I'm bored. Dubs decides what I say next

I'm bored. Dubs decides what I say next

im a huge loser screenshotting you and asking strangers on Sup Forums dot com what to say to you.

Say >nigger

rolling

beaner

jew

I want to suck on your meaty cock

I want you to go balls deep in me bro

say:
finish it faggot, do it. finish it.
"nigger".
one word, six letters, you're not saying "i lynch niggers", you're not saying "i raped a nigger's wife while he screamed into a rag". you're saying nigger.
it's a fucking word, faggot, so until you do the above, you'll never be on my fucking level. you'll never be my grandmaster's best and most powerful pupil.
say nigger, faggot, or i'll burn a cross outside your house and rape your nigger wife.

cum in my ass

Let me tongue punch your fart box

i love hard penis

can I gargle your dick instead of rhyming

Winrar

cant stop laughing

Just so you fuckers know, this IS a girl

can I swallow the yogurt from your freshly pumped cock

can I swallow the cum from your freshly pumped cock

Roll

GUYS SERIOUSLY THIS IS A GIRL, NOT A GUY. PROOF

Reroll

Hey I'm just clowning. For real though thanks for everything you've done for me. When they find me please feel free to take whatever you want of mine. I love you

Thats a man baby

I secretly want to suck a black cock, help me find an ad on craigslist to reply to

Do girls poop?

"little bit bigger"

I secretly want to suck a black cock, help me find an ad on craigslist to reply to, please I'm serious

it's fine though, seriously. i love niggers. my best friend is black.

I secretly want to suck a black cock, help me find an ad on craigslist to reply to, please I'm really serious

Roll

Hey so I know this is random, but my cock is really hard and demands entrance to your vaginal chambers. Can you send me pics of your butthole?

Real talk; I secretly want to suck a black cock, help me find an ad on craigslist to reply to, please I'm serious

Roll for this

Living on my own now. Landlord just kicked me out after finding me sniffing dirty diapers in her trash.

roll for this guy

stop being such a stupid fucking niggers bitch and say nigger. Its not like a nigger can hear me say nigger. Jesus christ

Real talk I secretly want to suck a black cock, help me find an ad on craigslist to reply to, please I'm serious

have you prepared for my coming

Real talk: I secretly want to suck a black cock, help me find an ad on craigslist to reply to, please I'm serious

Take my best rum too.

I'm the mall santa this year, I love when my boner touches the little kids

real talk: I'm the mall santa this year, I love when my boner touches the little kids

God dammit. Sent

forgot image

Real-talk I secretly want to suck a black cock, help me find an ad on craigslist to reply to, please I'm serious

link her to this thread

can you reply to my thread

Take my rum too.

roll

I'm sorry I slept with Melissa, by the way.

guys she left me on read

Bump

fucking lmao