Trump Backing Out

Why the fuck did he do that? I'm still voting for Trump because he's a wildcard against evil, but what the hell was he thinking? Challenge Bernie then chicken out when he actually accepts? And then all you Trump supporters go full retard and act like this is somehow a good thing. Please explain to me how it was beneficial to do this. It's not like Bernie challenged him and he declined. He made the challenge first, and then chickened out. What the fuck!!

He challenged him back when Bernie was relevant. Now Bernie is a loser so there's no point in him wasting energy on him.

Don't shill.

He should have debated.

I think Bernie did challenge him first. Maybe he wanted to create a "This is it! This is Bernie's chance to win! He can still do it!" narrative then instantly crush it to ensure Bernie didn't win the nomination because he polls better? Idk.

Probably all that happened is Trump got back to campaign HQ and Manafort or whoever told him it would be stupid because Bernie would go full smear job like Rubio and Cruz did instead of the Clinton bash-fest we and Trump were thinking of?

HAHAHA HE'S A COWARD

DONALD CLUCK IS TOO MUCH OF A CHICKEN

No he should debate Hillary.

Let's face it, Bernie is irrelevant now.

Gets the media talking about Trump.

More importantly it keeps the media talking about Bernie.

Trump had very little to gain from the debate, it was foolish to go along with Kimmel's joke. Meanwhile Bernie, is punching up, would come out like a hero for his supporters and liberals for "Standing up to the bully". He should have just let Bernie stay focused on Hilary until CA.

>He should have just let Bernie stay focused on Hilary until CA.
>IMFUCKINGPLYING BERNIE WILL DO THAT

Nigga they are literally wasting twitter hashtags, forced memes, everything on Trump right now and probably til California because they have the most retarded concept of trying to get support against Hillary

You're kidding right?

What a fuckin pussy.

he literally couldnt
he is already in poor standing with the gop, presently he needs to try to get in his favour at least until the democratic candidate is selected

Johnson gets the nomination tomorrow.

It's over for Trump.

Bernouts are desperate to try and have him debate trump as he is so close to losing the primary.

>when Bernie was relevant
He challenges him a couple of days ago you dumb shit.
>D-dont worry g-g-guys, he's just pretending to be retarded!

Exactly, he proved himself to be a loser. He would only do harm to himself because Sanders is the strongest candidate. Hillary is tumbling down

I think Trump did this for us, this has flushed out all the BernOuts on Sup Forums and now we get to feast on their tears.

>he literally couldnt

he shouldve said that

hiding behind RNC rules is a better look than hiding behind 'hes in second place media bad!!"

And Bernie was pretending to be a winner

>facts are bad

I think hillary is the only winner here. Trump just looked like a coward cuck and bernouts just look like insufferable babies.

>Trump declines debating Bernie making himself look weak while Bernie gains confidence to keep running in the primary
>he continually badgers Clinton saying if he became the nominee he can easily beat Donald Trump since Trump is afraid of him
>he runs third party after losing the nom because his heads so far up his ass thinking hes the Democrat chosen one which splits the dem vote in half while Trump wins with the entire Republican party and independent vote
>Trump's face when

Never doubt the nimble navigator OP.

This might also be a campaign strategy by Trump - it's really not prescedented for a confirmed nominee to have a debate with someone who's very likely to lose their party's nomination, so it's not like Trump is doing anything outrageous by refusing the debate after floating the idea around.

What this might bring out to the general public is the childish nature of Bernie Sanders and his supporters - them throwing a fit when they're not given what they want. I doubt an independent or a Republican voter even cares that there's not going to be a debate since they don't know who Bernie Sanders is, and Bernie should really be focusing on Hillary Clinton instead of Donald Trump. He's got the cart before the horse.

This
>There face when it made us stronger.

Well, it makes Bernie look far stronger, which will run Hillary more ragged. I don't think this looks good on Trump, but he's not the type to do something like this off-hand.

I think, in the end, this will only benefit him, but I'm not expert. I mean it's not like people are going to be saying "b-but he didn't even debate the men's loser" in August and be taken seriously.

>Trump just looked like a coward cuck
In the same way a father not wanting to play catch with his son since he has to prepare for a presentation at work is a coward cuck.

It's probably just what he said: The media wasn't willing to pony up the money.

Hillary is the weaker candidate to run against. He doesn't want to completely obliterate her before she gets the democrat nomination. Doing that could force them to drop her and go with someone else.