I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

I would have said, "Yep, I'm back!". Then I would have paid for the order, taken it, and driven away.

fake will only believe if you go back and get selfie with cashier and timestamp

I really don't understand the appeal of shitty copypastas. Op, kys.

Give a blank stare and say "what do you mean" to hopefully convince her she's just having déjà vu

Do you actually have a wife?

Why eat out its retarded, its expensive, unhealty and something medical hazard depending on the venue

stop being fat.

ps if you dont have a wife, confess to her that you like her and got nervous. tell her idk where the wife thing came from, laugh it off. women love that shhit

You need to reevaluate your life.

this
for me plus: "and taking care is nice you know? taking care of your own life"

FUN HOLLYWOOD FACT:
To get into character of lovable rascal Hawkeye Pierce, Alan Alda would pick up Asian prostitutes, have sex with them and then push them out of his moving car. He would never pay them and always wore his signature Hawaiian shirt from the show.

OR

you can stop being a fat cunt, and start eating something healthy. McDonald's is pure shit bro and you know it's not even that good to be worth it. Get in shape, get your life together and you won't have any social anxiety if you actually man up to start loving yourself. No one is gonna love you if you sit in your disgusting grease feelin sorry for yourself. Get off your ass and do something about it. Stop being a fucking loser. Stop letting all those girls that hurt you thinking you are. You can be awesome if you just go for it and stop all this shit.

Enough is enough user, don't you think?

Stop being a faggot

The time is now.

"Yep. And at least that hungry"

>if you dont have a wife, confess to her that you like her and got nervous. tell her idk where the wife thing came from, laugh it off. women love that shhit
Lost

having hookers for lunch everyday?

I actually used to be like this. I can relate to this heavily. I'd go to a Dairy Queen not too far from my house when I was a teenager and I'd go there almost every single day to get a triple meat cheeseburger, ice cream, etc. They started realizing I was a regular and I quickly changed the places I went to. Eventually it became an expense I couldn't afford, so I eat at home, now, but...

You're a grown ass man (or woman, whatever) that can do whatever you want. You shouldn't have to feel embarrassed or anxious for wanting a god damn cheeseburger. The bitch at the window should be ashamed of herself for humiliating you like that. I'd take it to the manager, and give them the whole "my pregnant wife" sob story and get the little cunt fired.

To get into character of the scoundrel Frank Burns, Larry Linville kicked dogs and ate (and enjoyed) coleslaw.

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Even if you have a wife you can pretend to like the girl as a excuse for showing up at the drive in so much

To get into character of the horse loving Col. Potter, Harry Morgan fucked horses.

Here's a thought, who fuckin cares if they think you're a regular? I get a sausage mcmuffin with egg every morning for breakfast, and I'm not a fatty. I fuckin love those shits. I think the sausage mcmuffin with egg is the absolute perfect food. I like to think becoming a regular does a better job of socializing me than choosing not to talk to anyone who sees me more than twice a day.

Seriously though OP, you probably need to look into eating less. No one who eats two cheeseburgers plus a bunch of fries and nuggets a day can be very healthy.

>I like to think becoming a regular does a better job of socializing me than choosing not to talk to anyone who sees me more than twice a day.

That sums up most of Sup Forums browsers

This is awful reminiscent of the guy who parked and the workers recognized him and caused him problems. Why Can't a guy just eat his happy meal in peace?

>You're here again?
>Yeah, work was hell. How about you how's your day going so far?
Hope you actually have a wife buddy.

what a cunt

To get into character as the egotistical Charles Emerson Winchester, David Ogden Stiers shoved huge sticks up his ass.