairman position

Heh, every topic on /r/SandersForPresident is about trump turning down the debate. This was Bernie's only chance

reminder that Trump WANTS bernouts to think he's scared to debate their commissar.
Trump knows that the most effective thing he can do right now is fracture the democratic party. That's why he's driving the wedge between bernouts and shilldogs as much as he can.
Basically, it's in Trump's interest to make the democratic race as close as possible.

Comedy show asks Trump a question and he goes with the joke saying they'd need to pay tens of millions to charity to make it happen.
Everyone is laughing at the poignant stab to the CNN.

Bernouts took it seriously though. And then whine and cry because Trump isn't debating their hero. It's quite sad in the end.

fanaticism is better than apathy cunt

Holy shit what a fucked rule, it seems to exist for no other reason then to fuck over any attempt at starting an alternate presidential debate series that isn't completely controlled by the major parties.

hollly shit you're right. i think trump knows exactly what he's doing he's baiting them into fucking hillary over
>plebbit headlines
Trump denies women's charities ten million dollars.
Tech Company: We Will Put Up $10 Million For Bernie-Trump Debate
Trump backing out is EXACTLY the proof Bernie needs that he's the strongest candidate.

do you people understand what a dick move is?

sure, he fractures the dems further, but he takes the heat for it himself too. he's also fracturing bernouts away from him.

and they are on a knifes-edge right now as to whether they tip to Trump or fall in line for dems.

This was a seriously fucking dumb move, intentional or not.

I literally just read this on reddit on sandersforpresident

Hillary backed out from debating sanders too. How do you mindboggle that?

>peter pan, the boy who never grew up

Bernouts who turn into HillShills just because of this would never have voted for Trump in the first place.

There's going to be more shit thrown in the GE than a riot in India.

After seeing the questions Bernie planned to ask, it's clear that Bernie is in league with Shillary and was going to try to force Trump to alienate his followers so that they would all go to her.

Fucking two faced jew communist.

Oh I get it like price-fixing!

My dad. Keeps repeating "trump is a pussy" "trump wussed out" over and over. Then I get on Sup Forums and see the exact same thing by multiple posters in many threads. Its hilarious. It really makes me think my dad is shilling on Sup Forums

So where can I read these questions?

but she's expected to debate him. Trump didn't even have to entertain Bernie's challenge. he could have ignored it or pointed at RNC/DNC rules.
hillary avoiding the debate makes her look weak because she's supposed to do it. it may make trump look weak but only in comparison to bernie who is losing. it means nothing in the fight against hillary other than bernie supporters feeling even stronger that she shouldn't have won.