WESTERN WOMEN

Can they be saved?

Or are the men the ones that need saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfnn90Ozk0U
amazon.com/Way-Men-Jack-Donovan-ebook/dp/B007O0Y1ZE
stronglifts.com/5x5/
i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg
robinhood.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they are going to abuse the age-old code of chivalry most men follow, we have to shake things up a little bit and develop a new system for how to treat bitches, these are not women.

Western women are the worst

/thread

is there anything more pathetic than the white males that live in thailand? theyre basically the niggers of the country

This is becoming more apparent every day to me. But, then again, I'm a girlfriendless, racist Sup Forums poster.

Pretty much every girl from high school and college that I am facebook friends with, married or not, has made passes at me. It's in their nature to always look to trade up or even just seek novelty because they're bored. You simply can't trust women. They have no concept of loyalty.

never happened to me. youre probably just a loser desu

They only have concept of loyalty when it is drilled into them by men. A white women would've rarely if ever mixed with a negro back in the 1950s. Strong religious values help too.

Honestly, I'm agnostic but part of the reason I support religion is because women need it to be moral. Men can be moral without it, but definitely not women, as seen by their shitty behavior over the past 50 years since Christianity died.

>backup man

get fucked

go take your meds, lucifer

its impossible for men to be "friends" with a girl

No, they can't be saved, just use them for pleasure and take absolute care to not be fucked in the process.

Women are the same everywhere. It's men that are different. Some are cucks who can't control their women (the west), others keep tighter controls (Asia).

Bwahahahh I'm the backup of so many women but if they ever need me they can go fuck themselves.

no, these disgusting women can't be saved. it isn't their fault either. men have allowed things to devolve to this point. Women's suffrage was a failed experiment

>50% aware of backup man

There's no chivalry code and cuck is a thing not just a meme

>2/10 of the 43% have a backup man in mind but are not in contact with him
kek, pretty high opinion of themselves?

>code of chivalry
>most men follow

Fucking kek. Men don't follow any code of chivalry, they follow whatever will allow them to get easy pussy and it definitely isn't "chivalry"

they need to be raped by mudslimes and negroes en masse to learn where they went wrong, white western women ended up this way because of hundreds of years of white knighting, ulitmately the downfall of western civilization was feminism and giving women the right to vote

Women have almost destroyed western civilization; both Europe and the US.

Giving women the right to vote, the ability to run for office, etc was the greatest mistake of the 20th century.

Women politicians ruin our countries while the ordinary woman ruins our values.

This is what I was doing too, for awhile. Eventually they start sending you shit like, "I cannot believe Billy did X! Ugh, can you?!"

And that's when you drop them.

I don't think by aware they meant "the men know that if they fuck up their woman will go with the back up guy" I think they meant "the men know the back up guy exists without knowing he's the back up"

Have women definitely gotten worse though? Or have they always been bad to this extent and it is now just easier to shine a light on the matter?

I know that feel.

How is one supposed to combat the bitter rage and sadness that this feel brings though? To know youre second best to Chad Thundercock until maybe when you hit your 30s and women tire of the cock carousel and start looking for someone "sensible" to settle down with?

And this is the reason you don't have many friends. If you're so willing to throw them under the bus for some pussy, what kind of cunt are you even.

you sound like a western "woman"

>those eyelashes
youtube.com/watch?v=cfnn90Ozk0U

You're doing it wrong. YOU are the Chad (hopefully). If you're just being her emotional support texting buddy then you're definitely a cuck though.

Both needs to be saved.

Women should be forced to stop being whores, men should stop being beta cucks that watch child jap cartoons and wank to their waifus

>tfw you are the backup man

So I can believe this. Except I didn't "confess my undying love".

There used to be a thing called slut shamming, now slut behavior is encouraged. Whatever happens in the world here the next few decades. The women will be put back in place one way or another.

Some will say "we've" allowed them to get this bad; but I for one will not include myself in that "we." I wasn't born when our ancestors gave them the right to vote, allowed Hollywood to fill their heads with memes about empowered women, altered the divorce laws in their favor, etc.

Our ancestors made a series of grave mistakes. The most fatal probably was giving women the right to vote. To see evidence of that all you have to do is check out how many women supported Obama and now support Sanders or Clinton,

Women's behavior was formerly constrained by social controls such as shaming and ostracism.

If there were men, the women wouldn't act this way.

you people are retarded, I don't do anything for puss and haven't been laid in years, but you're an idiot if you think most men give a shit about chivalry and won't just do whatever they need to do to get some ass

Keep holding out hope on fake bullshit OP... definitely an excuse for why you're still single. Try men i guess.

They can walk and collect welfare. They dont need men in the age of AA and welfare. There is nothing we can do until societal collapse while the gov cares for them.

Let it all burn. What's more, make it burn faster.

He's right. Head over to reddit's cringy "redpill" sub. Those degenerates would disown their own mothers to sleep with a 7/10. And I've encountered such people IRL.

>43% have backup plan
Should say
>43% admit they have backup plan

>There is nothing we can do
This is what I mean by 'If' there were men.

I don't think its possible to take back the women's right to vote. I don't think women are going to go back to being less promiscuous in the West because of the new technology- birth control, condoms, Facebook, and Tinder. Those Pandora's boxes are open, and will never be closed.

The one thing I want to counter feminism is to make alimony, divorce, and child support laws more fair, or get rid of the laws altogether. There is no way I'd risk ever getting married or even co-habiting with a woman when it means that I'd lose half my money for life and I'd go to jail if I couldn't pay up. If a woman decides to get bored of me and cheat with me, then that's fine, it happens- but I don't want to lose half my money and become a slave for life because of it.

Those are the whores though.

Well, Satan wins. Again. Like always.

Whore and female are synonymous.

Not a Chad, but definitely not an emotional tampon either. Not enough hours in the fucking day to listen to women and their fucking "problems" I frankly don't even make attempt to be with women because Im so disgusted by most of them. The ones i have any respect for are always in established relationships and its all very depressing to think about :(

>tfw you hesistate clicking the "I am not a robot" button

Feels bad man.

M8 a huge number of men want those things. But due to the hordes of empowered wimmenz and their loyal beta followers, legislation to make alimony, divorce, and child support laws fair will never get passed.

Look at the involutive process which has taken place regarding the place of women and the family in the West over the past two hundred years. We are decaying as a civilization. This gets worse; it doesn't get better.

Against the forces of the Kali Yuga, there can be no victory.

I've never fucked around on my GF's (discluding high school I didn't fully understand that I was actually hurting people with my actions) and I've gotten laid consistently for most of my life.

Men who hurt people with no point of learning behind it are bastards.

Im fucking this girl who has been in a relationship for 7 years. Her boyfriend pays for all her shit while she begs me to go out with her and fucks me 5 times a week.

I would feel bad but the guy is some asian manlet who talks shit about me like hes tough, even though hes getting mega cucked LOL

>Can they be saved?
Women gonna be women, it's not their fault. It's mens fault, who stopped setting borders, just like you have to do with dogs.

We need to go back to Germanic culture
The Germany of Tacitus:
"19. They live, therefore, fenced around with chastity; [110] corrupted by no seductive spectacles, [111] no convivial incitements. Men and women are alike unacquainted with clandestine correspondence. Adultery is extremely rare among so numerous a people. Its punishment is instant, and at the pleasure of the husband. He cuts off the hair [112] of the offender, strips her, and in presence of her relations expels her from his house, and pursues her with stripes through the whole village. [113] Nor is any indulgence shown to a prostitute. Neither beauty, youth, nor riches can procure her a husband: for none there looks on vice with a smile, or calls mutual seduction the way of the world. Still more exemplary is the practice of those states [114] in which none but virgins marry, and the expectations and wishes of a wife are at once brought to a period. Thus, they take one husband as one body and one life; that no thought, no desire, may extend beyond him; and he may be loved not only as their husband, but as their marriage. "

That just feels like a total humblebrag community to me, but at least they're not willing to fuck their best mates wife.

Scratch that, they are.

Well fuck me then.

this

Bahomet is speak lies

we are in the end of our civilization desu. What is the point of fighting or advancing your own country if you cannot make a proper family because the women became whores? The muslims will take over or there will be a 1984 like dictatorship.

good god

OP's pic doesn't bother me. I've been in 3 serious relationships and a couple which were not-so-serious. In all of these relationships I've had a "backup" girl or two ready to go. OP's pic isn't a sign of degeneracy or breakdown of western morals. This is simply how romantic attachment and relationships work.

Western Women cannot be saved. I'm hoping for my robotic wife. At least she'll be loyal and not self-centered. Will just visit a hooker if I need "meat-contact."

Future response: What is better?
A. Paying a hooker money for 100% sex.

B Taking a girl to bars, restaurant, stores, in order for a chance for sex.

It's fucking killing western civilisation

They can be saved with fire.

All that Op's pic illustrates is that women acknowledge the romantic potential of persons in their social circle. It said nothing about women cheating on their bf's. With social media everyone is in 'contact' with everyone else. The only stat in OP's pic worthy of notice is the 15% of women have stronger feelings for their 'backup' than they have for their bf. I think that's mostly a failure on the part of their bf's.

Asian american women tend to be more loyal than whites. Especially if their mothers are fobs who come from strict catholic backgrounds.

This only bothering with Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean girls.

Im half filipino. All of my flip female cousins are insanely loyal and christian.

Except for one who is a drug addict

r u niger

I WANNA B A KANG

So sayeth the guy on the road with the carboard sign

Honestly men are best off having a friend with benefits rather than a wife or gf

>Can they be saved?
No they think a 3 digit number of partners is something to be proud of.

How will we pass on our genes then?

Unfortunately, most of societies issues stem from a lot of children growing up with split or divorced parents. We *need* a positive male and female role model in our parents, and when we don't get both, we usually grow up with issues. Women especially with their absent father figures tend to be degenerate whores.

Basically, if you get a bitch pregnant you gotta be a dad or you're spawning more fucked up Libtards who will vote for retarded shit.

by fathering children with multiple women, then faking their deaths and moving to Asia as a European refugee after the fall

This. I despise a vast majority of the people, not just women, in my (millennial) generation. It makes dating a fucking nightmare, though. It's damned near impossible to find an attractive girl who isn't a vapid bleeding heart liberal, hasn't had at least 12 cocks, is actually educated, and isn't as manipulative as Killary. Any time I date, I'm afraid anything I do or don't do will get me accused of rape.

That being said, I don't take shit from these women when I do date them and always end up kicking them to the curb because of a combination of the above unresolvable problems.

Sexual promiscuity has been on the rise for 50 years. You'd have to kill both male and female ideas of sleeping around before it levels out again.

This is why I date Muslim chicks. They're so fucking loyal and loving. Obsessed with you in the best way. Watch out for those Muhammad parents though.

Jesus christ. How the fuck do I find a wife?

All I know is how to bang. Finding a wife, good luck. They will just cheat on you and fuck your life up and take the kids.

I've been trying to figure that out myself

The men are the ones that need saving

Women only have as much control as you give them, and if you have a bunch of effeminate faggoty men, what do you think will happen?

Here's a protip:
-become masculine
-become well dressed
-be well groomed
-get muscular
-adopt productive hobbies
-strive for social influence
-educate yourself on your own time

If you have a CHAD THUNDERCOCK lecturing a girl on why she should support Trump compared to an acne ridden autist, who do you think will influence her more?

What I recommend to start:

>Book highlighting the fundaments of masculinty and its improtance to the survival of a civilization:
amazon.com/Way-Men-Jack-Donovan-ebook/dp/B007O0Y1ZE

>Beginner program to get buff
stronglifts.com/5x5/

>Sup Forums recommended reading
i.imgur.com/IzmPrui.jpg

>commission free stock trading so you can get off your ass and get wealth
robinhood.com/

You being not the ideal man is what is killing our civilization.

t. betacuck

When is all this fucking nonsense going to just implode society? My best friend no joke got cucked, not pol epic meme cucked but ACTUALLY fucking cucked for real and instead of dumping the the fucking whore he get this asked her to marry him... to keep her from sleeping around.

Everyone is so proud of him expect me and my one other redpilled friend. Everyone else around me is a lunatic. I don't understand life anymore.

Lucifer and Arch Angel Micheal

1, be good man to decent woman
2, protect assets and stay fit/ successful
3????
4, profit

Found mine in the church. We first met when we were 18 or so, some time of friendship, to get to know her family and such, then relationship for a few years and then marriage finally.

I'd advise against older women though, from what I've seen they just go there to keep appearances, and will fuck anything.

Jesus fucking Christ what sort of friend are you to let him do this?

Ty for sharing this list. Men are born autistic however.

my wife doesn't have any friends, doesn't leave the house, and can't drive. she is not from this country., so she doesn't know anyone here anyway.

Thats boring as fuck lol

No loyalty

she doesn't care she is a tiger mom

Any man who contemplate suicide because their wife took everything from them should kill those cunts plus their lovers, plus any ungrateful children and all bastard children before killing themselves.

Imagine, If only 10% of r9k when on a rampage and killed those stupid cunts and the stupid chads.
Imagine, if only 10% of men when on a rampage and killed their cheating wife and divorcing leeches.

Then perhaps with the resulting social fallout, there can be a hope for a better future.

I may sound insane to you, but in the dark a blind is the best guide, and in a world gone mad like in our, It's the crazies one like me that will show the right path.

Vengeance is a Virtue.

>lecturing a girl on why she should support Trump
>Trump

Why not be Chad Thundercock and someone with an intimate understanding of politics, economics and foreign policy instead of being a Chad Thundercock with the mind of a cockroach?