Should those with an IQ more than two standard deviations below mean be subject to mandatory sterilization before or...

Should those with an IQ more than two standard deviations below mean be subject to mandatory sterilization before or soon after puberty?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWARP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't care as long as they don't get the right to vote

>1980-1990

Can we get a more updated graph?

Yes, but it's never gonna happen.

>implying African Americans have improved in the last 25 years...

Your charts are inaccurate - they show the 'white' curve peaking at more than 100.

>intelligence can be measured
grasping at straws here whiteboi

Yes, along with any children being diagnosed with inheritable mental diseases being forcibly aborted.

>Should those with an IQ more than two standard deviations below mean be subject to mandatory sterilization before or soon after puberty?

Soon after.

Before puberty to make sure.

The graph doesn't really show enough information, but a graph can peak above 100 while still having an average of 100, if that's what youre implying

yes but it will never happen, thanks alot Hitler, U.S. led the world in Eugenics before WW2

that's accurate

This. I think even a Libertarian should agree with it.

OP, we can let the market decide what happens to their genes. no welfare.

user, the average 100 includes 12% blacks. Therefore the white peak is above 100.

Your IQ on the other hand...

Honestly, anything below one standard deviation above the current mean is just half-assing it, why settle for average, user?

I have an iq of 79. How is a deviation standard? That does not make sense. Please explain. Also how to get smarter.

If IQ tests where worth a damn I would be all for this. Physical attributes need to be takin into account as well as instinct. There should be a camp you have to go to with rigorous tests and only the top few get breeding licenses, and all the beta males get their pee pees takin away.

No, retard.

There are people with low/average IQs who have high IQ children, and vice versa. We need the genetic diversity. If we were all meant to have high IQs, we would have evolved that way.

It's funny how the people who champion eugenics relating to IQ consider themselves part of the cognitive elite, but don't know shit.

No because that's fucking retarded and something only an autistic sperg would think is acceptable. There's no way the power to control reproduction wouldn't be abused. Any government that can forcibly sterilize the mentally challenged could also sterilize "racists", "sexists", and other thought criminals. Give them condoms, promote voluntary sterilization, sure. But never mandatory.

Also, before someone posts data saying that there is a positive correlation between parent-child IQ, yes, there is, but it is not always the case, nor is it THAT high of a correlation, like say, the correlation between IQs of identical twins.

download more ram

Pls don't post such retarded opinions with my waifu. pls delete all pictures of her

>If we were all meant to have high IQs, we would have evolved that way.
Well, this is about the most primitive understanding of evolution I've ever read on this website.
Evolution is entirely geared towards our survival as a species. Given our dominant position on the planet, survival as a species is pretty much a non-issue, barring some huge disaster. At this moment, we are more interested in improving our quality of life at an individual level. Having a society of people with higher IQ would probably help with that.

It takes all kinds to make a world, OP. Who's going to clean the public toilets in your utopia?

>retarded opinions

If you don't want me to post pics of your shitty waifu with stupid ice cream hair, then refute my "opinion".

>Given our dominant position on the planet, survival as a species is pretty much a non-issue, barring some huge disaster. At this moment, we are more interested in improving our quality of life at an individual level. Having a society of people with higher IQ would probably help with that.

If everyone in society has a high IQ, how do you exploit lower IQ people, IE how economies and nations have worked since forever?

If everyone wants to be doctors, engineers, feels grunt work is below them(as high IQ people tend to), that causes a serious economic and societal issue.

Oh don't tell me, "robots will do everything"?

robots. since society won't spend 90% of its efforts on mitigating the negative effects of niggers we'll have resources to implement smart ideas.

>shitty waifu with stupid ice cream hair

umm... rude?

Speak of the devil If you know anything about AI, computing, robotics, etc, you know this isn't happening anytime soon. Computers are fucking stupid number crunchers m8. The most cutting edge image recognition algorithms can barely now look at a random picture with a cat in it and be able to tell us that there is a cat in it(IE something most 4 year olds can do).

Replacing low-level workers with robots is a pipe dream anytime in the near future.

Standard deviation is a calculation of preset intervals that deviate from the average - both above and below.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWARP

>tfw there's a internet protocol for downloading more RAM

>Oh don't tell me, "robots will do everything."
Kinda. As society progresses, robots will cover more and more. Hence, the lower tier jobs will progress, and require more intelligence.

>How do you exploit lower IQ people?
There will always be lower IQ people to be exploited in some way.

>Kinda. As society progresses, robots will cover more and more. Hence, the lower tier jobs will progress, and require more intelligence.

As I said, not anytime in the near future. Robots can't and will not be able to do anything as simple as going into a random person's house and fixing their cable connection, or climbing up on a broken power line in a random location, or pick up a bunch of random dishes and wash them as effectively as someone with an IQ of 90 could. Do you know how much computing power it takes, for example, to be able to make a computer move a robotic hand with the precision and accuracy that a human can?

peak and average aren't the same dumbfuck

it's every 15 points so you're still good according to OP

for me though I think anyone below 130 should be euthanized

>Implying they didn't get even dumber

I noticed that as I aged my IQ went higher. Current age is 21. When do you think is a good idea to measure IQ to see if it is above or below 130?

which test did you take?

Must have been some of the results that come up on the 1st page when googling IQ Test.

Doesn't mean shit, most "IQ tests" don't mean shit and the free online tests are the worst of the bunch. Also keep in mind the baseline of the test has to be modified over time as the mean score (standardized to 100) has been slowly rising, so old tests don't reflect the current system.

Could you recommend a good IQ test?