What is this??

What is this??

Either a scab or an ingrown hair. Try picking at it and cleaning it, then using a plaster (bandaid) if neccesary.
If it persists for over a week without showing signs of it diminishing, consult a doctor

that is a penis

Looks like an ingrown hair. Pluck hair coming through the scab and clean the area daily with warm soapy water. It'll heal in a few days.

Do you shave your penis hairs?

Herpes, go see the doc.

AIDS

In the very very unlikely case you ever had sex in your life, that would mean you've got genital herpes. That wound is fairly common

Herpes breakout you can’t do nothing for that you will have all your life
Good luck

This. It's on your finger too.

I wouldn't bother going to a doctor though. Everyone that's not a virgin has herpes and there's fuck all a doctor can do about it. If it gets really bad, ie frequent outbreaks then you could go on an antiviral to suppress it, at the stage you are now though that won't help.

Going by your reaction OP I'm guessing this is your first outbreak? If you do have another outbreak it will likely be less severe and not last as long.

I'd avoid barebacking any hookers or whatever until it heals too. Much more likely to get another infection with an open would on your cock.

Aids

RIP

can confirm hiv/aids

Ravi Chancre

Its either herpes , in grown hair, or cancer

I have something similar on the bottom of mine too, but it's not scabbed, just like a red pimple looking thing. can't pop it but sometimes can get a tiny bit of puss out of it, and no hair is growing out of the spot so I doubt mine is ingrown hair, and alas probably not herpes either because virgin

it's a hard lump when I squish it

It's syphilis

dude you have herpes

Is it terminal?

I'm telling you, its syphilis

A penis with a disease

That's a penis

That my friend, is a little penis.

syphilis

Syphilis

>What is this??
Smol pener.

>Everyone that's not a virgin has herpes
Incorrect.

Treponema pallidum nigger, better get some azithromyecin and stop fucking dirty whores

Foreskin. You're a good catholic boy

100% not herpies, looks like an ingrown hair. If it has a hair in it pluck it and put some antibiotic ointment on it. If no hair just put ointment on it.

Apply 2 daily (once in the morning and once at night) until it starts to look better.

Source: has herpies.

a small weewee

I work at a dermatology office, I showed this pic to my boss, sorry OP, it is aids

yeah thats secondary syphillis

lord knows time to just cut off your entire dick

i'm more curious about why the side of your fucking finger is green

>What is this??
A dog cock

most penises have a terminal end yes

Holy shit snacks, he's gonna break out in sitars, and have Beatles crawling on his nutsticles

Stop smoking on the toilet.

Just needs some cuticle work.