BREXIT Aftermath

Will BREXIT lead to pic related? immediate immigrant detainment Trump Style, Race wars, Separate Muslim communities distanced from the actual British people?

Movie came out in 2006 but i only watched it yesterday and seems so relevant.

Discuss Sup Forums

Jesus Christ I hope so

>not posting the original

Oh my God I wish!!!!!! I hope the Brits get their shit together are purify their country. I swear to God I wish we could fucking deport every piece of shit muslim out of Europe And America,

This will just bring more yuropoor shitposting, stay inferior.

Kek, not bad

>Separate Muslim communities distanced from the actual British people

Isn't that already a thing?

This pic is top quality friendo.

Guns are immune to bullets user.

not really, muslims still intergrate a bit. I'm thinking of Detroit style Projects buth with Mudslimes instead of Nigs.

>Separate Muslim communities distanced from the actual British people?

That's already a thing.

Tell me about my country, son. I eager to know.

If voting Brexit meant we'd be eating dirt for the next 5 years i'd gladly vote leave, it's fucking worth it no matter the cost

lived in london back in '08, my knowledge might be a bit rusty.
Why dont you tell us instead of being a salty fag

No.

Elizabeth II will die and Charles will took the title of "Sultan of Britistan" and will start a holy war in Europe against the kafirs.

Instead of "Defender of the Faith" he'll use the title "Amir al-Mu'minin(leader of the faithfull)

A lot of things have changed in eight years. Now there are whole towns (not just communities) that are distanced from actual British people. If a brit would find themselves strolling through one of these towns, he/she would have a hard time.

With demographics heading the way they are I believe Britain is heading that way regardless of the Brexit vote.

Brexit will save us from the control of the EU and allow us to govern ourselves more effectively, but I can't be convinced that the EU will exist in 20 years, except maybe as an authoritative superstate, but I think the demographic shifts will make that unlikely. Side note the EU is unlikely to survive the next big economic collapse which people are suggesting is on the horizon.

But I believe the demographic shift towards slim majority/minority white status in country's like France, Belgium, and Sweden will trigger extreme political instability. Those countries are heading for Muslim populations at around 20 - 30%, increasing the likely hood of open armed conflict, starting with armed IRA style groups completely controlling ghettoised areas of major cities, possibly waging an insurgency. For this to happen it only takes one group to try and succeed for it to spread like a rash across Europe, just as with the London riots dindus saw that Police were incapable of stopping violence and looting, that violence then spread as dindus saw they could loot without consequence in other areas.

Britain being an Island, removed from schengen, and with smaller non white populations, atleast outside of London, the British will have a front row seat to the carnage that with ignite in much of Europe. This will lead to a Children of Men situation with the necessary evil of a authoritarian hard-line government coming to power in order to keep Britain safe. Muslim ghettos in London will come under especially heavy watch, probably provoking them, creating a situation where many Muslims and other minorities will be expulsed from Britain.

So in summary Brexit will be a good thing for Britain, the EU is unlikely to survive longterm anyway, demographic shifts have already set in motion events that will lead to a Children of Men situation.

This will happen. Witness me.

God Dammn, thats scarily Plausible. Whats scary is the number of dindus is already too big to be immediately suppressed when a large scale insurgency happens

Where do you live m8? any actual examples of the situations now?

Can one of you tea-sipping bastards go convince Prince Harry to be the figurehead of a military coup against your government?

Nothing will happen because Brits are too stupid to realize that Queen is the problem, they will go full monarchy and then they won't be limited to just niggers and Arabs and Indians, which btw is all monarchy heritage, they will also get Chinese, i mean the queen will literally beg Chinese and ask for more fine black slaves. The important part is that Brits have absolutely no plan, nada, nothing, they don't even think what will happen after Brexit, therefore more royal Jews will happen.

Why millennials don't want to #Brexit?

Checked.

It will start small, with maybe one small armed militia group taking over a ghetto area, probably as a political statement, something like "we are oppressed by the current police, we have become our own police to protect Muslims from the state". Which will be obvious bullshit, but the state will try and handle it without violence attempting to "build bridges" with the Muslim community, showing other potential groupa across Europe exactly what they can get away with. There will be a rash of these such groups across Europes ghettoised areas, most likely morphing out of the criminal gangs that already exist with these "communities".

I sure hope it fucking does.

Aren't millennials Indians and Polacks in UK?

No need. As long as the British have a front row seat to the bloody chaos of Europe, people will vote for what is safe, not what might currently be considered "moral".

cucked

It's guaranteed to happen as soon as the Muslim population tips 15-20%

But I cannot stress this enough that you cannot, under any circumstance, let the Muslims become a majority.

Libcucks brainwashed by the government, universities and EU-funded "arts and culture" centers

Also lots and lots of foreigners, mostly Muslim children I'd reckon

Don't worry, Muslims in UK will start digging trannies and blend in.

I live near Ilford
God i fucking hope so pic related starts happening

I feel sorry for Belgiums the and the French for when it happens. How will they survive?

It's really simple, if you want a change you have to have a plan, you have to re-root the laws and change them, therefore creating something different. Things don't change on their own.
Who done it;
- USA
- Nazis
- China
Daily reminder that Hitler made Jews illegal, abolished monarchy, took their citizenship away, re-wrote all laws.
Where is a single document of new UK country after Brexit? There's nothing.