My wife and I have been married since May of this year. I found this on her phone...

My wife and I have been married since May of this year. I found this on her phone. It seems like it’s an older photo but it makes me insecure. What would you do?I don’t know who this guy is

Tell that dude that he's weak and needs to hit chest sometime soon

I would if I knew him.

Would probably gay fuck him...

Nohomo

this

Buy a gun, find him, kill him.

I assume that isn’t you?

Fucking dump your wife idiot

When women cheat they are very emotional she has already made the decision that you are not good enough for her, the marrige is dead

Ey good idea, lets go to Sup Forums and ask marital advice.

If you confront her she will find some way to blame you. "Why did you go through my phone op."

Also the photo does look old because of the iphone, when did you guys first start seeing eachother?

First thing I'd do is check the metadata on the photo

might as well get a divorce, you don't trust her at all, otherwise you wouldn't be searching her phone.

Telling you the main reason why she keeps them. Because she still would (if she isn’t still) fuck him. Don’t say shot and see what else she does. Send them all to yourself, gather evidence, etc then divorce her and only when you guys are in the lawyer process drop the atomic bomb.

Now that Bitch doesn’t get anything due to infidelity

I think she’s been faithful since it’s an old photo and there wasn’t anything else.

Fuck you. That is such a stupid fucking 2017 basic bitch thing to say. He looked in her fucking phone because she is his property. He probably pays the bill anyway.

This this this

No. I’m a good provider

How do you know it's an "old photo"? Did you check exif data?

Thats what I meant. You probably pay the bill anyway so you should be allowed to look at whatever you want

bullshit, he's obviously a pussy beta if his women is off fucking some other dude. he knows he's a beta so he has to keep checking on the sloot's phone.

Or she could just be a whore? Some women are just whores, man. Might have nothing to do with him at all

again he is a beta
if he was truly alpha, there is no way he would enter a relationship with a whore. he'd fuck her and move on to his next conquest.

Well we do have sex 7 or 8 times a week even though we’ve been fucking for 4 years or so. I wanted to be with her because her sex drive is similar to my own

Do you see what you’re saying ?

Again. No one. And I mean no one keeps old pictures around if they’re not at least getting themselves off to it. Not to mention fantasizing about it during sex.

When you find out she’s also into getting blacked we’ll be here.

excuse me while I go get my hip boots, the bullshit is getting deep

What could you possibly be threatened by in that picture lol.

Are you sure that's not your wife before her transition?

Yeah, it's probably nothing. Cucky.