Hey Sup Forums, I lost most of my home in the SoCal fires this morning. Ask me anything...

hey Sup Forums, I lost most of my home in the SoCal fires this morning. Ask me anything, and please donate to the families on gofundme, most of them don’t have insurance. Anything you can spare is welcomed.

Fuck Commiefornia, let it burn.

Spics and spic enablers will burn in the fire.

yeah, I'm sure people in fucking Bel Air don't have insurance

Ventura County.

Fuck you I wish you died in those fires fucking asshole of America

god dam people hate california lol

the truth is that i have little sympathy for californians. all yall do is move to other parts of the country and compare them to california. i really don't care and for some reason not being able to refer to the state in it's full name(cali, SoCal) kind of annoys me. i've lived in portland and austin where californians have a shit reputation and all yall do is perpetuate it. that being said i wouldn't wish these fires on anybody but watching yall backstep from your high tower is somewhat satisfying.

Where are you posting from? I don't think Sup Forums lets you post from your phone, wonder why

Cali fag reporting in. Surrounded by fire but my armpit of a town never got hit.

This/thread

thats what you get for living in a liberal shithole full of niggers

op again
I’m from New York City and have lived in california for about 5 years and personally like New York City a whole lot better, but it’s really ignorant to call California trash without having lived there for a significant amount of time. Just sayin

Ha ha your house's dead!

Cali is pretty trash dude.
The scenery is awesome, but city-slicker shitbags and liberals ruined it for everybody.
t. State of Jefferson

Why didn't you have insurance?

Why doesn't California just try blame white men like normal?

Aren't bushfires racist like everything else surrounding snowflakes lives?

nothing against the state in and of itself. just the occupants.

i really don't need to have lived there to understand how fucking annoying yall are.

i'm kinda even getting the californian superiority vibe from you lol.

California > the rest of the world
suck my ass shitlords

Good.

>dubs of truth

congratulations on thwarting any sympathy in my black heart for donating for any cause that will ever benefit a californian. maybe by the time the sea levels rise they'll put out the dumpster fires in your area.