Are we going to witness history tomorrow, lads?

are we going to witness history tomorrow, lads?

dirty uefalona jews

dont forget he gave two penalties to barcelona against allegri's milan

NO

Then he has something against italians. Maybe his daughter had a really good erasmus in Bologna.

>get in Bjorn, we got some penulties to score

i don't understand why federations use their own biased refs for major tournaments, there should be referee exchanges for big matches, i.e. there should be a CONMEBOL or CONCACAF ref for this match

the corruption is so obvious otherwise, no european can be unbiased

Like they need a ref like that for their agenda, they can bribe/threaten any other ref.

>Uses a south american to avoid corruption

Haven you ever watch a tv show called The news?

Kuipers is weird. Terrible in the Dutch league, good for UEFA (relative to other UEFA refs).

In the league he tries to be the star too much.

kek this is the worst opinion ever. no surprise it comes from a burger

Stop taking about divegrass you're a fucking disgrace. Guarantee you're a Chicano and/or MLS fag.

No other organization or industry in the world uses an arbitrator that is employed by the organization it is supposed to abritrate. Everyone knows you have to go outside and hire someone without pre-concieved bias if you want fair adjudication.

There is absolutely no reason to be opposed to this unless you have a vested interested in the status quo of corruption that plagues your shitty sport.

They should hire outside refs, or there should be an independent world organization of referees that are hired for each match. Otherwise you get refs who are just pawns doing the dirty work for the confederations.

just how hard is he going to fuck juve?

Based af

Barcelona win 5-1 with 2 controversial last minute goals.

The goat deserves another treble :3

Will Kuipers help good guys again lads?

Time to put a cheeky fiver on Barcelona to advance

>Messi 12' (pen)
>Neymar 63'
>Neymar 88'
>Neymar 116' (pen)

Cap this

>Put Kuipers as ref.

The call that saved Missi.

>116
wat

Marciniak should be the referre for both games, he did pretty good job in terms of not falling for Barcelona cheating tricks

?????????????

this is why we finished about you in the last two world cups.

>Kuipers is the only way Holland is represented in international football

I mean, in theory that's a good idea, but in reality and in practice it's pretty stupid for lots of reasons like logistics, credibility, and costs (just to name a few).

Also, in the Champion's league, the main 3 refs aren't allowed to come from the same leagues as the two teams playing as far as I know. That's the extent that UEFA takes to make the reffing more impartial, but it's still something.

lol

The Robin Van Persie red card @ Camp Nou was one of the most obvious examples of referee corruption I've ever seen. Refs are heavily influenced by Barcelona, one way or another (either $ or pressure from higher up)

At least you're represented

>no european can be unbiased